Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 11:11 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times

Advertisements

Van der Sloots always looking for money, so, this doesn't surprise me.

He told Beth Holloway he'd tell her the truth about the night with her daughter for $250,000.

She did give him some of the money, then he backed out and changed his mind. He took what money she did give him and left Aruba.

One of the many stories he told was he sold Natalee for 10k, it could be the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2011, 11:22 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,969,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
First of all he didn't kill Natalee on purpose, they both used drugs on the beach, Natalee passed out (overdose maybe) he panicked and dumped the body in the sea with a boat from a buddy.

FBI killed Flores while Joran was getting some coffee in the lobby to get him locked up in prison because they didn't have enough evidence to lock him up for the Holloway case.

Joran made up a confession about how he killed Flores to get a lighter sentence because he knows he doesn't stand any chance.

You guys seriously believe a suspected murderer is gonna kill a girl exactly 5 years after "his other" victim dissapeared, in a hotel room he booked with his OWN NAME!

Not saying the guy is innocent but he's not a murderer.
Are you one of the Kalpoe brothers?

Yes I seriously believe he killed Holloway and Flores ... I am just glad he is in jail in Peru and I sincerely hope they keep here there.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:31 PM

10,646 posts, read 16,035,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Are you one of the Kalpoe brothers?

Yes I seriously believe he killed and Flores ... I am just glad he is in jail in Peru and I sincerely hope they keep here there.
Pointing fingers and walking with the rest of the cuddle while only knowing half of the case is the easiest thing to do.
Nothing is what it seems, i really hate it when people judge someone without knowing the facts.

Are you a FOX News fan?

Old 11-30-2011, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
and Chile/Peruvian govt!
Murder suspect Joran van der Sloot files $10 million lawsuit against South American authorities

That takes alot of nerve! This psycho never ceases to amaze me!
his trial set to start just after the New Year on Jan. 6.

This guys already making plans for his release with his 10mil. With all the legal loopholes at his avail, sadly this could be a reality.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:48 AM

9,894 posts, read 22,027,890 times
Van Der Sloot did NOT have to dump natalie who was still alive in the ocean & he sure didnt have to kill flores. Hes a murderer plain & simple.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:55 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
[quote]
Quote:
Pointing fingers and walking with the rest of the cuddle while only knowing half of the case is the easiest thing to do.
Nothing is what it seems, i really hate it when people judge someone without knowing the facts.

Are you a FOX News fan?[/quote]
I'm not......but YOU sure fit the profile! LOL

Fox News thrives on wacked out conspiracy theories.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:08 AM

10,646 posts, read 16,035,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steel7 View Post

1.Van Der Sloot did NOT have to dump natalie

2.who was still alive in the ocean

3.he sure didnt have to kill flores. Hes a murderer plain & simple.
1.True, but he didn't know what to do else, he panicked.
If he called a ambulance tests would have shown that Natalee had used drugs and the police would have thought that he tried to drug rape her, and the police would have tried to find out from who he bought the drugs from (probably somebody who doesn't like to be ****ed with).

2.Can you prove that she was still alive? She might have already been dead from a overdose on the beach.

3.FBI killed Flores so not that plain & simple as people think.

Old 12-01-2011, 08:22 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
1.True, but he didn't know what to do else, he panicked.
If he called a ambulance tests would have shown that Natalee had used drugs and the police would have thought that he tried to drug rape her, and the police would have tried to find out from who he bought the drugs from (probably somebody who doesn't like to be ****ed with).

2.Can you prove that she was still alive? She might have already been dead from a overdose on the beach.

3.FBI killed Flores so not that plain & simple as people think.

Are you freaking kidding me? FBI killed her? LMAO! This is utter madness. Joran Vander Sloot admitted to killing her!!

Joran dumped her when she was still alive! His dad helped him cover it up....Too bad Mr. Vandersloot kicked the bucket a few years ago.. Karma is a b--!

Old 12-01-2011, 08:24 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
Quote:
and Chile/Peruvian govt!
Murder suspect Joran van der Sloot files $10 million lawsuit against South American authorities

That takes alot of nerve! This psycho never ceases to amaze me!
This man should be immediately(if not sooner) be removed from the gene pool...

Old 12-01-2011, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Joran dumped her when she was still alive! His dad helped him cover it up....Too bad Mr. Vandersloot kicked the bucket a few years ago.. Karma is a b--!
Theres been a lot of stories implicating Van de sloots father.

How much of it is truth?

Last edited by virgode; 12-01-2011 at 09:48 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime