Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 11:14 AM

6,750 posts, read 5,719,822 times

Advertisements

I read this article and really had mixed opinions. I must admit that he might of felt that they were really just trying to scam for a free pizza, however I do think the guy was out of line. I would be totally furious if I had deliver person texting me back and forth about something. That is really scary and an invasion of privacy. Deliver the pizza and shut up. If you want to complaint tell your boss. At the end of the day it is really not his business. The loss is not even actually coming out of his pocket. Some times it is just better to keep what you are thinking to yourself when dealing with customers (even if they may be doing something ridculous).

Ontario Woman Body Shamed Over Pizza Pizza Order: 'You Could Lose A Few Pounds'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2016, 01:10 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,050,775 times
You get what you deserve when you order Pizza Pizza.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:05 AM

1,433 posts, read 1,508,467 times
The pizza delivery guy should never have insulted that customer. Whatever happened to the old adage, "The customer is always right?"

Bet he didn't get much of a tip!

Oh, I have to agree with Stoke, though. Pizza Pizza's pizza sucks.

We always order from a local mom and pop joint, and the pizza we get is excellent. I'd rather eat certain varieties of frozen pizza than I would Pizza Pizza's slop.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:07 PM

Default Better options ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by daynet View Post
The pizza delivery guy should never have insulted that customer. Whatever happened to the old adage, "The customer is always right?"

Bet he didn't get much of a tip!

Oh, I have to agree with Stoke, though. Pizza Pizza's pizza sucks.

We always order from a local mom and pop joint, and the pizza we get is excellent. I'd rather eat certain varieties of frozen pizza than I would Pizza Pizza's slop.
100% agree there are better pizza options in most parts of the GTA. I just find it totally inappropriate he took it so far.

Old 01-03-2016, 08:33 PM

127 posts, read 269,051 times
in my opinion he has the right to be mad if she playing tricks to get it free.
shaming her this way is a good thing, a good lesson she may keep in mind and eventually upgrade her behaviour to the level of a civilised person.

Old 01-17-2016, 04:10 PM

10 posts, read 9,354 times
Fat shaming is not wrong. The Toronto women need to be taught how proper etiquette. Do you think Toronto women will behave arrogant to those Arab rape gangs in Germany? Canada is a country filled with poosees.

Old 01-18-2016, 10:21 AM

Default He is back .....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabulouslyAmazing View Post
Fat shaming is not wrong. The Toronto women need to be taught how proper etiquette. Do you think Toronto women will behave arrogant to those Arab rape gangs in Germany? Canada is a country filled with poosees.

Hey are you are summer troll back to play?

Old 07-18-2016, 11:13 PM

3 posts, read 1,946 times
Yikes! Whatever the situation maybe, it’s never right for someone to body shame ANYONE for that matter.
This is pretty unimaginable for me as I live in Vancouver and my pizza delivery guy is extremely friendly and we even indulge in the occasional chit chat for a few minutes, and not more of course as he has other customers to cater too in the limited amount of time, haha.
Though I feel that’s the case with not just him, but most of the delivery guys at the Freshslice Pizza in my town!

That reminds me, I guess it's time to go online and order some Pizza for some late dinner! [url=http://freshslice.com/feast-pizza-menu/]Order Online From Our Feast Pizza Menu | Freshslice Pizza[/url] to the rescue! LOL :P

Old 07-19-2016, 09:07 AM

400 posts, read 422,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoke View Post
you get what you deserve when you order pizza pizza.
haha....good one.

Some people are too sensitive. Just tell the guy where to go with their comments.
Better yet, I'd mock him for being so desperate for work that he has to stoop to delivering pizza for a living.

Old 07-20-2016, 04:41 AM

287 posts, read 306,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzz View Post
in my opinion he has the right to be mad if she playing tricks to get it free.
shaming her this way is a good thing, a good lesson she may keep in mind and eventually upgrade her behaviour to the level of a civilised person.
If what the text said was true that the pizza guy called 3 times before the deadline for free pizza , then it would seem like the woman was playing tricks to get a free pizza and it would be pretty despicable
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto