Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2011, 09:38 AM

3 posts, read 5,558 times

Advertisements

Hey Kristin, Yes you can find blondes in those areas but most or haute (*******) be careful they are mostly mean & hurtful not only to guys but especially each other. I know a group of sweet, nice, sexy, fashionable girls who grouped together because they could not find like minded people in SF, it is harder than you think. I recommend L.A., Kauai or Oahu for sweet, nice, fun, athletic, fashionable girls. But if you are stuck here for a while come down to the beach in like Pacifica to hang out it is much more laid back and fun natured kinda like Florida but with fog. Anyway if you want to surf or need a wingman to find you some nice fun like minded people drop me a line maybe we could hang!
Niner game, giants, warriors, dinner at one of the bay areas amazing eateries, or just a drink in the Marina area, I got your back. Good luck don't be discouraged just be diligent and aware seriously these girls are sharks!!!!!!!!!!! Not sharks girls prove it! Aloha and Abundant Blessings Ernest

Old 09-11-2011, 09:44 AM

14,129 posts, read 31,253,676 times

Cal Berkeley Cheerleaders at Union Square - YouTube

Old 09-11-2011, 10:52 AM
rah

3,314 posts, read 9,238,078 times
The hot girls are everywhere you are not. That is because they are all in my house, and you are not.

Old 09-11-2011, 12:11 PM

2,057 posts, read 3,869,544 times
i dunno where people are looking. i've seen many beautiful women in san francisco, there's just not a good concentration of beautiful women here. but if you go to clubs and meet plenty of people you'll easily start noticing them. you can't just walk outside and expect to see them walking around everywhere. it also depends on what you're into... because i notice many beautiful girls in the mission but somehow many people aren't into that scene. so it all depends on your taste, your scene and how much of a loser that you truly are.

Old 09-18-2011, 01:48 AM

6,438 posts, read 6,918,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInTheSun22 View Post
I think I worded my original post in poor taste. By hot girl, I really meant girls who are a little loose, like to party, and have fun. I'm definitely not looking for the bookworm type of girl (there is nothing wrong w/ it, just not my style). I'm just use to blonde, state school, sorority girls who like to go out on a Friday night and watch the big college game on Saturday.
Stereotypes are not completely fictitious, and the SF stereotype is a bookish, liberal, intellectual or artistic girl who dresses to conceal, not impress. You may have a little difficulty finding the kind of girls you are looking for in SF, Oakland, Berkeley, or the Peninsula although of course there are a few.

I agree with the poster who said the 680 corridor in the East Bay. It's a little more conservative and Middle American than the rest of the Bay Area. But it doesn't have many areas that aren't suburban and family oriented.

There is, in addition, the straight, yuppie Marina area of the City.

What you really want, however, is to move to San Diego or Orange County.

Old 12-21-2011, 08:08 AM

8 posts, read 12,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstnghu2 View Post
Unfortunately there aren't many hot girls here...Oh, how I'm going to make enemies with this post! But really, it's true. The Bay Area is full of girls who THINK they're hot but really aren't. There are tons of them walking around with their noses in the air thinking they're a "10" when really in any other part of the country or even other parts of CA they'd be a "5" or "6". I'm sure tons of people will read this response and get all up in arms about it, but after living my whole life here I can honestly say it's true. There are lots of girls here who aren't hot but think they are and the girls that actually are hot won't let most guys come within 50 feet of them unless the guy makes $250k+ and looks like a Ken doll.

I came to all of this realization a few years ago. I've come to see that almost everywhere else I go, I see pretty girls just out and about their business (grocery store, gym, bank, etc.)...and I just don't see that here very often. The only place where there does seem to be a reasonable amount of attractive girls and where you may have luck finding pretty blondes is in the inland East Bay areas along I-680 (Pleasanton, San Ramon, Danville, etc.).

And to those who think I'm a bitter guy who's been shot down one to many times...simply not true. I'm actually married- to a beautiful blonde, no less...and I'm reasonably good looking and make decent money! I'm just pointing out my observations from 29+ years of growing up here. I know I'm not alone in my thinking either. I've discussed this issue with many guys before and have found many to be in agreement with me.

I will be in SF June 2012....Give me some pointers...

Old 12-22-2011, 12:15 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,949,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInTheSun22 View Post
where there are a lot of cool, laid back blonde California girls.
you should try plastic surgeons' offices in the Marin county

Old 12-22-2011, 03:22 PM

11 posts, read 35,000 times
I'm now convinced there are no women left in San Francisco. The ones you see that you think are women, are actually guys in drag. Also, being a heterosexual male in San Francisco is looked down upon. If a straight male attempts to talk to a woman, you risk being chased out of the city by buzz-cut feminazi's and accused of sexual harrasment.

Old 12-22-2011, 05:25 PM

411 posts, read 720,095 times
After ~6 months here, imo, the Bay Area is the worst for hot women

Old 12-22-2011, 05:45 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,843,125 times
Funny how so many dudes enjoy broadcasting their failed attempts to score in SF across the limitless bounds of the world wide web. Confusing guys for women, even! Such a John Waters world we live in!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland