Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2009, 10:17 PM

2 posts, read 2,885 times

Advertisements

Hi my name is Tanya. I currently live in Yuba city but i am moving to Tijuana where my husband has been. We have been talking about living there and me working in san diego because our money is worth more in mexico, But i was wondering how it is and how hard it might be to do that? If anyone could help me i would really apperciate it. I am confused because i know tijuana is a hard place to live right there on the boarder and theres no work there thats why i want to work in san diego and i know theres not alot of work there either but thats where my husband is and thats where i need to be with my kids for him. Thank you.. Tanya Morales
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2009, 10:51 AM

114 posts, read 425,287 times
Really, so no one knows of someone that does the border crossing daily for work?
Must be a real nightmire to cross though.
It's real bad at the smaller border cities.

Old 08-10-2009, 11:05 AM

5,024 posts, read 7,576,569 times
On the radio, the traffic reports commonly report 2 hour wait times to cross the border in the morning. Could make living in TJ and working in SD a very untimely experience.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:37 PM

3 posts, read 4,026 times
Smile I Live In TIjuana Also

Dear Ms. Tanya:

Tijuana used to be a fabulous city, but now it is going dead due to the Cartels and police corruption. It will be better in the future. Most businesses are folding, the streets are dangerous at night. Prostitution, drugs, drinking rule. The main thing is be streetwise, stay out of Zona Norte (The Red Light District), don't get drunk and especially do not drive drunk. I live right downtown in a gated complex. I pay $325.00 a month. There are two great units now that are large with a small patio that are available for $375.00 a month. The manager lives on the premises. It is quiet, so if you are a party hound it is not the place for you. If you are interested you can contact me @ [EMAIL="rompompe@yahoo.com"]rompompe@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] You will need first month and deposit to move in, and of course be approved by the owner. I have lived in Tijuana for 22 years and have enjoyed every moment. However, there have been scarry times, and you have to be careful, especially as a young lady. Good luck. Cochanes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego