Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 08:38 AM

9,376 posts, read 11,947,828 times

Advertisements

Kasey is creepy. They deserve each other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2011, 08:47 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,239,718 times
Yeah, Kasey and Vienna are two nuts...err I mean peas in a pod lol.

I thought Justin's little tantrum when he left was hilarious, what a loser. It seems like they wanted to put as many crazy/psychopathic people on the show as possible, so I wonder why Bentley wasn't there? Maybe they asked & he declined who knows.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:01 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tippinturtle View Post
I can't believe I actually watched this last night. Just call it the "Jake & Vienna" show, geez. Jake creeps me out, totally insincere & I liked him during his Bachelor stint until all the paps stuff & then the reunion show. And Vienna is dating Casey????? He was beyond creepy on Ali's season. Yeesh, I guess they're made for each other.
Jake and Vienna and Kasey are all so very creepy. Jake still wants Vienna (so she must have been great in bed because she looks like a possum). Vienna still only wants money and fame (and her manipulation skills are still on full display). Kasey just simply wants a "piece" of Vienna.

I think that Jake really hates that he is no longer perceived as a "good guy" and it kills him since he has a severe "hero complex". Giving the rose to Vienna was the ultimate act of stupidity and I felt bad that he turned his back on his friendship with Gia to try to make himself look better (although no one really cares anymore). I'm thinking that he gets eliminated fairly early on because he isn't shown in the upcoming episodes.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:11 AM

748 posts, read 1,376,146 times
I think Kasey is a little "off" if you know what I mean. I thought that when he got that horrible tattoo and watching the first episode of this show seems to give more validation to how creepy he is. LOL cant not watch!

Old 08-09-2011, 09:24 AM

9,376 posts, read 11,947,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Jake and Vienna and Kasey are all so very creepy. Jake still wants Vienna (so she must have been great in bed because she looks like a possum). Vienna still only wants money and fame (and her manipulation skills are still on full display). Kasey just simply wants a "piece" of Vienna.

I think that Jake really hates that he is no longer perceived as a "good guy" and it kills him since he has a severe "hero complex". Giving the rose to Vienna was the ultimate act of stupidity and I felt bad that he turned his back on his friendship with Gia to try to make himself look better (although no one really cares anymore). I'm thinking that he gets eliminated fairly early on because he isn't shown in the upcoming episodes.

Ewww, she DOES look like a possum or a raccoon! Acts like a weasel and a whiny brat.

Yeah, what WAS Jake thinking giving it to her??? I don't think I saw the season with Gia in it. What is she like? Seems like Jake was a jerk for not giving it to her. Why did they all want her gone?

Old 08-09-2011, 10:46 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times
Uh-oh...............
I just saw a huge chunk of memory on my DVR filled up with this rubbish.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!: crying:

I'm now convinced my wife is trying to get me to kill myself.

....no problem honey.

Why dear Lord why????

Old 08-09-2011, 11:22 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
Ewww, she DOES look like a possum or a raccoon! Acts like a weasel and a whiny brat.

Yeah, what WAS Jake thinking giving it to her??? I don't think I saw the season with Gia in it. What is she like? Seems like Jake was a jerk for not giving it to her. Why did they all want her gone?
Gia was on Jake's season and she was in the final 3 or 4. She has always seemed like a very smart, sweet and down-to-earth girl. Vienna wanted her gone because she competed against her on Jake's season and she is probably afraid that Jake and Gia could team up against herself and Kasey. But we can all see from last night that Jake is too thick-headed and self centered to really team up with anyone but his own ego. I felt bad for Gia when she asked Jake to save her and he's like "no, I think I'll give it to Vienna(who hates my guts )". I knew that Jake was a bone-head back when he picked Vienna (who has a very checkered past for a 25 year old)

Old 08-09-2011, 11:31 AM

253 posts, read 201,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Jake and Vienna and Kasey are all so very creepy. Jake still wants Vienna (so she must have been great in bed because she looks like a possum).
Haha, an opossum. She kinda does but I have to say, I thought she looked MUCH better before her nose job. I don't know, her longer nose just fit her better, this new one is generic & makes her look generic....it doesn't help that she now has mom hair. Why???

Old 08-09-2011, 03:22 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,872,854 times
This show is pretty awful, and I just saw it to see how Ames was doing. As ususual he looks like a fish out of water. He and his new girlfriend seem like a good pair. She seems more grown up than Ashley. The whole thing with Jake was about the Bachelor producers trying to make their franchise look better. Jake said twice, "She wasn't just my girlfriend, but my fiance." Bull! I remember Vienna saying that as soon as there were no more cameras he lost interest in her. I actually believe her. Jake is a phony baloney who loves to be on one reality show after another. In fact he's on two simultaneously now.

Old 08-09-2011, 05:50 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,214,794 times
WOW ! ! ! I've never seen any of the Bachelor/ette shows so I don't have a historical reference but so far, Vienna is a conniving, self-indulgent, manipulative brew of nasty stuff. In my life, I take pains to deliberately keep people like that out of my life. Poor Kasey must be somebody's fool to and better keep a check on his 'nads, lest he gets voted off in place of one of the ladies.

And yeah, Jake just wasted a large chunk of his life worrying about a rose. He'd better check his junk as well, to see if it's even there.

I'm gladly returning to my regular programming now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV