Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2007, 10:14 AM

30 posts, read 130,797 times

Advertisements

So many more people on here than on so-called "horse forums" in TN, (which there don't seem to be many of) perhaps you can help me find pasture board for a pony? Trying to find something for under $75/month. Is that possible? Seems everyone wants full boarders (stall) only or $250 and up for pasture board.

Would like to find some more stables/farms in my area - Sweetwater, Madisonville, Lenoir City, Loudon, or Athens/McMinn. Contact with horsey people from those area is welcome too!

(new here - formerly from Florida, and before that Virginia and happy to be back in the mountains!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2007, 09:23 PM

41 posts, read 184,152 times
Default horse

Because of its proximity to Big South Fork, Jamestown is very horse friendly . . . if it isin't too far you might consider checking that area.

The realtor who helped me get my property owns some horse property herself and might (or knows someone) be able to help you.

Her name was Jill Houston w/Peavy House.

Old 12-25-2007, 07:18 PM

1 posts, read 3,452 times
Default Horse boarding in Madisonville,Tn

Hello my name is Misti Ivens and I work at Hiwassee Equesterian Center in Madisonville,Tn it is on the campus of Hiwassee College. We offer full and pasture board the pasture board starts at $150 month. I can't say there is no pasture board for $75 month but, I can say I don't know where any is but if your interested the telephone # is 423-442-1120 the barn manager's name is Christy Hart. If no one answers please leave a message and someone will call you back.

Thanks,
Misti Ivens
(Barn Assisant)

Old 12-26-2007, 07:21 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,843,355 times
Rayman
I dont know about your area. I am in Putnam/Cumberland Co.'s and am currently paying 75 per month for pasture lease until I get my own pasture finished. I perviously lease pasture for $10/per head and even boarded for no money, just helping with the owners horses. If your not looking for the fancy full board, check with locals that may have pasture that is not being used. I found my current place thru an ad on Local Sales Network. Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee