Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 05:24 AM

3,517 posts, read 5,318,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSP101 View Post
First, you are not the moderator, you have absolutely no right to ask anyone to leave. Second, I have more ties to SC than you will have in a lifetime, i have 1000x more rights to talk about my home state than you ever will considering you have been here around a year eventhough you are the self proclaimed expert. If you don't like folks sharing opinions on a message board, you have problems. I don't have a problem with you, don't care what you think, its irrelevant to me. But, you trying to police this forum is pathetic. As I have said before, if you don't like my comments, don't read them.
Nobody wants to hear them, not just me. Take the hint.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2014, 06:24 AM

3,200 posts, read 4,612,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
Nobody wants to hear them, not just me. Take the hint.
Considering your history with being liberal with the truth, I consider the source. Like I said, it is an opinion board, don't respond if you don't like what I say.

Old 02-15-2014, 08:12 AM

14,249 posts, read 14,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 912 View Post
Johngolf: He simply hates empowered ethnic women. Don't you?

Pig.
Male, female, gay, straight, I could care less about that stuff.

Old 02-15-2014, 12:28 PM

2,312 posts, read 2,960,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngolf View Post
Male, female, gay, straight, I could care less about that stuff.
ahh but if they are Republican you automatically hate them more than anything

Old 02-15-2014, 01:59 PM

14,249 posts, read 14,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledmonkey View Post
ahh but if they are Republican you automatically hate them more than anything
Hate Republicans simply because they are would be childish, stupid, bigoted, uneducated, unworldly, inexperienced, etc. The list could go on.

I am a left wing liberal plus a card carrying member of the ACLU and proud of both. On occasion I have voted for Republican candidates on both a state and federal level and in more then one state.

I did vote for Haley in the primary. Only because I thought if she was nominated, Sheheen could beat her. I was wrong on that one.........LOL.

Old 02-15-2014, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Hate Republicans simply because they are would be childish, stupid, bigoted, uneducated, unworldly, inexperienced, etc. The list could go on.

I am a left wing liberal plus a card carrying member of the ACLU and proud of both. On occasion I have voted for Republican candidates on both a state and federal level and in more then one state.

I did vote for Haley in the primary. Only because I thought if she was nominated, Sheheen could beat her. I was wrong on that one.........LOL.
All republicans are Childish, stupid, bigoted, uneducated, unworldly, inexperienced etc? Well that's not a bigoted opinion at all....

Old 02-15-2014, 03:09 PM

124 posts, read 127,123 times
Quote:

Because worldy, intelligent, tolerant, mature, educated people, like you, go around using crude sexual terms for conservatives like "teabagger" . Might want to get the teabag out of your own mouth before you point fingers.

Old 02-15-2014, 09:51 PM

3,517 posts, read 5,318,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSP101 View Post
Considering your history with being liberal with the truth, I consider the source. Like I said, it is an opinion board, don't respond if you don't like what I say.
I'm 99.999999999% sure, it's no different than what people have been telling you your whole life. No one cares. Move on.

Old 02-16-2014, 11:35 AM

3,200 posts, read 4,612,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
I'm 99.999999999% sure, it's no different than what people have been telling you your whole life. No one cares. Move on.
This coming from someone who is trying to play internet cop....LOL, you have serious issues. Look, it's an internet message board, don't like what folks say, disagree or move on. But getting personal is pathetic. No one on here has asked for your opinion, no one asked for mine or anyone's on here, that is why it is a message board....how hard is that to understand? Glad you like SC, I like SC. That does not mean I like everything about it or think it is leading the nation or that places in SC are very selective in who moves there. SC is full of cheap suburban Centex track houses, how selective can it be? Anyway, let it go, this is not working too well for you.

Old 02-16-2014, 11:36 AM

It's not like bridges freezing over is indicative to the South

Penobscot Narrows Bridge Closed Due to Falling Ice | Bangor, Maine News, Sports, and Weather - WABI TV5

^ that happened in Maine maybe they should shell out the money for cable warmers as well lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina