Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2012, 08:20 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,621,054 times

Advertisements

I watched 48 hours this past Saturday, and was upset about the murder of these two young, simingly- nice young men who lost their lives.........

Just wondering if anyone watched it, and how this program affected them?

"48 Hours Mystery": Playing with fire | hotpz.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2012, 01:23 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,549,117 times

Christopher Monson and Michael Tardio

Finished reading the link....something strange about Mark Yagalla, Bentleys ex. I'm not buying his, 'Its sad, I never knew my greed would contribute to murders'. Hes a jealous ex, has a motive, they were shot execution style.

Most of 48hr Mystery investigations could be LifeTime Channel movies.

Old 07-13-2012, 07:05 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,621,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Christopher Monson and Michael Tardio

Finished reading the link....something strange about Mark Yagalla, Bentleys ex. I'm not buying his, 'Its sad, I never knew my greed would contribute to murders'. Hes a jealous ex, has a motive, they were shot execution style.

Most of 48hr Mystery investigations could be LifeTime Channel movies.

He was the one I thought had them killed. Remember, he is rich and was in jail at the time......easiest place to get a killer from the outside, or someone that is going to be released, to do the job.

Old 10-23-2016, 04:11 AM

1 posts, read 1,428 times
Default Playing With Fire

This is yet another tragic story. I watch many of these shows and after all these years am still randomly surprised at how simple, daft or unthinking people can be. I saw this episode when it first aired then again tonight. The bodies were left in my childhood neighborhood. (Robert Blake's event happened blocks from there too).
Tonight I read that Mark is now in Thailand with a girlfriend. In the story--written 2011 on an Aussie site, he made a statement of the victims as being "two of the stupidest guys in the world". How crass and insulting of him. Who is HE to talk about stupid; did he think the blonde was banging him for his looks? and to be "hurt" and surprised when she left once the money was gone? Talk about stupid.
She has that "bitchy" kind of look to her for starters. Men are so controlled by the southern hemisphere and when they are played they wonder how it happened.
But on to the who and why.

There is no way Mark was involved in that hit. Sandy obviously knows more, if not all, and that is a heavy burden that ages you, on every level. The name Mr. Big just cracks me up because it is so cartoonish. To me it suggests the assailants weren't that polished either but they did get away with murder. What I sense went down was a set up for sure leading these guys to a meeting wherein the jewels were simply taken and they had to be killed as to not identify anyone. I suspect they can only put so much pressure on the loser he met with, Michael Jacobs. He likely will be incarcerated again for something.
I'd say a tactic, if not already done, would be to talk to the twin. Twins tell each other EVERYTHING and often say less to each other because they are so connected. And those jewels would have to be fenced so secretly due to the deaths tied to them. Someone will talk or slip up because that is a heavy burden to maintain. God bless them and their families.

Old 10-24-2016, 01:27 PM

4,314 posts, read 3,994,226 times
First 48.........my favorite show on TV !

Old 10-24-2016, 09:45 PM

5,576 posts, read 6,501,669 times
This thread referenced 48 Hrs., not The First 48.

Old 10-27-2016, 10:58 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,486,905 times
Here's a current link as the OP is just a link to a blog about Jordana Brewster whoever the heck that is.

I don't remember seeing this case.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-playmate-a-ponzi-scheme-jewels-and-murder/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime