Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 06:11 PM

808 posts, read 1,017,707 times

Advertisements

@Gentlearts: first off Stop the childish antics ''take your meds more often'' Secondly all i did was just vent frustration at some Savannah posters who are always having something negative to say about Statesboro. Its like no one(bulloch resident included) can bring up statesboro on this Savannah Forum without some savannians criticizing it. Look at the thread ''How is Statesboro?'' for example: The guy, whoever he was was just asking that simple question and then Some(Newsboy particularly ringLEADER) jumped on it and basically bashed it. So i guess what im trying to say is, When someone come to this forum and ask about Statesboro, please just answer the question from a reasonable point of view, Not Savannahs point of view. No town would be anything good if everytime someone ask a question about a particular town, someone jump in and basically talk about(may be not intentionally or is intentionally)
it from their Bigger towns point of View.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2014, 06:19 PM

7,126 posts, read 11,722,146 times
I get sea sick when the waters in the Straights of Grammar get so choppy.

Old 02-10-2014, 06:40 PM

@pink caddy lol. Just been building up for a long time with some of these Savannah posters. Not all savannah posters, But Some.

Old 02-11-2014, 05:12 AM

11,402 posts, read 24,498,175 times
I think one of the problems is that you are asking questions that seem designed to drum up interest and discussion when the majority of us don't know much about Statesboro because we don't live there.

IT IS AN HOUR AWAY from Savannah. And, as you've noted several times, it's not exactly on the way to anyplace else.

There's nothing wrong with your trying this once or twice, but it's clear that we don't know enough about it to contribute to your threads.

Youre a nice guy/gal, I can tell, but your whining about our annoyance is getting old.

Last edited by ellie; 02-11-2014 at 05:59 AM..

Old 02-11-2014, 02:54 PM

779 posts, read 974,580 times
Vandee's BBQ in downtown Statesboro is the best! Pork butts Cooked over a slow burning oak fire in a pit. Just a hole in the wall place. I never miss a chance to eat BBQ there when I go to Statesboro. They chop it up as needed rather than chop up a bunch and put it under a heat lamp.

Last edited by counterclockwise; 02-11-2014 at 03:02 PM..

Old 02-11-2014, 04:09 PM

8,081 posts, read 4,761,354 times
I used to live on Grady Street, a few blocks from the Vandy's downtown. Many mornings you could smell the wood being fired up in their barbecue pit--what a great smell to start your day!

Old 02-11-2014, 06:13 PM

Yeah vandys bbq is great! But i havent had any in a while because i had got sick(not because of the bbq) one day with the stomach virus and unfortunately that was the same day i happen to be eating their bar bq and just that thought has made me not eat it since, but hopefully soon i'll get that taste for it back! @Daniel Avery: Did you grow up in Statesboro? or just went to GSU?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area
View detailed profiles of: