Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 10:14 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,607,165 times

Advertisements

He is already on death row for murder and now being tried for the fourth time after judges over turn jury convictions...

Oscar Ray Bolin on trial for fourth time for 1986 murder

Sooner or later his Waterloo will come.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2012, 10:38 PM

8,816 posts, read 21,282,976 times
I had never heard of this case.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 04-17-2012, 10:53 PM

I think he is dragging his fate out like Ted Bundy did.

Old 04-17-2012, 11:10 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
I've never heard of this case either. I did a google search to find out if he knew these women he killed.... dated them, ex-lovers or a serial killer.

Seems he's married, to the mitigation expert from Casey Anthonys defense.
Its a small world in Florida.

http://morallowground.com/2011/05/14...-defense-team/

"The wife of a convicted serial killer has joined the defense team for Casey Anthony, the Florida woman accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter. According to the Tampa Examiner, Rosalie Bolin, who is married to death row inmate Oscar Ray Bolin, will serve as a mitigation expert for Anthony’s defense."

Old 04-17-2012, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I've never heard of this case either. I did a google search to find out if he knew these women he killed.... dated them, ex-lovers or a serial killer.

Seems he's married, to the mitigation expert from Casey Anthonys defense.
Its a small world in Florida.

http://morallowground.com/2011/05/14...-defense-team/

"The wife of a convicted serial killer has joined the defense team for Casey Anthony, the Florida woman accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter. According to the Tampa Examiner, Rosalie Bolin, who is married to death row inmate Oscar Ray Bolin, will serve as a mitigation expert for Anthony’s defense."
We have had and still have our share of whacks. We do take care of them in good time as in Ted Bundy, The Black Widow, Aileen Wuornos, etc. The Blackwidow got the hot seat and Wuorous got the needle. Same result for evil serial killers. They day Bundy died semi truck on the road had "Burn Bundy Burn" written in the dust. He had few fiends if any. I saw the black widow on TV the day before with her head shaved and she still didn't believe it would happen. She swore for years FL wouldn't execute a woman...Now she knows.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:54 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
We have had and still have our share of whacks. We do take care of them in good time as in Ted Bundy, The Black Widow, Aileen Wuornos, etc. The Blackwidow got the hot seat and Wuorous got the needle. Same result for evil serial killers. They day Bundy died semi truck on the road had "Burn Bundy Burn" written in the dust. He had few fiends if any. I saw the black widow on TV the day before with her head shaved and she still didn't believe it would happen. She swore for years FL wouldn't execute a woman...Now she knows.
was the Black Widow Judias Buenoano? (aka Judy Goodyear)?

That woman killed her own disabled son for insurnace also. Very sad. It was on ID channel. Many of these sociopaths love manipulating the system, it may take a decade, but they do end up being executed.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
was the Black Widow Judias Buenoano? (aka Judy Goodyear)?

That woman killed her own disabled son for insurnace also. Very sad. It was on ID channel. Many of these sociopaths love manipulating the system, it may take a decade, but they do end up being executed.
Yes it was Buenoano.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:35 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times
Thanks owe u a rep. the system does work but killers on death row can appeal for years, is one of the problems.

When we lived in S Florida we drove through Belle Glade...very creepy and alot of wide open but electric barbed wire areas. creepy!. The main prison must be huge in acreage.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Thanks owe u a rep. the system does work but killers on death row can appeal for years, is one of the problems.

When we lived in S Florida we drove through Belle Glade...very creepy and alot of wide open but electric barbed wire areas. creepy!. The main prison must be huge in acreage.
That's just one of those. We have them around the state. Most of those are county prisons for short timers. The mail prison is in N FL. My late uncle was a Chaplin there. My house is only 15 miles from the one in our county. Never an escape and not problems. People like Oscar Ray Bolin are kept in more secure prisons. As I've traveled I've seen the barbed wire prisons in a number of states with signs saying "Don't pick up hitch hikers".

Old 04-19-2012, 01:22 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:

Considering this is Florida we're talking...yeah...it would need to be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime