Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 03:54 AM

36,421 posts, read 16,032,420 times

Advertisements

I FF through the Arie/Sean stuff too. I did like the random rose giving, it's much better that way. Looks like his first rose taker, Tierra or whatever her name is, is going to be the trouble maker this season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2013, 05:16 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,696,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post

I like checking Reality Steve's website also !
So do I.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:15 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,644 times
That wedding dress girl that got drunk should've been sent home...but it's not my choice. Very immature choice by Sean...starting to make me wonder about his real intent to find real love, that Chris continues to repeat and emphasize so much. I like Kacie B returning, and I'm glad that Paige was sent home (the girl that returned from Bachelor Pad 3 as a "fan"). She wasn't attractive then and she's not attractive now, and she didn't earn her right to a rose on either show.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:56 PM

Ok guys....you persuaded me from your posts here to take a peek at "reality Steve" something I have not yet explored before in depth. I'm impressed with it, and very interesting. I'm noticing this thread a little "quiet" considering how popular I thought Sean was and the show itself. Maybe everyone is turning to reality Steve at this point and is severly disappointed as I am with his selection. Of course, we all know, we don't leak a peep here, but are there many people watching this show nowadays or is it just that we all know what's supposed to happen?

Anyhow, I still have the guts to keep watching all this most of this stuff is scripted from Bachelor and Bachlorette LOL!

Old 01-17-2013, 12:58 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,574,783 times
If RS is right, I'm disappointed, too. But, the producers will edit each girl to play a role on the show. Like this past week when they focused on Amanda and how dour she was until Sean came to talk to her. The voiceovers from the other girls could easily have been done in a sound studio long after the filming, too. On Brad's season with Emily and Chantal, there was so much last minute editing of voice overs and ITM's (those interview type things where the girls sit and talk about someone or something) it's was almost comical. At one point, they had Emily talking, wearing the same dress, etc., but in the episode, she had much blonder hair and it was shorter. It was obvious the ITM was filmed several weeks or months later. When you're used to looking for them, those little details jump out at you so you can tell what was filmed later, and what was filmed as it was happening.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:12 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,485,323 times
For what it's worth. I am listing my top 5.
!) Desiree
2)Sarah
3) Lindsay
4) Leslie
5) Kacie

Has anyone else narrowed down who they would have him pick.
I decided not to read RS site this year. I want to be surprised.
I don't know why I watch this show. I do it season after season and I know it's scripted.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 01-17-2013, 06:21 AM

1,765 posts, read 4,349,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
For what it's worth. I am listing my top 5.
!) Desiree
2)Sarah
3) Lindsay
4) Leslie
5) Kacie

Has anyone else narrowed down who they would have him pick.
I decided not to read RS site this year. I want to be surprised.
I don't know why I watch this show. I do it season after season and I know it's scripted.

You and the rest of us ...yet here we are!

Judging from your list, you WILL be surprised!!

Old 01-17-2013, 10:34 AM

I wish I could narrow it down to 5, I think I'm still a little overwhelmed with how many women there are that I can't even match the right names to the right face unless they did something silly or spectacular so I will name my top 5 by what they are known for:

1) Leslie (the political girl from DC)
2) Desiree (I think the girl he played the prank on last episode at the museum)
3) Amanda
4) Kacie B. (from the old season)
5) ????? not sure about the others yet

Old 01-17-2013, 11:52 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfancier View Post
You and the rest of us ...yet here we are!

Judging from your list, you WILL be surprised!!
For the sake of others, please use the spoilers tool. Thanks.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:56 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,574,783 times
Bachelor/ette is kind of like a train wreck. You can't turn away. I watch both every season and I don't know why, either. My top 5 would be (in no particular order):

Desiree
Lindsay
Tierra
Kacie B
Jackie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV