Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 09:44 PM

12 posts, read 19,736 times

Advertisements

OMG, seriously... you really need to get a life. If your child isn't harmed and is in good health when he returns home to you, the girlfriend and families personal information is "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS"!!!

My ex-wife tried this with me and the judge read her the riot act. The judge who is a woman by the way, saw right through my ex-wife's malicious and vindictive, "innocent curiosity and safety for our son ploy" and flat out told her it was none of her business.

Oh, one more piece of advice, stop trying to use your son as a secret operative to gather information for you and turn him against his dad. Leave them alone. Were you actually expecting a pity party? I'm sorry we didn't break out the box of tissue and cry about your "horrible situation". Get a life and stop trying to ruin theirs.

Dan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2011, 06:28 AM

40 posts, read 140,888 times
Why is it important for you to know your ex-husband's girlfriend's name, address or her parents information? If your son is a minor and you have reason to think your ex's girlfriend is a criminal then you should express this concern to your ex. Otherwise, I suggest you spend your time researching something that generates positive thoughts. Life is too short to spend even two minutes on wondering what your ex is doing and who he is with. If he exercised decent judgement when he elected to date you- then odds are pretty high that his girlfriend is half way decent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas