Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 02:06 PM

138 posts, read 637,988 times

Advertisements

We will be moving to the south central Tennessee area, Wayne County or one of the surrounding counties. We'll be driving through to check it out in a few weeks and were wondering if anyone has the name of a good realtor in the area. We're interested in rural properties.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2006, 07:49 AM

14 posts, read 69,680 times
Default realtor

We are in the process of purchasing property in McNairy Co. Have a great realtor that took us all over south central TN; he's in Hardin Co. in Savannah. Moderator cut: PM this info
He spent alot of time with us, even after I changed my mind on what I was looking for. I had others not bother with me, because I'm from out of state and they thought I was just browsing.

Old 11-09-2006, 12:14 PM

138 posts, read 637,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irieblue View Post
We are in the process of purchasing property in McNairy Co. Have a great realtor that took us all over south central TN; he's in Hardin Co. in Savannah. Moderator cut: PM this info
He spent alot of time with us, even after I changed my mind on what I was looking for. I had others not bother with me, because I'm from out of state and they thought I was just browsing.

Thanks, this is the situation we will be in too, driving in from out of state.

Old 12-13-2006, 06:12 PM

1 posts, read 3,497 times
I have 5.9 acres in Dunlap which is approximately 30 minutes north of Chattanooga to sell. Its on a cul d sac wooded and elevated. Very private 2 houses already being built. Minimum 5 acre lots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn or ozark bound View Post
We will be moving to the south central Tennessee area, Wayne County or one of the surrounding counties. We'll be driving through to check it out in a few weeks and were wondering if anyone has the name of a good realtor in the area. We're interested in rural properties.

Old 12-17-2006, 06:35 AM

19 posts, read 68,331 times
That's really a beautiful area, and I don't think a lot of people know about it either. I'd guess you could get a steal on real estate in that area. Middle TN is very beautiful but doesn't get the attention that east TN does.

Old 12-17-2006, 01:53 PM

20 posts, read 92,170 times
Default MCY1/Dunlap land

MCY1,
Im going to Dunlap in January to look at land in and around the Dunlap area. I really like Lewis Chappel Mountain and the lots near Brush Creek. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks for your any suggestions.
Ironwood

Old 12-17-2006, 02:42 PM

1,408 posts, read 5,096,941 times
Quote:
I just pm'd you with a real estate company that should be just what you need. As I stated in the pm, check out Lawrence Co. too. Very reasonable prices, nice area.

Old 12-19-2006, 10:32 AM

3 posts, read 9,005 times
If you contact the Chamber of Commerce they will be happy to send you information.

Old 01-03-2007, 10:11 PM

13 posts, read 70,063 times
Quote:
I moved to Wayne County from Atlanta, GA in 1999. It's small and not growing. It's boring and in the winter, looks kind of ugly in spots. However, after about a year adjustment period I came to appreciate the people, the laid-back attitude, the helpfulness of everyone. The school system is A Number One! There are very few jobs but if you have a retirement income you can live very comfortably. Land prices are cheap. You can always drive to Florence/Muscle Shoals, AL or Savannah, TN or Franklin TN or Huntsville, AL for entertainment.

Old 01-10-2007, 03:24 PM

4 posts, read 12,145 times
Hi. We bought property in Dunlap over the summer and are looking to build a house there. Any info. on builders in the area?? Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee