Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2012, 04:01 PM

18 posts, read 39,133 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

Wondering if any of you have a recommendation for the following:

-A realtor that handles home rentals for Bixby, Broken Arrow, Jenks, and Owasso.

-A long distance moving company that would do a move from Los Angeles to Tulsa area.

Thanks so much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 06:43 PM

7,891 posts, read 11,419,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muchaloha View Post
Hi all,

Wondering if any of you have a recommendation for the following:

-A realtor that handles home rentals for Bixby, Broken Arrow, Jenks, and Owasso.

-A long distance moving company that would do a move from Los Angeles to Tulsa area.

Thanks so much!
I moved from Houston to Dallas area recently and had a great move experience with Grabel. The key to my good move was the truck driver and the two guys who drove with him and did the loading/unloading. We may have gotten lucky with the crew assigned by Grabel but they were careful, caring and hard working, gentle man. I would go back to Grabel if I moved again. The crew assigned to handle out move were from near Houston the point of origin, so you may want to check on the LA end as well as Tulsa. Good luck with the move and finding a place to live... congratulations on the big promotion.. you wont believe how far your money goes in OK vs CA. Pretty much the extremes in hgh cost and good value living

Old 05-03-2012, 08:22 PM

19 posts, read 36,449 times
Hello,

I agree with using Grabel. We contracted with them and they were great, professional, and on time.

If your interested, I am a Realtor and can assist you with any Real Estate needs, rentals, in your area's mentioned.

You can contact Cheryl Cardano at 918-260-4265, or
ccardano@cbtulsa.com.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:04 AM

210 posts, read 428,201 times
Grabel is who my company used to relocate myself and my wife here to Tulsa. We had a good experience with the movers. They did an excellent job putting things on the truck and making sure we were comfortable with the whole process. The driver and crew also delivered my things to my new house. I bought the crew lunch when they were packing and putting all my things on the truck so maybe they treated me better than the rest. ......just kidding. I'd use them again no problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa