Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 04:10 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,960,105 times

Advertisements

I hope they get him this time.

Natalee Holloway Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot Sought for Peru Murder - ABC News

Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez, 21, was found at the Miraflores Hotel Tac in Lima, Peru on Sunday in room registered to van der Sloot... officials believe Flores was killed exactly five years after Holloway's May 30, 2005, disappearance... Flores was found beaten and stabbed to death in a room booked in van der Sloot's name, police said. A hotel employee told police that Flores entered the hotel early Sunday morning with van der Sloot.
Peruvian officials have issued an international arrest warrant for the Dutchman.

Van der Sloot reportedly entered Peru on May 14 and left either May 30 or May 31. He initially entered the country to play in a poker tournament...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2010, 04:44 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,577,270 times
I guess this moron can finally be taken out.

What a horrible person. Why would you want to kill someone or drug them up and rape them?

Old 06-02-2010, 04:54 PM

10,033 posts, read 9,512,383 times
The authorities say he is somewhere in Chile. I hope they don't kill him, that would be too good for this scum. Send him to jail in Peru, those jails in most of those countries make the USA prisons look like country clubs.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:57 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,469,944 times
I bet his stupid parents are still so proud of their little baby boy...

Old 06-02-2010, 05:09 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,212,851 times
Only his mother is left. His father died last year. Who knows, with her husband gone and her only child the target of worldwide scorn and hatred, she probably wishes she were dead, too. In her place, I know I would.

The whole Natalee Holloway affair sure illustrates how one's life can turn on a dime. One day you're just a horny 17 year old guy wanting to run wild, take drugs and have sex as often as possible and the next, your life is on a path to destruction from which there is no escape.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:47 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
How many times can we call this Monster SCUM OF THE EARTH, this is what he is, poor wittle boy, can't hide behind his DADDY "ANY MORE". You know what they say, the old saying, PLAY WITH FIRE, your'e gona get burn!

Old 06-02-2010, 06:57 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times
Seems to me that police should now elevate Van Der Sloot to a serial murderer status. There are certain qualities that serial murderers exhibit that may now make sense in the Holloway case now that another murder has turned up in his presence.

Old 06-02-2010, 07:06 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,168,101 times
How weird, exactly five years later.

Old 06-02-2010, 07:13 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
I wonder if he caused the death of his dad as well...since his dad knew more about it...I know his dad died on the tennis court but knowing what his son did eat away his heart and soul....so basically Joran killed IMO 3 people. The dad should have come forward with the information he had, since I totally don't believe the father didn't know anything. I have watched the Dutch program where Joran threw wine in the interviewer face.

This guy was suppose to come to a college near where we live. Joran is IMO a serial liarm serial killer, etc.

I'm ashamed that this guy came from the same country..sounds weird, but this is just how I feel and it shows how bad Dutch law is. they should have locked him up and throw away the key and this girl would be still alive.

Years ago a Dutch man kidnapped the brother of a very wealthy man who was the owner of most of the Dutch grocery stores and also owned Albertson grocery stores in the US. The brothers little finger was cut of and sent to the family stating he would never play the piano. Later the man was caught spending the randsome money and the victim was found murdered the same day he was kidnapped and the finger was cut off. This is something that hardly ever happened in The Netherlands. the killer got a life sentence which meant 21 years and got out after serving 13 years due to good behavior. He got his law degree in prison paid by the tax payer. During the 13 years in prison he received welfare and got out with a couple of hundred thousand dollars due to an error, but he could keep the money...isn't it nice to commit a crime under Dutch law!!!!!

Old 06-02-2010, 07:14 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,799,629 times
I believe he's into slave trading. I think he sold poor Holloway girl.

He is a dangerous guy, tho. Hopefully, he'll go to jail. His parents have money, so let's what defense they get for their precious baby boy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime