Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2010, 12:42 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,466,792 times

Advertisements

So long, Monsta. The reason David's still in the running and you're not is that David, for his many and glaring flaws, has one virtue: he doesn't constantly interrupt and talk over everyone. He knows how to shut up and think about what he's going to say in response in the boardroom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2010, 09:02 AM

8,746 posts, read 9,036,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
wow.......I have Never seen a Boardroom like that-ever!!!!!
~snap~
~slam~
~poof~ she's gone and man did she do herself in?? Oh yea!!!!
Oh yeah, Mahsa buried herself big time!...lol. I'm so glad she's gone. I hope Stephanie is next, I don't like her either. David was actually normal for a change. I guess we'll see how long that lasts...lol.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:09 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,222,276 times
I wonder what would have happened had the whole 'giving information before the boardroom meeting' not come up. She was basically fired because of that. Hard to believe this wasn't scripted in to make sure it was part of this week's show. Anyway....

I'm fine with her being off of the show either way. So, she wants a new career in being a spokes person.....

I think Clint and Kelly are emerging as the possible last two. What do you guys think?

Old 10-29-2010, 12:54 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,802,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I wonder what would have happened had the whole 'giving information before the boardroom meeting' not come up. She was basically fired because of that. Hard to believe this wasn't scripted in to make sure it was part of this week's show. Anyway....

I'm fine with her being off of the show either way. So, she wants a new career in being a spokes person.....

I think Clint and Kelly are emerging as the possible last two. What do you guys think?
I don't understand what you mean

Surprisingly enough-Clint is emerging as the front runner on the men's team. I initially thought he was too country and kinda oafish;but he changed my mind.

Kelly or Poppy(for real, her name bites) for the women if they can get rid of ICANDOANYTHINGCAUSEIAMFABULOUS Stephanie.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT Dave View Post
Oh yeah, Mahsa buried herself big time!...lol. I'm so glad she's gone. I hope Stephanie is next, I don't like her either. David was actually normal for a change. I guess we'll see how long that lasts...lol.
me too! Dear god she is annoying.
David did behave in a normal way. Which proves he can OR he was on medication.

Old 10-29-2010, 01:58 PM

783 posts, read 2,258,943 times
The producers have everything to do with appearances. David didn't seem any different, he just was on screen less.

The thing is, look at the past projects...

The office: had creative ideas, but we established here is a loose cannon.

Ice cream: already on the outs, but who goes home and why?

Dog care: he was right in his "vision," but he was shut down. He behaved inappropriately in the meeting but he was treated inappropriately to begin with. The person conducting the meeting had no business chiding him to begin with, the simpler and quicker thing to do would simply have been to let the OWNER answer the question and move on.

Viral video: he wasn't there.

Shoe show: he did his part, the project manager totally blew it.

Roman tours: by then the men were against him, and the producers never let us see enough of the planning meetings to see how he was received. Most likely if he tried to contribute by then he was shut down. We knbow this simply because he had been marginalized the last three.

I really think David is a bit nutty most likely because he has a touch of ADD and autism. He was a geek in his job that bankrupted him, and these traits are common among IT guys. He's a poor team player, sure - guess what?
Most IT guys are.

Wouldn't it be funny to see it come down to Clint and David? I really don't see much coming from the other men.

The only woman left on that show I want to see is Ivanka. Those others are like a sack of cats, clawing and screeching over one another.

Ivanka needs a show of her own. She's yummy.

Old 10-29-2010, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I agree with you on Clint, he'll probably make it to the last round. On the women's side I'm not sure just yet, however, Brandy and Poppy seem to be doing well overall.

Old 10-29-2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT Dave View Post
I agree with you on Clint, he'll probably make it to the last round. On the women's side I'm not sure just yet, however, Brandy and Poppy seem to be doing well overall.
oh I meant Brandy................who is Kelly????

Old 10-29-2010, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
oh I meant Brandy................who is Kelly????
I think Kelly was the one that got fired last week in the pedicab episode. If I remember correctly she was the PM on that task.

Old 10-29-2010, 03:08 PM

15 posts, read 37,913 times
Check Masha out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5DPPelRTt4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV