Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 06:19 AM

Location: says MA on my license but can be found wandering the beaches of RI
1,432 posts, read 1,825,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
visited Bradenton's park today (Bosox vs Pirates). They did a nice job in renovating - $10 mil worth from my understanding - get views from the bleachers in the outfield. Good time was had.
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsterjohn View Post
I was at the field a few days ago. The field is nice, the $7 hamburgers and $9 beers kinda sucked though. I was able to talk to the Braves manager for a second. A few players and coaches were talking to the people in the sections near the field. I was lucky and scored tickets in the 2nd row right behind first base.
Good gawd, $9 for a beer? Yikes! It's probably the same at Fenway but I usually have a few beers before going in the park. The lines are so long inside the stadium, you miss half the game. That's great, though, you got right behind first base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavariantransplant View Post
That is another thing I am very much looking forward to, I grew up cutting school and buy bleacher seats In Yankee Stadium with my paper route money. Always dreamed of being in a smaller more intimate setting (hear voices maybe) at the Yankee spring training field watching a game or even better spend a couple of hours seeing them practice.
Boston fan here and I completely agree about welcoming a smaller, more quieter setting. There's definitely a "buzz" when you're at a game, especially a big game, but I'd still like to experience the other side to that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay