Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 07:36 AM

1,280 posts, read 4,340,132 times

Advertisements

cars arent here yet ..that highway .. comes and goes ..by that I mean .. one minute they have funding for it and the next they do not looks like they have funding now ........ just around the corner they are buying homes up ... looks weird ya know places where farms were now have borded up homes for a 4 lane highway to come through small town usa ..........

I wonder how blue eye compares in taxes?

Most places i have seen in Mo the property taxes are not bad at all.......... but I just read that blue eye built a new gym and school - I wonder if taxes will pay for this? (that is what happen here - 2 new schools and taxes are way out of control)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2007, 07:32 PM

393 posts, read 1,736,379 times
I think you really, really, really need to actually see Blue Eye before you get too excited about that area. Quite a drive to anywhere from there. And after stopping there for gas on a Sunday drive, not sure if there is a dentist anywhere nearby.

Old 07-17-2007, 08:02 PM

1,280 posts, read 4,340,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine girl View Post
I think you really, really, really need to actually see Blue Eye before you get too excited about that area. Quite a drive to anywhere from there. And after stopping there for gas on a Sunday drive, not sure if there is a dentist anywhere nearby.

Well heck why do I need a dentist .. I just need a home .............
Ya know we pull our own teeth in this family

ok no seriously why did u say that? Just from a gas station experience?

or many places?

At a reastraunt in Springfield my waitress didn't have many teeth either ........

Old 07-17-2007, 08:44 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,381,758 times
Wink Dentist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine girl View Post
Actually, there's a good dentist on Hwy 86 in Ridgedale...I drive from Hollister to see him. It's about 5 minutes from the east side of Blue Eye...(the mailing area, not the town, remember...)
And from anywhere in the Blue Eye area you're only 20-25minutes from one of the most popular vacation destinations in the country...backatcha darlin...

Old 07-17-2007, 09:32 PM

393 posts, read 1,736,379 times
Y'all are right...I dished it, now I gotta take it.....But ya gotta admit, it's a bit isolated....Never meant any harm.....

Old 01-10-2008, 08:12 AM

3 posts, read 7,385 times
Default Blue Eye United Methodist Church

Visit us at blueeyeumc.net

Old 01-10-2008, 08:22 AM

25 posts, read 79,429 times
Talking Blue Eye on Missouri or Arkansas side?

You do not have to live right on the highway, plenty of room out of town too!

Old 01-25-2008, 05:37 AM

Default Blue Eye UMC

Looking for a church home with genuine folks (majority of which are transplants)? Visit us at blueeyeumc.net. Better yet, next time you are in our neck of the woods, stop by and experience the presence of God in a beautiful church, with a beautiful view, full of beautiful people!

Pastor Alan

Old 01-25-2008, 11:25 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,381,758 times
Wink Sounds beautiful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyeumc View Post
Looking for a church home with genuine folks (majority of which are transplants)? Visit us at blueeyeumc.net. Better yet, next time you are in our neck of the woods, stop by and experience the presence of God in a beautiful church, with a beautiful view, full of beautiful people!

Pastor Alan
What time's Sunday service, Pastor Alan?

Old 02-08-2008, 07:43 AM

Sunday worship is at 10:30 am. Check-out our website for more information.
blueeyeumc.net

Thanks!

Pastor Alan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area