Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 11:49 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,949,414 times

Advertisements

Lol, Linx? Silicone Valley millionaires: please do send me money, and I will import the prime gold-digging fresh meat straight from SoCal for you. I am no stranger to both worlds. Exquisite wine tastings (complete with cheese and olive tastings, of course), in exclusive and upscale retreats of Los Altos area where no riffraff ever set their converses will be the settings to meet your potential future ex. Dress in pastel colors... you get the idea.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 12:49 AM

30 posts, read 98,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdumbgod View Post
Was the city called San Jose in the state called California not the topic being addressed? In a thread titled "Hard to meet women in Silicon Valley", in the "San Jose" forum?
was the previous post not enough "educational" about the state of single girl hunting in the city in consideration?

Quote:
Yay! Maybe we can get further educated on the state of "fems" in SJ!

Old 10-12-2011, 12:52 AM

30 posts, read 98,267 times
thanks alexxiz

Old 11-28-2011, 11:35 PM

2 posts, read 4,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxiz View Post
True about SV... I have to say it's equally hard to meet anyone for a female there as well; it's a wasteland of long hours and people ground down to death by work in tech companies.
Notice how much hateful misogyny surfaces in the thread with a question about meeting women--I guess all the rich ones, who have nothing but money to offer, are hating because they got rejected and the girl run off with a dimeless but interesting hippie guy LOL
Joker32 is dead-on. It really is the pits out here.

I myself should've fled to Canada when I had the opportunity.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:45 PM

2 posts, read 4,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejj2004 View Post
I am a male in my 20s who grew up in California, currently living in Austin, TX working in IT. Thinking of moving to silicon valley, I know its expensive but its the real deal when it comes to technology and business so I want to be there at least for awhile. Only real concern, I hear men outnumber women there and women are very picky and so on and so forth. If you type into google national geographic and singles you'll see a thing that shows in general west coast has more single men then women and east coast more single women then men. However I would like first hand advice of people who know.
I think the key thing that is essential to success is: don't live in the South Bay. Do everything in your power to be as close as possible to S.F., since that's where a disproportionate number of successful, attractive women live and they're not into dating guys who live more than an hour away. Which is why on a this or that dating site, the likelihood of getting a response from a girl living in S.F. is almost nil (based upon...collected empirical evidence).

I'm not saying it's an impossibility that a man can find a girl in Silicon Valley, but your chances are far lower b/c of the seemingly lower number of women and the insane amount of competition for them.

(sorry, I haven't read through all the 8 pages of responses so I'm just replying to the TC as if he posted yesterday).

Old 11-29-2011, 01:45 AM

9,197 posts, read 16,843,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glulam View Post

I myself should've fled to Canada when I had the opportunity.
Nothing is stopping you. The silly conjectures about single women being rare and/or difficult around here ought not stop you from pursuing your future in Eskimoes, eh? Godspeed, or something.

Old 12-05-2011, 10:58 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,808,210 times
Lots of nice Vietnamese women.

Old 12-09-2011, 07:19 PM

1,651 posts, read 3,698,331 times
Hmm, how did you get around the IP ban?

Old 12-09-2011, 07:49 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,808,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameReviewer View Post
Theyre all either exclusive prostitutes pretending not to be or hairdressers wishing they were wine and dine bytches. Actyally i met a prostiute from philipines at that beer bar in santana row called yard house. The bytch with her sister actually approached me and I was dumb enough to buy them drinks when they asked. She later offered to *** me id Id pamper her the nest day and take her shopping, she even offered a price when I refused.
I never had any problems dating Vietnamese woman.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:04 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,843,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
I never had any problems dating Vietnamese woman.
But those who repetitively refer to them, among many others apparently, as "wine and dine bytches" may have great problems finding success with the ladies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose