Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 02:52 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,730,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfer View Post
Do they have 2 CDD's??? Or was that just a misprint?

My guess would be taxes of 3713 + CDD of 1975 for a total of 5688

I can understand nothing for sale in Seven Oaks, it's a beautiful area. Westbay just recently built out there remaining sites. I would think that area just North now is ripe for some new building. Brand new Hospital, WireGrass Mall, close to the interstate, etc...
Just one CDD...but some communities like Live Oak have one CDD and two HOA's...so buyer should be very careful and have a good agent who can help them with these things, unless they have time and know what they are doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2013, 07:46 PM

1,725 posts, read 3,462,487 times
Good point Bentlebee and THANK YOU for mentioning. Always need to make sure we have well informed Buyers!

Old 03-12-2013, 12:09 PM

3,826 posts, read 5,803,729 times
I am sorry, I don't know how it happened I had CDD listed twice in my post... that post was off I guess due to coping from another site...

Old 03-12-2013, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Just one CDD...but some communities like Live Oak have one CDD and two HOA's...so buyer should be very careful and have a good agent who can help them with these things, unless they have time and know what they are doing.
Define "good agent" please because all agents I worked with within last 6 months was ziro help... some told me HOA and CDD info will be disclosed when we will be ready to make an offer and some told me the buyer had to call to HOA managment company since they don't like when realtors are calling them...
So far I found one good site that shows HOA and CDD correctly. I will not post that site because I am not sure if it's OK with this forum rules.

Old 03-12-2013, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngGirl View Post
Define "good agent" please because all agents I worked with within last 6 months was ziro help... some told me HOA and CDD info will be disclosed when we will be ready to make an offer and some told me the buyer had to call to HOA managment company since they don't like when realtors are calling them...
So far I found one good site that shows HOA and CDD correctly. I will not post that site because I am not sure if it's OK with this forum rules.
As a buyer and as a realtor I have called many HOA's and haven't seen any difference if I disclosed I was a realtor. In my opinion it is the realtors job to call but on the other side as a buyer I would not want to have it from hearsay and not all HOA's are willing to put anything in writing.

But having said that any good realtor will do their job. I got into the business due to some bad realtors I met over the years but luckily there are also better realtors.

Btw HOA's are also not easy to get in contact with and they should have an easy answer about questions from future buyers and some are just annoyed to answer them which is part of their job and they should be happy since any motivated new buyer will most likely be a paying and home owner who will maintain their property Sony threatening them right the HOA will benefit later.

Old 03-13-2013, 08:13 AM

Well, I said that many time and repeat... looks like there are many not so good agents and only few good once. I hate sales people in generall and hate when agents trying to fool me. And what pissed me off is that agents are not responsible for anything they are saying and they are saying a lot...

I am sorry for saying all that... I just recently experienced all that with one house in County Walk....

Old 06-11-2019, 08:00 PM

1 posts, read 495 times
Does anyone have any CURRENT (2019) facts about Country Walk, in Wesley Chapel, Fl? It looks like most of the lots now have homes on them. Also, any homes built after 2010 does not need to worry about Chinese drywall.

Old 06-13-2019, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbflo View Post
Does anyone have any CURRENT (2019) facts about Country Walk, in Wesley Chapel, Fl? It looks like most of the lots now have homes on them. Also, any homes built after 2010 does not need to worry about Chinese drywall.
Chinese drywall is NOT a concern if 100% of the Chinese drywall is replaced. But who inspects that?

That's the most important question.

St Rd 54 is going to be widened which is positive but of course the road will be closer to all communities adjacent, so the location of the house in Country Walk may be affected heavily or not much, when it comes to noise.

Old 06-16-2019, 10:14 PM

428 posts, read 415,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TampaKaren View Post
Country Walk is a CDD community in Wesley Chapel. There have been some reported problems with the Country Walk developer being out of money and shortcuting the community amenities. Hopefully, the issues have been resolved. Here's a link to the article --> Pasco: Residents, builders clash over missing amenities

There are also several discussions already on CD. Do a search on Country Walk to read what other's have said.

Your link doesn't work.

Old 06-16-2019, 10:15 PM

428 posts, read 415,844 times
OP, I PM you ... Check your messages
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay