Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2011, 08:00 AM

1,963 posts, read 4,981,489 times

Advertisements

Vicki and Tamra are such narcissists. They never admited to doing anything wrong but were always pointing the finger at everyone else. All I saw was a crap load of projection from Vicki and Tamra. V and T treat others with contempt but demand respect from those who they treat like crap. Typical narcs. They don't want anybody else in their business yet they are always in everyone elses, hypocrites. Peggy is one of them. That's why she sided the whole time with V and T. Peggy appears to be a "good" person but it is just a mask and I believe in due time we will see more of the real Peggy.

Gretchen is not a mean girl. She has had it with Tamra and is just calling her Tamra out on her bs.

Peggy, Vicki and Tamra justify the bathtub scene when something like that should be private. T is fooling herself if she thinks that her kids will never see it. They will be adults one day. Alexis is right when she said that T kids already know about Tamra's boyfriend. Tamra is in dreamland if she thinks that they don't. V and T were rude when others were talking. They would talk over others and everytime others would speak, they always had smirks on their faces, rolling their eyes,etc. They are truly the mean girls who are so full of themselves but they will never admit this because they are narcissists and narcissists live in glass houses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2011, 08:22 AM

2,209 posts, read 4,223,284 times
I believe Kathy Griffin said it best, "whores on crutches". All of them are deplorable, it's like watching Jerry Springer and then making judgment calls and picking which side you're on ... yeah.

Old 06-14-2011, 08:32 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,628,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl723 View Post
Vicki and Tamra are such narcissists. They never admited to doing anything wrong but were always pointing the finger at everyone else. All I saw was a crap load of projection from Vicki and Tamra. V and T treat others with contempt but demand respect from those who they treat like crap. Typical narcs. They don't want anybody else in their business yet they are always in everyone elses, hypocrites. Peggy is one of them. That's why she sided the whole time with V and T. Peggy appears to be a "good" person but it is just a mask and I believe in due time we will see more of the real Peggy.
I agree with this totally. I think Peggy really wants Jim back and is jealous of Jesus Barbie. Her true colors will show next season. Who knows, maybe she'll be next on the divorce docket?

Old 06-14-2011, 08:50 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,509,367 times
Quote:

Gretchen is not a mean girl. She has had it with Tamra and is just calling her Tamra out on her bs.

Peggy, Vicki and Tamra justify the bathtub scene when something like that should be private. T is fooling herself if she thinks that her kids will never see it. They will be adults one day. Alexis is right when she said that T kids already know about Tamra's boyfriend. Tamra is in dreamland if she thinks that they don't. V and T were rude when others were talking. They would talk over others and everytime others would speak, they always had smirks on their faces, rolling their eyes,etc. They are truly the mean girls who are so full of themselves but they will never admit this because they are narcissists and narcissists live in glass houses.
I didn't see part one but last night was about to scream to the tv towards V & T: "Shut the heck UP. Just SHUT UP!". They are so rude, into themselves & have deep rooted issues (that stem around men & how they were raised; didn't both have horrible fathers growing up & blame them for things that are wrong in their lives?). V & T looked awful on top of it. T's nasty scrowl made her look old & bitter. V just looked old.

My heart does not go out to either. They both reaped what they sowed.

As for seeing Slade last night...talk to the hand, buddy, talk to the hand.

It's funny listening to Slade talk about SLADE & how tough life is for SLADE & not ONCE mentioning the 9 brain surgeries his son has had & maybe, just maybe, how a 9yr old does indeed have to much tougher than HIM.

I did appreciate Jeanna coming on & still living in a complete world of dysfunctionalism that compared to the others, seemed normal, which is down right scary.

They need to shake things up a little on the RHOC. I have no desire to watch Tamra ***** nonstop, Vicki say how no one loves her & on & on.

Old 06-14-2011, 08:52 AM

Peggy already knew that Jim wasn't coming to the party but made a big deal of it during the party and obviously is still manking a deal out of it. So what if he didn't come. I wouldn't want to be round those women either. Peggy made it about her and life is not all about her.

Old 06-14-2011, 09:01 AM

121804, I also noticed T's nasty and mean look the whole time.

Old 06-14-2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Peggy already knew that Jim wasn't coming to the party but made a big deal of it during the party and obviously is still manking a deal out of it. So what if he didn't come. I wouldn't want to be round those women either. Peggy made it about her and life is not all about her.
I forgot all about that. I'm sure she probably wanted to see him again for old time's sake or to make JB (Jesus Barbie) mad.

Jeana may as well come back. Didn't she leave the show to avoid the drama?

Old 06-14-2011, 09:04 AM

Quote:
121804, I also noticed T's nasty and mean look the whole time.
She looks like she packed on a few pounds too. Jackie Warnewr would have a field day with her!

Old 06-14-2011, 09:23 AM

Vicki through her own daughter under the bus when she said that Brianna was being hateful and mean towards her. Vicki likes to claim "victim."

Old 06-14-2011, 09:24 AM

512 posts, read 861,597 times
You all are making the same comments I'm thinking, so I'll just sit back and rep.

I do wonder something that maybe you guys could help me with. If Jim had gone to Peggy's party, would that have been the one and only time Peggy and Jim would have been together on camera for the show? Could Peggy have been upset because she felt jilted in a way. I'm not sure I'm on board with her being jealous to the extent to want Jim, but she is a narcissist and having Jim attend her party would give her that importance in his life (in her mind).

This is how I see the Alexis/Jim/Peggy deal. Alexis said Jim told her about him and Peggy a couple months before filming, so Alexis is probably a little pissed. This shows on camera as Alexis nit-picking and besting everything Peggy says. Of course Bravo knows exactly what the tension is so they show every instance of this happening. Throughout the season I couldn't make up my mind--was Alexis digging or was Peggy super-sensitive. But now that I know how the news of Jim and Peggy got to Alexis, and how Peggy reacted last night about the apparent "break-in", I think Peggy was setting Alexis up to look like she was nit-picking and jealous.

Peggy's a sneak, and next season will most likely shine brighter on that side of her. All season long I got negative vibes from her but couldn't explain it until last night. She not like Tamy who'll blatantly be vindictive. Tammy's loud and obnoxious, but Peggy is under the radar cutthroat and scary on a real, physical level. I can see her becoming psycotic and violent and her neighbors saying, "She was such a sweet woman."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV