Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 07:59 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,830,168 times

Advertisements

I absolutely believe that OJ told his lawyer that he did it - I also believe he told his lawyer a myriad of excuses and/or reasons - and possibly that 'it was not the intent'; he was simply mad and got out of control, whatever excuse or explanation AND I think because he did tell his lawyer[s] that he did it [regardless of whatever reason/excuse], their plan of defense attack [as there was not a whole lot of other justification for that killing] was to attack anything and everything from the attacks on Mark Furman, the issue w/the glove, the potential lack of chain of evidence -- the case was turned around to look at other components and unfortunately the prosecutor did not stick to their line of action i.e., domestic violence, pushing the 911-calls; actually [although this is a wayyyyy aside], I firmly believe because OJ was acquitted of those charges when the Las Vegas case went to trial, there was no way he was NOT going to be found not guilty -- I think even if there were lesser included offenses that he could have been convicted of, that was not going to happen w/that jury.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime