Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2022, 01:15 PM

1,952 posts, read 830,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
Im a capitalist, pro-business, pro-immigrants rights, pro-choice, anti-religious, pro-low regulation on most things. I wouldnt say Im pro-gun, but Im also not anti-gun. Its actually not an issue I really care that much about. If people want to have guns of any kind, I honestly dont care. I would say that I would like there to be a line drawn between guns and explosives. I dont think explosives should be in the general public.

No one will take me at this stage either.

You and I seem to have different opinions on racial issues but theres probably much we do agree on.

There already is a "line drawn" on explosives. Those are for commercial industries and are VERY restricted as hazardous materials.

My racial issue is that TODAY, there are no more barriers for non-white peoples. They're gone...period. We see lots of successful blacks in politics, sports, arts, music and business. Enough to prove my point. This is not 1955 (...and that is a good thing) I won't even bring up Asian and Indian peoples in America. They are out-pacing whites in the wealth numbers right now.

There will always be those that hate people that do not look like them, but I have no idea how we stop that. I see no value in hating people that do not look like me, so I admit - I do not understand this behavior or know how to alleviate society from it permanently.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2022, 08:20 AM

1,108 posts, read 529,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
You didnt read my last sentence.
i did and you still called him a crook - which in my definition he broke the law - and by using that kind of language uniformed will assume you implied he was convicted -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas