Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2007, 09:40 AM

25 posts, read 132,673 times

Advertisements

My husband, myself and our two small children will be relocating from Cape Cod MA to Simpsonville South Carolina as soon as our house sells. I am extremely nervous about the move(I have lived on the cape for almost all of my life) It seems like a nice place to raise a family. How are the schools? My husband has done some research and found that he likes Bells crossing and Oakview. Does anyone have any experience with these school systems. Also I will need to find a pediatrician and opthamologist(for my three year old). My daughter was born at 24 weeks in Bos MA and my son was born at 31 weeks also in Boston. I would prefer to find a pediatrician with knowledge about preemies if possible. How is the job market in Simpsonville? I would greatly appreciate any insight that anyone has to offer. Thank You
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2007, 09:45 AM

287 posts, read 1,460,524 times
I will also need a good pediatrician in the Lexington area, anyone have any recommendations, our home is sold and we are heading down May 22nd. Thanks.

Old 04-14-2007, 12:10 PM

5,593 posts, read 15,381,952 times
Hi Capemom24!

I am glad to hear of your family's move to Simpsonville. That is definitely a rapidly growing suburb of Greenville, and home to many new families to the area. Although I have no first hand experience with the schools you mentioned, I have heard great things about them.

As for a pediatrician, I am not experienced in that category either, so I hope someone else will fill you in. I do know there are plenty of options available in the booming medical field here, so finding someone you can rely on shouldn't be too difficult.

As I mentioned above, Simpsonville is really growing rapidly these days. I would guess that the job market is growing steadily as well. Of course, it is important to remember that Simpsonville is a suburb of Greenville, so finding a job in the metro will be much easier than looking in Simpsonville alone. Check out http://www.greenvillewib.com for more info on the local job market.

I forgot to add the official City of Simpsonville website: www.simpsonvillesc.com/ (broken link)

Last edited by Skyliner; 04-14-2007 at 12:44 PM..

Old 08-11-2007, 11:19 PM

2 posts, read 9,390 times
Default Greenville Pediatrician / Simpsonville Pediatrician

Welcome to the Upstate! I'm actually a pediatrician at the newest and fastest growing pediatric practice in the area: Parkside Pediatrics. If you are looking for a Pediatrician in Greenville -- actually we are located in Simpsonville with convenient access to Greenville, Mauldin, Greer, & even Spartanburg -- check out our website at parksidepediatrics.com for more information. We'd be happy to set up a time for you to tour the office and meet with one of us pediatricians to learn more about Parkside Pediatrics. Let us know if we can be of any help and welcome to Greenville! Best regards.

Justin Moll, MD
Parkside Pediatrics
211 Batesville Road
Simpsonville, South Carolina 29681
p. 864.272.0388 f. 864.213.9237
Parkside Pediatrics > Home

Last edited by jmoll; 08-11-2007 at 11:44 PM.. Reason: web links not working

Old 09-04-2007, 06:38 AM

2 posts, read 9,175 times
Default I Agree!!! Parkside Pediatrics is for Me!!!

I too have to chime in here, because I am sold on Parkside Pediatrics in Simpsonville, SC. The Pediatricians and Staff treated my family with the utmost care and respect, taking extra time to ensure each and every question I had gets answered. I appreciated that before my visit to the practice, I was able to visit their website at www.parksidepediatrics.com to familiarize myself with the folks that I would be dealing with when I arrived at the office. And...not only were the people great, but the facilities were excellent. I would recommend Parkside Pediatrics to anyone in the Greenville area who is interested in making sure their kids get the best care possible. Cheezy, I know...but true!

Old 02-11-2008, 12:35 PM

2 posts, read 8,811 times
Both of my children are patients at Parkside Pediatrics. I like their location and their facilities. Most of all, the doctors are exceptional...they love their job, truly care about the children, and are patient and take their time with us parents. I recommend Parkside Pediatrics without any hesitations..I am very pleased with the care that my son and daughter are receiving!

Old 02-11-2008, 07:13 PM

2 posts, read 8,771 times
Default Parkside Pediatrics - A++++

You folks are the best in the country. Having moved around, I know the experience and uncertainty going to a new doctor and a new practice. Everyone at Parkside in Greenville is courteous, friendly, patient and most of all, LISTEN. This is much appreciated! My wife and I only wish you could treat us adults as well

Old 02-19-2008, 07:25 PM

1 posts, read 4,305 times
Smile I could not agree more!

Just check out the reviews at: [url=http://greenville.citysearch.com/review/45319014]Parkside Pediatrics User Reviews - Simpsonville, SC 29681 - Citysearch[/url]

Both of my sons are patients there, and they'll have to toss them out when they are like 20 because we are not going anywhere! My five year old is never scared there, and they have treated my newborn with care only second to our own. I really cannot say enough, but I can assure you that you will be pleased and that you have never seen anything like it. I would get in while you can. It will make you want to have more babies!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina