Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 01:17 PM

1,703 posts, read 3,872,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
More craziness from this family. "Oh last week, somebody called and left a voicemail saying thehy think they saw my missing grandchild getting on an airplane. I just now thought I should mention that."

FOXNews.com - Could Missing Florida Tot Caylee Be in Atlanta? - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

What is WRONG with this family? I suppose we'll just have to wait and see if this mysterious caller steps forward or if we'll just have to take granny's word for it
I read about that earlier. None of this makes any sense at all. Every single one of them should be locked up for obstruction and wasting tax payer money! I honestly don't think the child got on a plane. I hate to say it but she's probably dead somewhere. I hope not but that's the feeling I have. I hope Mom, Grandmaw, and Grandpaw fry in hell if they had anything to do with hurting her!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2008, 01:36 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,260,958 times
The report about the child being at the airport is pure bunk! Goodness. I wonder who they asked to call and leave that message????

Old 07-23-2008, 02:14 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,385,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
I read about that earlier. None of this makes any sense at all. Every single one of them should be locked up for obstruction and wasting tax payer money! I honestly don't think the child got on a plane. I hate to say it but she's probably dead somewhere. I hope not but that's the feeling I have. I hope Mom, Grandmaw, and Grandpaw fry in hell if they had anything to do with hurting her!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
The report about the child being at the airport is pure bunk! Goodness. I wonder who they asked to call and leave that message????
You know I laughed at my boyfriend when he first announced his conspiracy theory that the whole family was involved but every time they update this story it get’s more and more evident that someone in this family did something to this child and they’re all trying to cover it up.

Old 07-23-2008, 08:05 PM

544 posts, read 1,058,854 times
I've been watching this story on the news and I think it's horrible that this whole fmaily seems to be more concerned with protecting the daughter then they are with finding the child. That alone makes me suspect that they know she's dead. I'm going to take a guess and say that the loony mother somehow killed the child and throught she could just get rid of the body and no one would ever find out. She finally broke down and told her mother after a month of being pestered but instead of going to the cops the grandmother helped her concoct this half baked alibi. This is truly sad and once the truth comes out i hope the whole fmaily gets convicted for being an acessory to murder

Quote:
Cindy Anthony said a family who had flown out of Orlando International Airport on July 2 had reported seeing a girl resembling Caylee. The girl apparently said her name was Caylee "Antony" — pronouncing it without the "h" — like the missing girl does, according to her grandmother. When asked her age, the girl said she was 3. Caylee is almost 3 years old, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.
Cindy Anthony said the woman who gave her the tip was to meet with Orange County Sheriff's detectives to produce a composite sketch of the woman seen with the girl.
why wouldnt the woman have called the police? how did she even get the number to the anthony residence? why didn't the grandmother call the police? because the whole thing is a disgusting lie.

Old 07-23-2008, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLater View Post
why wouldnt the woman have called the police? how did she even get the number to the anthony residence? why didn't the grandmother call the police? because the whole thing is a disgusting lie.
i think it was a bogus call - if there really was such a call. I wonder why the police weren't monitoring the phone lines after Casey got the call from Caylee early that got disconnected when she asked her to put an adult on the phone.

I want to know why this lady at the airport was talking to Caylee? If she was really being kidnapped I doubt that her kidnapper would let her just talk to random strangers, especially strangers asking her name and how old she is.

I keep following the story news and every installment just brings up more and more questions that the family is not answering

Old 07-24-2008, 01:39 AM

262 posts, read 486,342 times
Okay, somebody needs to lock ol' Granny's lying behind up. Being behind bars should be able to jog her memory even more.

Old 07-24-2008, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyGWoods View Post
Okay, somebody needs to lock ol' Granny's lying behind up. Being behind bars should be able to jog her memory even more.
LOL did you see her last interview where she said she doesn't give a f*ck what people think about her? yeah that just screams "please help me find my grandchild" I'm still waiting for the lady who saw Caylee at the airport with the kidnapper to come forward and talk to the police. That's a pretty nice kidnapper she's with, letting her talk to strangers and all.

Old 07-24-2008, 09:09 AM

Quote:
LOL did you see her last interview where she said she doesn't give a f*ck what people think about her? yeah that just screams "please help me find my grandchild" I'm still waiting for the lady who saw Caylee at the airport with the kidnapper to come forward and talk to the police. That's a pretty nice kidnapper she's with, letting her talk to strangers and all.
You just made me think of this...if there was a person who ""talked" to Caylee in an airport, why haven't they called the police to talk to them?? Or, as a complete last resort, call Nancy Grace or Greta Van Susteren and chat away for their 15 minutes of fame????

BS, I tell you, BS. This WHOLE family smells bad to me. The grandmother, the grandfather and Casey. The only one who I thought gave a damn was Casey's brother. He seemed pretty mad.

I'll tell you this much, if I were Casey, I would probably decline the offers for my parents to spring me out of the pokie...I'd be afraid someone would come and kill me while I was out on bail.

Old 07-24-2008, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
You just made me think of this...if there was a person who ""talked" to Caylee in an airport, why haven't they called the police to talk to them?? Or, as a complete last resort, call Nancy Grace or Greta Van Susteren and chat away for their 15 minutes of fame????

BS, I tell you, BS. This WHOLE family smells bad to me. The grandmother, the grandfather and Casey. The only one who I thought gave a damn was Casey's brother. He seemed pretty mad.

I'll tell you this much, if I were Casey, I would probably decline the offers for my parents to spring me out of the pokie...I'd be afraid someone would come and kill me while I was out on bail.
I said the same thing. I just find it hard to believe that a kidnapper would let a child give out their name and age to a stranger. Then the stranger decides to call the family instead of the police or a crime line? How did she even know the families number? I’ve never heard of families making their personal numbers public in cases like this. Also the lady left a voicemail and the grandmother called her back and they chatted? Why didn’t she take the voicemail to the police and have them call to question the caller? And if this all really happened – why didn’t the grandmother report it the second it happened? Do you know how many news stories you see where the family is just burnt out after following up on dead end tips – why is this family just leisurely taking their time reporting everything?

I think they should have gotten their stories straight before they called the police and reported her missing. I feel like the police aren’t doing enough on this case because they don’t want to incriminate Casey. I watch Snapped all the time and I saw one where they found traces of salvia in the backseat and the fabric tested positive for duct tape – and they found all this after the car had been detailed. As sloppy as this family is with their lies, I’m sure they’ve left some forensic evidence behind somewhere.

I have a two year old so it’s not uncommon for me to find a food wedged in between his car seat and the seat two weeks later and never has my car smelled like a decomposed human body.

Old 07-24-2008, 10:25 AM

Quote:
I said the same thing. I just find it hard to believe that a kidnapper would let a child give out their name and age to a stranger. Then the stranger decides to call the family instead of the police or a crime line? How did she even know the families number? I’ve never heard of families making their personal numbers public in cases like this. Also the lady left a voicemail and the grandmother called her back and they chatted? Why didn’t she take the voicemail to the police and have them call to question the caller? And if this all really happened – why didn’t the grandmother report it the second it happened? Do you know how many news stories you see where the family is just burnt out after following up on dead end tips – why is this family just leisurely taking their time reporting everything?

I think they should have gotten their stories straight before they called the police and reported her missing. I feel like the police aren’t doing enough on this case because they don’t want to incriminate Casey. I watch Snapped all the time and I saw one where they found traces of salvia in the backseat and the fabric tested positive for duct tape – and they found all this after the car had been detailed. As sloppy as this family is with their lies, I’m sure they’ve left some forensic evidence behind somewhere.

I have a two year old so it’s not uncommon for me to find a food wedged in between his car seat and the seat two weeks later and never has my car smelled like a decomposed human body.
In college, I was a photographer for a large city police department and I did a rotation in a morgue (minor in medical photog) and let me tell you, the stench of a decomposing body is UNMISTAKABLE. The police know what they have but must need more proof. Maybe there was not enough blood found in the car to prove that she died...I do not know. Maybe they are letting her out on bond because they want her to feel comfortable enough to talk it up with some friends or family. She will not be able to breath without a detective saying "Bless you". She will probably be watched very closely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime