Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 12:46 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,492,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
What reasons? I have had people i know have their kids removed from their custody while they were incarcerated for less than 48 hours. They were OR'd and yet still didn't get custody back. Grandparents got custody, but maybe your state is different.
I am not familiar with the State's/GA's guidelines for this process.

Casey wasn't incarcerated prior to this incident that I know of. She was living with her parents for periods of time and given Kaylee's age I assume this had gone on for at least 2 years.

Casey and her parents presumably had disagreements over caring for Kaylee and I don't know what else. Things seem to be getting worse and I've heard that the mother was considering adopting her grandchild but maybe they couldn't quite bring themselves to take that step.

I don't know what is wrong with Casey. Her parents seem like they tried to give her a good start in life.

It's sad for all involved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2008, 01:42 PM

2,868 posts, read 9,553,586 times
So what do you think of the grandparents seeking immunity now?

Old 12-17-2008, 01:47 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,538,808 times
I heard that. Nothing in this case surpises me. I think they just are covering there you know what. How does anyone know what to believe if they are asking for that now who knows what the truth is. I'm wondering if the police are holding up the area where the bosy was found or they are holding back the annoucement that this is Caylee because then the defense will have access to it all. They have to know who the child is.

Old 12-17-2008, 01:57 PM

OH I agree...a dna test takes a day once the sample is there...I think they know but have not publicaly released the info. Why would they seek immunity if the body was not her? I just want to hear what happend. I know it sounds morbid but I hope they prove, without a doubt that her mother is guilty. The thought of them still clinging to the Zani the nanny story is just bizzare at this point.

Old 12-17-2008, 02:47 PM

That is way if the Grandparents are going to start with that Zany the Nanny thing it not worth anything. I wouldn't give them anything unless I heard what they need to say that was different.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:02 PM

3,842 posts, read 10,513,819 times
Covering up for that spoiled brat of a nasty daughter only insults the death of that poor little girl.

The focus is never on the little girl...it's on the daughter & the parents.

That little girl did not ask to be brought into this world. She did not ask to be brought into the world of a narcissistic mother & enabling grandparents.

The little girl was cramping her style the way the wife of Scott Peterson was cramping his pathetic ways & the 3rd wife of that pyscho cop from Chicago (Who is freakin ENGAGED!) was cramping his life.

She has no feelings. She could care less what happens to her or what people think of her. She obviously cared less about her daughter.

How her parents can stand by & defend her is pathetic & weak. Pure weakness. How many parents turn in their kids when they are on drugs or have been stealing? They do it no matter how awful it feels but they do it b/c they know it is right. These lowly people are defending a "mother" (I'd hardly call her that) who killed a 2yr old!!

No one in the Anthony home can comprehend between right & wrong & they have lied SO much that the lies have become their reality.

Thankfully, the little girl will never have to endure growing up in that awful family & turn out as nutty as all of them.

I usually have much more tolerance & compassion, but from day one this story has pissed me off. I've wanted to wipe that smirk off that girl, also.

If my sons were missing for A DAY I'd be a puddle. I wouldn't be able to function. I'd not be able to do anything but do whatever it takes to help law enforcement & the media.

When my sons get sick it breaks my heart. Missing? I cannot even phathom.

This family is also a complete disgrace to those true families who are in agony due to missing children or who have lost a child to violent crime.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:16 PM

A press conference will be happening soon to tell if this is Caylee. Watch Nancy Grace

Old 12-17-2008, 06:38 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,596,187 times
I am watching Nancy now and hoping she gets this announcement in during the next 20 min of the show.

Old 12-17-2008, 07:08 PM

I don't know why she said that then nothing happened

Old 12-18-2008, 08:24 AM

I am still waiting for the 'urgent announcment'...what ever happend?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime