Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 05:27 PM

148 posts, read 358,464 times

Advertisements

I don't know about all of the allegations on here. But I do know that I love the food and have never had bad food or service there. (I have had too much food, but that is my fault...) The only complaint I have is the smoking. However, I have always asked them to place me somewhere where no one is smoking, and they have complied. However, I can see that it would be a serious problem when they are extremely busy. I do wish that they would have a designated smoke free zone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2011, 01:44 PM

16,787 posts, read 49,073,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustinbooty View Post
Next timne your in there for some good food ask to see the kitchen - ever wonder why her restaurant lets no television reporters in - it is nasty - that's an understatement - the recipe for CFS is not rocket science. it is pounded out sirloin anyone can cook at home dredge in flour with salt and pepper and pound it into a pan of flour on both sides when covered good cook on a small amount of buttery oil turning only once on each side. Do not put in an egg wash this is what makes the CFS have too much batter. She learned this from the previous owner she is not the originator of this CF - Cat Barton - Then ask her why the locals do not support her. And ask her about the mean things she did to run Flossie's out of business like taking up her parking lot and how even though she has the most business cut the other businesses throat. Tell her about a little healthy competition. Ask her how she has stayed in business all these years by borrowing money from old people and not paying it back. Just ask her - but I am sure it will be a lie for an answer because that is what she does best.
How odd, another poster who joined the C-D forum just to dredge up this old thread and make a nasty post about the restaurant. That makes three posters who did that, and left never to be heard from again. It does seem a tad suspicious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
View detailed profiles of: