Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2007, 02:22 PM

2,349 posts, read 10,656,906 times

Advertisements

Here's a GREAT site for you all that's free and has all kinds of data:

tnrealestate.com home page

Are you shopping for a home? Wanna know what those new people from Florida paid for their new mountain home? Who's that weird guy renting from? It's all here! My friend is shopping for a home and we have gotten alot of info from this site. Enjoy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2007, 02:39 PM

323 posts, read 742,175 times
Here is another one.

Tennessee Property Data Home Page

Old 10-30-2007, 02:39 PM

1,775 posts, read 8,100,245 times
I couldn't find my purchase on that link.

Here's another great link too. Tennessee Property Data - Enter Selection Criteria

Last edited by daniellefort; 10-30-2007 at 03:18 PM..

Old 10-30-2007, 03:12 PM

323 posts, read 742,175 times
lmao. Thats the second page. It is a bit persnickety to get the info in exactly the way they want it. It didn't turn up our name and we have owned the 1 property almost 20 years.

Old 10-30-2007, 10:17 PM

4,725 posts, read 10,136,321 times
Wink What a great tool for those who want to know it all!

The first link worked just fine with minimal information filled in. I had trouble using the Tennessee Property Data links. You must fill in all of the blanks evidently.

But, in any case, this is a great tool to research any property for comps, history of ownership, fair market value, etc. without going to the County Records to look it up there.

Thank you very much for that, jkmewright, you nosey critter.

Old 10-31-2007, 08:22 AM

1,775 posts, read 8,100,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemthornton View Post
The first link worked just fine with minimal information filled in. I had trouble using the Tennessee Property Data links. You must fill in all of the blanks evidently.
I find the more info you input, the less searches you'll get. Try just filling in one blank like last name or street name. I can't find my land purchase unless i just fill in the subdivision name only or just the street name only. (of course our last name won't appear as owner until the first of next year. it's still listed under the sellers name but when you click on his name, it shows us as the current owner next to his name)

Old 10-31-2007, 09:38 AM

4,725 posts, read 10,136,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellefort View Post
I find the more info you input, the less searches you'll get. Try just filling in one blank like last name or street name. I can't find my land purchase unless i just fill in the subdivision name only or just the street name only. (of course our last name won't appear as owner until the first of next year. it's still listed under the sellers name but when you click on his name, it shows us as the current owner next to his name)
Gotcha! Thanks, Daniellefort, I'll try it that way.

Old 10-31-2007, 06:14 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,705,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellefort View Post
Yeah that site drove me nuts until I started putting less info into it.

It can be really picky. If I put in Valarian Terrace it finds nothing, if I put in Valarian Terr it finds our lot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee