Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 07:42 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,879,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karassmatic View Post
And you shun the player and prop up the lame. So don't be mad if you don't get what you want because you look at the wrong places. Or are parading the wrong person. You want to be all moral and traditional fine. That's cool. Yall can be sexually frustrated and wish you experimented more when you were younger. At least I can say I did what I wanted. I don't care what society thinks. Something I feel is missing in Canada. Probably one of the most rule following anti rebel/bad ass places in the world.
Man you're making this way too personal with KLM.. Not every young woman or every guy is a raving multiple partner sex fiend.. Even gay guys aren't all raving sex fiends lol...

You mean to tell me there aren't guys out there that simply want to settle down with a woman? What age should a man sort of just say you know what, i'm no longer 21 and maybe I need to look at settling down and gulp - not cheat behind my wife's back.

In red is kind of a weird observation Karassmatic.

Last edited by fusion2; 08-25-2015 at 07:52 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2015, 07:52 PM

800 posts, read 730,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
Man you're making this way too personal with KLM.. Not every woman or every guy is a raving sex fiend.. Even gay guys aren't all raving sex fiends lol...

You mean to tell me there aren't guys out there that simply want to settle down with a woman? What age should a man sort of just say you know what, i'm no longer 21 and maybe I need to look at settling down and gulp - not cheat behind my wife's back.
No plenty of guys just want to settle with one woman. Plenty of guys wish they HAD one woman . My issue is with these girls thinking they are perfect creatures in toronto. Acting like they do no wrong . You are not special. I don't care what daddy or school taught you. You are not rich or famous or did any noteworthy to society. so put a smile on your face and smile at every other average person you will encounter in this city in your lifetime. Quit appearing to be so miserable . If this city is so great, shouldn't that be enough to put a smile on your face?

Old 08-25-2015, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Man you're making this way too personal with KLM.. Not every young woman or every guy is a raving multiple partner sex fiend.. Even gay guys aren't all raving sex fiends lol...

In red is kind of a weird observation Karassmatic.
Revolutionaies are not those who conform to society. which is why canada doesn't really have any revolutionaries. No one fights the status quo. And if you do you are considered weird. We do not have the mentality of a powerful country. If we ever got invaded I think we would surrender and not fight back. Watch as we get raped and pillaged and no do a damn thing. It wouldn't be "fair" thing to do for the invading country

I'm ranting here. I just can't stand the spineless Ness and wishy washiness of a lot of canadian. Like just believe in something and stick by it. Grow a spine and have some balls to fight for what you believe in.

Old 08-25-2015, 07:58 PM

Quote:
No plenty of guys just want to settle with one woman. Plenty of guys wish they HAD one woman . My issue is with these girls thinking they are perfect creatures in toronto. Acting like they do no wrong . You are not special. I don't care what daddy or school taught you. You are not rich or famous or did any noteworthy to society. so put a smile on your face and smile at every other average person you will encounter in this city in your lifetime. Quit appearing to be so miserable . If this city is so great, shouldn't that be enough to put a smile on your face?
Well I'll digress to your own experiences.. I get a lot of women smiling at me (They wouldn't know I was gay until they got to know me so don't say they can feel my gay vibe - that's BS for a lot of us lol) but I don't look at them like a piece of meat either.. Sure, i'm not looking for them in a club but even just randomly in the city, I don't find T.O girls any more or any less friendly than most any other western places I've been. You sure you're not the one fronting the miserable look while you're here Karassmatic - when people travel they sort of take a load off..

Old 08-25-2015, 07:59 PM

3,379 posts, read 5,536,326 times
Quote:
You're the one who sounds like they have an issue with entitlement, actually. Girls don't owe you an ounce of anything just for being the opposite sex. Trust me, they want to bang someone as much as you or anyone else does, but not everyone has a wide open filter, and you can't fault them for that.

By the way, have you ever considered how the way you interact with society might be different if you had any actual experience with being regularly hit on?

Old 08-25-2015, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse44 View Post
You're the one who sounds like they have an issue with entitlement, actually. Girls don't owe you an ounce of anything just for being the opposite sex. Trust me, they want to bang someone as much as you or anyone else does, but not everyone has a wide open filter, and you can't fault them for that.

By the way, have you ever considered how the way you interact with society might be different if you had any actual experience with being regularly hit on?
Actual experience?

How many girls is a lot to you?

100? 1000?

Lol @ you questioning if I get regularly hit on.

Old 08-25-2015, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Revolutionaies are not those who conform to society. which is why canada doesn't really have any revolutionaries. No one fights the status quo. And if you do you are considered weird. We do not have the mentality of a powerful country. If we ever got invaded I think we would surrender and not fight back. Watch as we get raped and pillaged and no do a damn thing. It wouldn't be "fair" thing to do for the invading country

I'm ranting here. I just can't stand the spineless Ness and wishy washiness of a lot of canadian. Like just believe in something and stick by it. Grow a spine and have some balls to fight for what you believe in.
I'm sorry Karassmatic - this is just a bunch of nonsense now.. I think you should just keep the topic on women lol...

Old 08-25-2015, 08:14 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry Karassmatic - this is just a bunch of nonsense now.. I think you should just keep the topic on woman lol...
Whatever.

Old 08-25-2015, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Whatever.
Whateverrrrrrrrrrr

Did you just do a big W hand gesture at the computer screen too -just curious lol...

Old 08-25-2015, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Whateverrrrrrrrrrr

Did you just do a big W hand gesture at the computer screen too -just curious lol...
No just pretty much rolled my eyes. I didn't do that big gay thing that probably popped in your head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto