Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 09:16 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,501,220 times

Advertisements

It is starting up again on Jan 7th on ABC. Sean Lowe is the newest Bachelor. Sean Lowe Is Officially ‘The Bachelor’ - ABC News You will remember him from The Bachelorette last season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2012, 01:03 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,574,783 times
Reality Steve has already had spoilers up for at least a month from each place the show has visited including the hometown dates, and has announced who Sean proposes to. He's been right all but two seasons, and he corrected himself before the finale both those times.

» RealitySteve.com – My sarcastic, slanted, sophomoric, and skewed view on the

Old 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,644 times
Okay....I'm excited for this new season of Bachelor that starts off at the beginning of 2013. I liked Sean and he lives in Dallas which is an hour from where I live now. So excited that someone close to home is going to be on the show....and Sean was cool! Looking forward to this season. I wonder if they will be returning some old candidates in the pool of women, for some reason, I thought I read or heard this somewhere? Does anyone know yet.....all new women or some returning from previous seasons?

I was sort of hoping for all new faces.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:29 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,378,123 times
I hope this guy has a sense of humor. That would be a nice change. Too many of these guys are a dull as dishwater.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:01 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,263,135 times
no more batchlors, batchloretts, or houses for them for me... Maybe they should all just go to a bar and hand out and they'd have a better chance.

Old 12-04-2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
I wonder if they will be returning some old candidates in the pool of women, for some reason, I thought I read or heard this somewhere? Does anyone know yet.....all new women or some returning from previous seasons?

I was sort of hoping for all new faces.
Kacie B from Ben's season (I think) is returning, but she doesn't get too far. From what has been spoiled, Sean is looking for someone who shares his deep faith. It's been spoiled on Reality Steve who he proposed to last week in Thailand.

Old 12-04-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
Kacie B from Ben's season (I think) is returning, but she doesn't get too far. From what has been spoiled, Sean is looking for someone who shares his deep faith. It's been spoiled on Reality Steve who he proposed to last week in Thailand.
Ok...thanks for the update....I knew I heard somewhere they would be returning old candidates from previous seasons!

I try to steer away from Reality Steve....so I don't ruin my fun. But I heard Reality Steve is fairly accurate.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:19 AM

I don't mind getting spoilers on Bachelor/ette, but I hate them for other shows. I couldn't wait to read the spoilers from Ben's season because I so wanted him to get rid of Courtney. That didn't work.

But, she's now dating Arie from Emily's season and they're both are from Scottsdale, AZ. They're each attention hogs, so they're perfect for each other.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:14 PM

Arie + Courtney =

Anyhow....question for you Bachelor/Bachelorette experts: Does any know if the homes that are used in the filming of Bachelor/Bachelorette at the home visits near the end of each season are rented homes or are they actually the homes of the invidividuals on the show?

Old 12-06-2012, 09:41 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,872,854 times
[quote=Marcy1210;27198905]Kacie B from Ben's season (I think) is returning, but she doesn't get too far. From what has been spoiled, Sean is looking for someone who shares his deep faith. It's been spoiled on Reality Steve who he proposed to last week in Thailand.[/QU

No spoilers please. I like to be surprised.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV