Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 10:50 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid825 View Post
I guess a certain type of woman is attracted to these guys.
The photo speaks for itself.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2011, 07:11 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
The photo speaks for itself.

LMAO! She looks possessed!! UGH! These women give others a bad name!

Old 12-29-2011, 07:13 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
They couldn't have found a better home for Vandersloot!

He has his own private cell now ... they moved him out of the general population.

New locks have been installed on the three gates that separate him from the main prison area. “We’re not so worried about what he can do to others, but really, we have to take care of him, so others don’t harm him,” a prison official said.. Van der Sloot may have gone from being the hunter to becoming the hunted. Rumors abound of people who wish to take revenge for Flores’s death.

The prisoners are allowed to do crafts to sell for spending money. Vandersloot has to do his crafts in his cell. The prison was built for 1150 prisoners and has over 2000 crammed in with only 100 guards.

Wonder why they named that prison with two Castros ... Miguel Castro Castro!
The criminal has more rights.. Hope someone does him in!

Quote:
It would be justice if Van Der Sloot got raped many times and then mudered.

That woman needs therapy
Tami: Right on!

Old 12-29-2011, 08:07 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
This is too bad. Clearly the lady has mental health issues and as such deserves pity.

Old 12-29-2011, 09:47 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,938,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
The criminal has more rights.. Hope someone does him in!

Tami: Right on!
Never fear, Miguel Castro Castro prison is hell on earth.

Conditions in Miguel Castro Castro Prison

In this article Inside Notorious Prisons van der Sloot Faces - CBS News

Quote:
Griffith had a client in another Lurigancho Prison.

"The prison (currently housing van der Sloot) is one of the toughest prisons, along with Lurigancho," Griffith says. "I've been in prisons in over two dozen countries. In fact, I was the lawyer for Billy Hayes from the movie 'Midnight Express,' and the Turkish prison is a Ritz-Carlton compared to this.

snip

"In Lurigancho, you have the Shining Path guerillas. There's about 600 of them. They had a revolt one day, about 124 were killed by the police. When I went to visit a client of mine there, I had to hire two-guards to walk me through the Shining Path guerilla territory. The next day, I thought it would be better if my client visited me in the holding area - in the visiting area. And a prisoner got stabbed ten feet away from me. If he wants to survive there, he's really gonna hafta keep a low profile.
Joran isn't going to prison he's going to hell. He truly is dead man walking.

You would have a better chance of survival taking an unarmed one man hike across Afghanistan.

And finally if anyone thinks Joran is gong to get out of this some way it isn't the American justice system. He cold bloodily murdered the daughter of a wealthy and politically influential man and pay he will.

Old 12-29-2011, 09:49 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Joran Van der Sloot's 'guardian angel' Dr Mary Hamer speaks out in new interview | Mail Online

Gee, she's divorced, who could have ever guessed?

I guess his trial is due to start in a couple weeks, prosecutor is asking for 30 years which, in Miguel Castro Castro prison, is a slow death sentence.
It would be fine with me if I never hear or see this slime-balls name again.

Old 12-29-2011, 10:36 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
I agree, I think he has been trying desperately to "slime" his way out of that hell hole. No takers. I think he would even cop to the Natalie Holloway killing, to go serve time in Aruba.

Has anyone heard his latest "story"? The whole thing was a frame up, poor Joran has been "stalked" since the "Halloway" incident. He states he left the girl alive. Someone else killed her after he left.

Sick. I don't see him getting out of this.

Old 12-29-2011, 11:05 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,659,169 times
He looks like a "dark" soul to me. Those creeps that need to be recycled by God or something in order to come back as a bug maybe to redeem themselves (karma). Actually hate to give a bug a bad name. They're better than some of the creeps who've done this crimes.

Old 12-29-2011, 11:43 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
This is too bad. Clearly the lady has mental health issues and as such deserves pity.
Sadly, shes already given him 20k. He says "I love you" and who knows how much more.... the equity in her home, retirement?

I seriously hope she has family to declare her incompetent.

Old 12-29-2011, 06:33 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,969,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post

And finally if anyone thinks Joran is gong to get out of this some way it isn't the American justice system. He cold bloodily murdered the daughter of a wealthy and politically influential man and pay he will.
You are right this is not the United States Justice System. He's done for ... Flores family has money and connections. He ain't in Aruba or the Netherlands anymore.

The trial is set for January 6. It will be interesting to see the outcome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime