Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 01:10 PM

282 posts, read 382,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
Your black and you're complimenting this guy. You realize he used the N word to attack me. I don't care if you agree with what I'm saying or not, are you Uncle Tim or Tom. I have noticed you are very apt at only making posts that are adversarial in nature. Take a chill pill dude. Your like the Patty Hearst of Oakland. Except Oakland is your kidnapper.

New Jersey isn't perfect. If you tell me something negative about New Jersey, I'm not gonna go into a toddler hissy fit about it. Oakland and the Bay Area isn't perfect. If you don't think racism is bad there then good for you, your a lucky brother.

The thing that confuses me is that you really view the Bay Area through rose colored glasses yet seem strangely overly ansy to go into negative arguements with everybody. If you wish to not see the bad then why are you so quick to point out the bad in what everyone else is saying especially when those things are mere opinions? I'm not saying I don't go after people when I deem it fruitful, but I ain't the hypocrite type.

I'll be interested to see which face I'll be communicating with if you feel contrite to respond to this. Good luck buddy....
I don't believe you're black for one. You come off like a white man playing the role of what he thinks a black person behaves like. The guy didn't call you a "niggger" but I'm not surprised you overreact and play victim once again. That's your whole gimmick on these forums. Play like the Bay Area is out to get you & all Black men (What a joke).

I defend Oakland from trolls like yourself, instead you use racism as your basis for trolling. Every post about race you and your alter ego end up in them cutting and pasting the same BS you've been doing since 2008. Considering I'm a member of the community here and all my closest friends happen to be Black, and Many acquaintances and colleagues who are also Black and grew up in the bay area. NONE have the exaggerated woe is me BS that you keep bringing up. Just admit, the reason you get dogged by females is because you're ugly or have no game. Instead you act like some cry baby going on a Black woman bashing tangent due to your insecurities and own inner issues.

I never said Oakland or the Bay Area is perfect, but it's better than most of the country when it comes to race relations. I've lived all over, I speak from my own experience. But you go ahead and continue to be angry and blame everything on racism, but you're not even black so none of what I say's matters anyways.

Old 05-27-2010, 01:41 PM

18 posts, read 21,767 times
This UrbanQuest creature is far more interesting than any of the rednecks I used to argue with in TX forums.

But he does share one thing common with them.. whenever I used to point out logical inconsistencies in their arguments or when they realized they had nothing more constructive to back up their prejudices and bigotry - they used to utter the same retort - "go back to India" "go back to your third world country"

So, Mr. self-declared-proudly-half-German-not-so-blacker-than-Indian black male.. all that constitutes RACISM to you is the possibility of me rhetorically asking you if I should support a white person using the N-word on you..

But apparently its NOT racism on your behalf to boorishly brag about how you already supported someone using the racist M-word on Indians, without even understanding its meaning.. you know what means ? It means "Monkey" and was first used by BELGIAN COLONIALISTS AGAINST NATIVES OF CONGO who being BLACK resembled MACAQUE monkeys to white people.. it was later used to insult all dark skinned natives of any country Europeans conquered - including Asian countries... when you use the M-word and high-fiving a racist white dude for insulting someone with that despicable word, you are embarassing yourself.

So either you are an idiot who doesnt know the origin of that slur.. or you did it intentionally, in which case you are a racist.

It has to be one or the other.

Regardless of either ways, I think black people must be ashamed of you for ganging up with white racists to harass a person of color using a slur that reminds of brutal, barbaric, inhuman colonialism.

On one hand you try hard to BAIT Indians and provoke a RACIAL conflict on this message board against us and Black people, which I refuse to be drawn into.

And on the other, you keep accusing me of racism, while I dont have a record of high-fiving white racists for using the N- or M- or any other racist slurs like you do.

GO on.. keep making insulting references to our culture.. the more you open your mouth, the more racist, vulgar and redneck you are sounding...

Infact, inspite of being proudly-half-German-not-so-blacker-than-Indians, you may not look like this guy here, but you sure seem to belong to his kind:

YouTube - George Allen introduces Macaca

That guy, George Allen, lost a seat which he was sure to win for using the M-word against an Indian student on public camera.

For me, there is no difference between you and the white trash who beat up Indian people in Texas.. they live in trailers, you live in ghetto... same racist language and same hatred for those who are different.. and asking strangers whom you've never met before nor know their background to "go back to their third world nations.."

Even the same pansy-assed justification for their disgusting views "ohh, I dated one black/indian/mexican girl some time ago and see I'm not a racist... its just you I'm gonna call N*ger or M*caca.. not anyone else.."

I think you are an embarrassment to any human race you belong to, black people must be ashamed of a low life like you who is so brazenly Racist against others... (ironically) based on SKIN COLOR !!

Please do me a favor and keep your pie-hole shut.. at least you'll have some dignity left after your big faux-paus with the M-word.

Old 05-27-2010, 02:20 PM

18 posts, read 21,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakland Uptown View Post
I don't believe you're black for one. You come off like a white man playing the role of what he thinks a black person behaves like. The guy didn't call you a "niggger" but I'm not surprised you overreact and play victim once again. That's your whole gimmick on these forums. Play like the Bay Area is out to get you & all Black men (What a joke).

I defend Oakland from trolls like yourself, instead you use racism as your basis for trolling. Every post about race you and your alter ego end up in them cutting and pasting the same BS you've been doing since 2008. Considering I'm a member of the community here and all my closest friends happen to be Black, and Many acquaintances and colleagues who are also Black and grew up in the bay area. NONE have the exaggerated woe is me BS that you keep bringing up. Just admit, the reason you get dogged by females is because you're ugly or have no game. Instead you act like some cry baby going on a Black woman bashing tangent due to your insecurities and own inner issues.

I never said Oakland or the Bay Area is perfect, but it's better than most of the country when it comes to race relations. I've lived all over, I speak from my own experience. But you go ahead and continue to be angry and blame everything on racism, but you're not even black so none of what I say's matters anyways.
Thanks for your support bro.. great post !

Old 05-27-2010, 04:30 PM

16 posts, read 60,944 times
Quote:
What is this? It's like people just woke up and found out racism exists. None of that is unique to the Bay Area it happens in EVERY city in America. You'll hear the same thing about the crossing the street and clutching of the purse in Barber shops in New Jersey, New York, Philly, Boston, Atlanta, everywhere.
The difference is that people in those cities by and large do not tout themselves as being as open-minded, liberal and tolerant as people in the Bay Area. Darksunone was pointing out the hypocrisy. I've lived in New York, and while I don't think people are significantly more racist there, they're certainly more open and upfront about their prejudices in my experience. Boston is a whole other kettle of fish.

Quote:
For every racist there are 100 people who are not racist.

I respectfully disagree. Though I suspect that you're exaggerating to make a point, if you truly believe that 99% of people are not racist, it makes me wonder about the composition of your social circle and your life experience.

Quote:
So what does it matter? They seem mad that some whites or Asians don't like them. Why do they care so much?
The effects of racism go beyond the unpleasantness of this or that particular public incident. It affects how we vote, who we hire and promote, how we teach, how we learn, how we process media, and so many other things. If social justice has any meaning to you, then it should matter.

Old 05-27-2010, 04:54 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,155,830 times
Oh you two are like bossom budies here. LOL

The last posts are just reincantations of the same drivel you sadly attempted on your last tries.

You both are posers. The Oaklanddowntown guy is a true poser and I think I recall calling his sissy assss out for trying to suppress anyone bringing up the Bay Area being bad or racist or whatever at all times. I believe I told you that there is no way you are black with the way you communicate. You have really gone deep this time dude. Serious mental degradation style dude. See you after your next 51/50 after you get out of John George. I am a nurse and I do recall patients I assessed at John George being vaguely unbalanced in just the exact way you are exhibiting here. Just relax though, everything is gonna be alright, just take your medication and a nap. Seriously, I'm not even joking on this one.

Thormonkey is another story. You still haven't condemned that dudes actions against me to even tick me off to the point of putting my boot to his throat. Don't even try and flip and start talking like your kumbaya with black people now. It's unbecoming. You made your bed when you so cowardly used the N word in an indirect attack on me. Don't hide, anyone can see it. It's funny how you continue to sit here and cower behind your screen with tit for tats. If your serious you'll PM me and we can go like grown-ups about this. I very much doubt you have the ballls for it though. Just like that guy who was called Macaca with his third-world tail between his skinny sickly legs. I don't care what race or color or whatever you think I am. That isn't the point since we are unable to see each other in person(how I wish). Now understand your place already. I'm tired of wasting precious time over petty peasant oral diarrhea.

I'm still here.... I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!

Old 05-27-2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastlakeDenizen View Post
The difference is that people in those cities by and large do not tout themselves as being as open-minded, liberal and tolerant as people in the Bay Area. Darksunone was pointing out the hypocrisy. I've lived in New York, and while I don't think people are significantly more racist there, they're certainly more open and upfront about their prejudices in my experience. Boston is a whole other kettle of fish.
Ummm All north eastern cities as well pride themselves on being liberal, diverse and open minded. Again that is not unique to this area. I'm not sure why you think the bay area is made up of mostly of 5rd and 6th generation residents, do you realize how many people are out here from other places? The bay area is not like old eastern cities where generations have set up shop. I'd be more than half of the people here are recent transplants, recent meaning 50 years or newer.

Quote:
I respectfully disagree. Though I suspect that you're exaggerating to make a point, if you truly believe that 99% of people are not racist, it makes me wonder about the composition of your social circle and your life experience.
My life experience is not controlled by other people like yours seems to be. Prejudice and racist are not the same thing. Unlike you, I don't give a f*** if some stranger does not like me for because I'm black. It has no impact on my life. They can't stop me from doing what I want, the law prohibits that, what do you think the civil rights movement was about? You think some ignorant backwards moron can stop me from doing anything anymore? What do you think Lawyers and Laws are for. You, Urban quest etc. You all want white people or whatever group to like you or something. Me? I don't give a shi*.

Quote:
The effects of racism go beyond the unpleasantness of this or that particular public incident. It affects how we vote, who we hire and promote, how we teach, how we learn, how we process media, and so many other things. If social justice has any meaning to you, then it should matter.
LOL at you trying to lecture me about the obvious. Are you Black? You also come off as some sort of psuedo liberal white person with white guilt. You sound like you just read a sociology book and are very new to the whole racism thing and are using teaching talking point's to describe racism.

There is no place for racism in today's society and any suspicion of discrimination gets investigated swiftly. What's with this victim mentality like people of color have no power or rights. Sorry but Us Black folks are not that weak and cowardly to allow ourselves to be manipulated and stepped on by some backwards thinking racist trash.

Old 05-27-2010, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
Oh you two are like bossom budies here. LOL

The last posts are just reincantations of the same drivel you sadly attempted on your last tries.

You both are posers. The Oaklanddowntown guy is a true poser and I think I recall calling his sissy assss out for trying to suppress anyone bringing up the Bay Area being bad or racist or whatever at all times. I believe I told you that there is no way you are black with the way you communicate. You have really gone deep this time dude. Serious mental degradation style dude. See you after your next 51/50 after you get out of John George. I am a nurse and I do recall patients I assessed at John George being vaguely unbalanced in just the exact way you are exhibiting here. Just relax though, everything is gonna be alright, just take your medication and a nap. Seriously, I'm not even joking on this one.
I see you got exposed so now you're on some fake tough guy routine. The only sissy is you who cry's over and over about not being liked and being punked by some racist asians and whites. Talk about coward, you let people step on you and you run to this board to cry about it like the simp you are. Waaaa The Bay Area Hates me. Weak ass troll, what is this your personal therapy session? You've been doing this for two years now, how about you either check yourself into your own hospital you claim to work for or just **** and grow a pair already. Who lets some random people down talk them. Don't get me started on the female situation, you probably look like the toxic avenger but you want to blame the fact that your some light skinned half german guy who gets hated by females because you have some Black in you, they just hate the black in you, ugly ass bastard. LOL Acting like you're some revolutionary black man. GTFOH with that act you house negro with fake black rage.

The only one with the mental issue is you, my wife is a Psychiatrist she might be able to help you and explain to you why you enjoy playing another person i.e. abused black male on a message board. Who calls people posers anyway other than teenage white kids.

Old 05-27-2010, 05:13 PM

238 posts, read 555,835 times
Urbanquest, when comparing your posts to thorschallenge's, I can't believe you're trying to take him on intellectually or with rhetoric. I've seen children with better chances in martial arts against Chuck Connors in his prime. While his posts convey clarity of thought backed up by knowledge and research, with very little if any personal opinion, your thoughts, if one can take the liberty of calling them that, are scattered, angry, abusive and reflexive with barely a hint of cogitation or education. Do you really think using expletives and asterisks (I have to admit, I don't know if the software forces them there and am not about to try to confirm this) helps you project yourself as cool in some way? Do you think this impresses people? I'm sorry to tell you, the people it might impress mostly wear orange jumpsuits or white gowns (it seems you work with mentally ill people... maybe it's time to try different social circles). I found it extremely difficult to slog through your tirades and verbal garbage, and probably missed some of the finer(!) points you made. How hard is it to write persuasively without vituperation? Verrry tiresome to read your stuff and I may have to stop.

I suppose this makes me your new target. So be it, and if you want to meet me in person in an alley, I'll likely be relocating to the Bay Area soon. You might want to bring a friend along, if you can actually find one. You might find this necessary.

I too am Indian (the meat-eating kind!). I too lived in Texas (Dallas), where I too was confronted with blatant racism. One time, a guy with a little girl in his arms, no doubt his daughter, was hanging around outside the Tom Thumb grocery near Abrams, which is a nice neighborhood. As my wife (Indian also) and I passed him to enter the store, he muttered "damn foreigners". Being younger and more prone to umbrage, I confronted him and would have taken him down quickly if not for the child with him (she was on her feet by then) and my wife dragging me back.

I worked in a large bank there and my immediate supervisor was blatantly racist. We had a black guy on staff and he'd frequently complain about him behind his back... now this black guy was one of the nicest people I've ever met, did his work diligently and produced results near the top of the heap, spoke to everyone with respect and in an educated fashion, dressed conservatively, suit and tie even on Fridays, and this dude had a problem with him. Hm. Wonder why. I have no doubt he had similar problems with me too, but he didn't do it to my face, which was wise of him, health-wise that is.

I have also visited the Bay Area many times. Now, as a tourist for the most part (couple of times on business), maybe my experience is not the same as a resident, but I NEVER encountered any sort of racism there. But in Georgia, where I now live, I see it although in far more subtle terms than in Texas. Of course, times are different than my TX days of the mid-eighties through nineties. In general, TX was good to me in that I built my career there, etc, but some events and times are best left on the scrap heap of memory.

thorschallenge, appreciate the history/sociology info. While I was aware of nearly all of it, your posts made me realize how much I'd forgotten in my nearly 30 years in the USA. Indubitably, much of it was interesting and informative for other readers here.

And speaking of which, Urban, neither thor nor I are going to leave this country (I think I can speak for him in this regard, reading his posts about how much he loves where he lives), where Indians enjoy the highest standard of living, by most surveys even higher than whites. Now you wouldn't have a problem with that, would you?

Old 05-27-2010, 05:19 PM

28,115 posts, read 63,680,034 times
Closed Pending Forum Moderator Review...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland