Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 11:04 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,875,295 times

Advertisements

If displaced ,out of food, and fall into the typical skeptic American I'll preparedness family of clueless
you will have a remote possibility of survival via FEMA camps many in converted malls where FEMA will provide emergency food they acquired for a billion dollars back in late 2013. They will provide less than 1500 calories for adults and 1000 for children. National Guard might provide security from bands of looters and murderers for food. Body removal will be an issue and healthcare,medications Extremely in short supply. Military choppers will provide supplies with traffic inacessable due to a national gridlock on all roads all detours. Survival will be questionable after one year. The specific malls have towers for many reasons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2015, 11:35 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,596,551 times
The camps will be run by gang members. Recall that after Katrina the government experimented at a stadium in New Orleans; it was apparently determined to be a successful experiment. I assume that government workers will sell supplies to camp inmates as well as outsiders. People who have no money will simply be allowed to starve.

During the War of Southern Independence the American prison camp at Rock Island, Illinois received twelve thousand Confederate prisoners; two thouand are buried there. Imagine what it would have been like if the guards had been negro criminals.

People who go voluntarily to FEMA camps will be sentencing themselves to death.

Old 07-16-2015, 03:49 AM

7,488 posts, read 10,484,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Survival will be questionable after one year. The specific malls have towers for many reasons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
People who go voluntarily to FEMA camps will be sentencing themselves to death.
Reports have it that there are some 800 FEMA camps spread throughout the 50 states, and that they are very well-stocked with food, bedding and body bags. One can only wonder what they have been planned for. The aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombing shows all too well how quickly a neighborhood - a city - can be locked down and its residents forced to submit to door-to-door searches. Nobody gets in or out.

Is this what it has come down to, what it means to be an American? To be a prisoner of the Police State? To allow the military to round us up? To be detained at government whim? What is that Jade Helm stuff all about, anyway? I once thought it was just a distraction; now I'm not so sure.

One thing I am sure of: none of this is for our 'benefit'. While people in cities are somewhat easy to round up, those of us in the boonies can hide out. We will probably be left to die by those who cannot imagine any other possibility for holdouts. In the end, rural life may be the ONLY possibility for survival.

Old 07-17-2015, 06:43 AM

55 posts, read 68,123 times
I think this is the most ridiculous thread i've ever read on this site. Stop paying attention to Alex Jones and Fox News and live in the real world for once.

Old 07-17-2015, 06:49 AM

5,406 posts, read 3,598,275 times
here is no equivalent to FEMA in the UK.

Old 07-17-2015, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynplm View Post
I think this is the most ridiculous thread i've ever read on this site. Stop paying attention to Alex Jones and Fox News and live in the real world for once.
We don't watch any TV. Haven't in at least a decade. No Alex Jones, no Fox news.

But I can read the writing on the wall!

Old 07-17-2015, 08:28 AM

400 posts, read 414,009 times
Due to the central Texas 35 square mile forest fire disaster in 2011, FEMA gave me $32,000.00 tax free dollars that I bought my bug out place with. They are not all bad.

Old 07-17-2015, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk Wallow View Post
Due to the central Texas 35 square mile forest fire disaster in 2011, FEMA gave me $32,000.00 tax free dollars that I bought my bug out place with. They are not all bad.
That's fine, as long as you understand that FEMA didn't give you that; no gov't agency has any $$$ of their own. That money came from US taxpayers. I am not suggesting that you and others didn't deserve it. It's just that it didn't "come from" FEMA. They just re-distribute other people's taxes around, which may be OK.

But that side of FEMA is not what we're discussing here. All of our tax dollars are funding these 'camps', which have been proven to be in existence (much as some would like to deny that). What is their purpose? That has never been explained to We The People. There is just silence on the topic. That's not good!

Old 07-17-2015, 11:15 PM

13,131 posts, read 20,976,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor'Eastah View Post
But that side of FEMA is not what we're discussing here. All of our tax dollars are funding these 'camps', which have been proven to be in existence (much as some would like to deny that). What is their purpose? That has never been explained to We The People. There is just silence on the topic. That's not good!
O.K., how about providing some info on these "proven to exist" FEMA Camps!

I know there are many that have been provided but they all seem to turn out to be something other than a FEMA Camp. Most are nothing but mental hallucinations of some prepper conspiracy nut job who just made up these camps. We can;t forget the classic and much distributed FEMA Camp that turned out to be a photo of a N. Korean correctional facility. You have to admit, it took some wacko who sat at home doctoring that photo to make it appear like an official FEMA document.

Or we had that famous photo of a FEMA Camp in Kentucky with the neatly lined up motor homes. Well didn't that turned out to be nothing but a Cruise America location in Colorado with a photo shopped Kentucky road sign in it. Again some nut case had to take the time to doctor that photo to achieve their phyco belief of a FEMA Camp.

I'm still laughing over that secret FEMA location that preppers were able to infiltrate showing covert tactical response trailers lined up outside a secret food storage facility ran by FEMA. Now the idiot who made that one up forgot to remove the GPS info when they sent the photos around and that showed it was nothing but a Kenworth sales center next to a safeway distribution warehouse. Real smart one with that.

I have even seen the latest telephoto lens of FEMA's secret training facility with their urban warfare vehicles. Yet those same vehicles are also seen in Mad Max -Fury Road. Did the fool who dream that one up not realize the film was going to be seen all over the world and those vehicles would easily be identify as movie props?

When those conspiracy theory paranoid nut cases start inventing fake evidence, do you really blame the average person of normal intelligence for not seeing a discussion like this as nothing but more imaginary fantasy wishes from someone who needs to get laid and fast?

Old 07-18-2015, 04:15 AM

10,420 posts, read 14,596,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor'Eastah View Post
We don't watch any TV. Haven't in at least a decade. No Alex Jones, no Fox news.

But I can read the writing on the wall!
If we're wrong and our preparations were for naught we still have our supplies and investments. We won't be hurt. However, if they're wrong they're dead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness