Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2016, 05:09 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,495,356 times

Advertisements

It just occurred to me that Patsy and Burke used the same ruse. She pretended like she could not see the similarities in her handwriting and the handwriting on the ransom note. I remember seeing an interview with her where they showed o's and a couple other letters side by side, traced each exactly how it was formed and the loops and connections and gaps were exactly the same. And Patsy sat there and claimed SHE didn't see any similarity at all. Sheesh.

Burke did the same thing with the bowl of pineapple and milk. Hmmm, no I don't know what that is. It's not cereal, see that piece it's too big for cereal. The interviewer asked him if it was fruit and Burke says no, why would there be a spoon in fruit?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2016, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I have been hoping that body language experts would weigh in on Burke Ramsey's interview with Dr. Phil. One has. It's not as detailed as I'd like but it's till worth a listen. The ads in the beginning are annoying but then it settles into the discussion of the interview.
Dr. Lillian Glass weighs in on Burke Ramsey - True Crime Radio
Thank you for the link MissTerri.

Quote:
Duping delight is the pleasure we get over having someone else in our control and being able to manipulate them.
I saw Burke's smile change a couple of times but I thought he just got more nervous or more uncomfortable. I didn't even think he was taking pleasure in duping us, or pleasure in his mother's pain.

Old 09-21-2016, 05:36 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
And then either her mother or brother -- or father -- or all three, who loved her, while JonBenet was still alive, garrotted and slowly strangled her to death to cover up what was essentially an accident. Oh, and wrote a ransom note. That's the part I just can't see...
Burke has a special box of chocolates for ya.

Old 09-21-2016, 05:46 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,709,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Burke has a special box of chocolates for ya.
wow lol

Old 09-21-2016, 06:03 PM

7,639 posts, read 8,711,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I have been hoping that body language experts would weigh in on Burke Ramsey's interview with Dr. Phil. One has. It's not as detailed as I'd like but it's till worth a listen. The ads in the beginning are annoying but then it settles into the discussion of the interview.
Dr. Lillian Glass weighs in on Burke Ramsey - True Crime Radio
I went to the linked page but there is only a brief description and a single comment. Where is Lillian
Glass's opinion?

Old 09-21-2016, 06:11 PM

26,735 posts, read 26,820,948 times
I'm amazed that the CBS show was as bad--and as non factual--as it was.

"One of the more disturbing tendencies of “The Case Of JonBenet Ramsey” was to take an element of the case that may be open to debate or doubt and come very close to presenting it as fact.

“The Case Of” relied on fuzzy re-enactments, sonorous music, old photos, grainy video clips and earnest talking-head moments, mixed in with footage of the investigators on the case in the present day..."
TV Review: ‘The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey’ Rehashes a Famous Murder | Variety

Old 09-21-2016, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
I went to the linked page but there is only a brief description and a single comment. Where is Lillian
Glass's opinion?
Dr. Lillian Glass Radio Archive Sep. 2016 - True Crime Radio

Old 09-21-2016, 07:58 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
Thanks for posting the link Lilly.
Lillian Glass said Burke lied about his mother coming to his room; orginally said it was his father.
Doesn't come as a surprise, he can be heard on the 911 tape. Officer shining his light on him in his room probably true; JR and PR sent him to his room before officers arrived. JRs the one who staged the crime scene, if there were any staging.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:11 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,691,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Thanks for posting the link Lilly.
Lillian Glass said Burke lied about his mother coming to his room; orginally said it was his father.
Doesn't come as a surprise, he can be heard on the 911 tape. Officer shining his light on him in his room probably true; JR and PR sent him to his room before officers arrived. JRs the one who staged the crime scene, if there were any staging.
I'm going to listen to that. So no wonder we couldn't figure out why Patsy said she went screaming, "Where's my baby?" when she knew she was dead. It's because she never did. She just told Burke so say she did. He said it was his father at first? Liar. Was put up to no good.

And, as most of us said, John staged the scene. He would have had the guts and know how to do that, a cold hearted CEO type who walks all over everybody to make money. Patsy was her mother and was softer. She never could have done that to JBR. Anyway, Patsy was already busy writing the ransom note. Too bad she wrote a kidnapping note and John staged a sexual predator scene--ooops.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:18 PM

150 posts, read 181,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
She said what I already thought, poop smearing is an act of violence. The only way to save JonBenet was to have him at other people's house for the majority of the time or possibly off to military school. If it didn't happen that day, it would've been another. I don't know how this could've been prevented. I think it would've happened at a later time if not that specific day. He was a hateful child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime