Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2012, 07:28 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,553,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
What is Heather doing with this self absorbed crowd of women? She belong on Housewives of Beverly Hills with Kyle.
I'm quite sure that Heather is thinking the exact same thing. Sadly for her, her husband moved his medical practice behind the Orange Curtain. I know that she probably hates it (shudders) because the attitudes that you see on the show really are not an act, the women in the OC really do act that way.

On the episode where she flew the girls up to LA to meet some of her friends and talk about starting a restaurant, I remember thinking how I would much rather see a show about those women. The seemed much more interesting (and classy with real money)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 07:35 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,553,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I don't even know what to say..
The thoughts that popped into my head while waiting last night...

-"Who bedazzles their baseball caps and tank tops to wear in the middle of the jungle"?
-"Why are these chicks in full face make-up in to go ziplining in the middle of the jungle"?
-"Why are these women (who are ALL over 30 years old) so obsessed with pink EVERYTHING"? (you are NOT Barbie, b*t*h-s)
-"What is Vicki on"?
-"How does a grown woman not know what to pack to go to the middle of the jungle and why does she have 5 pairs of strappy high heels"?

Old 05-30-2012, 07:45 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,808,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The thoughts that popped into my head while waiting last night...

-"Who bedazzles their baseball caps and tank tops to wear in the middle of the jungle"?
-"Why are these chicks in full face make-up in to go ziplining in the middle of the jungle"?
-"Why are these women (who are ALL over 30 years old) so obsessed with pink EVERYTHING"? (you are NOT Barbie, b*t*h-s)
-"What is Vicki on"?
-"How does a grown woman not know what to pack to go to the middle of the jungle and why does she have 5 pairs of strappy high heels"?

omg...........ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Old 05-30-2012, 08:11 PM

2,270 posts, read 4,129,554 times
Vicki was very disturbing; I really think that she may be bi-polar with a healthy dose of borderline personality thrown in.

I want to slap Jesus Barbie- her "fright" was so patently overacting. She could benefit from a slap!

Old 05-30-2012, 10:14 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,270,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniej65 View Post
Vicki was very disturbing; I really think that she may be bi-polar with a healthy dose of borderline personality thrown in.
Nah.....the good old Vickster is working with a full love tank these days...we just don't know what she's filled her love tank up with. Seems like it could be crystal meth, or crack....

Old 05-30-2012, 10:44 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,418,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
that's a whole lotta negativity to carry around.
It's my favorite figure of speech for anything I don't like.

Tamra is one of the most spiteful people I've ever seen. She is continually lashing out and seething in anger over inconsequential things. She's mean.

No one could ever convince me she is a happy person inside.

Old 05-30-2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniej65 View Post
Honestly, you may be onto something. May be OCD too.

Old 05-30-2012, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

I never could figure out Tamra's criticism of what Alexis wore to zip line. She said something about safari clothes. I thought she looked appropriate.

What was so great about Tamra's outfit that made her feel superior?

Bueller? Bueller?

Old 05-31-2012, 08:51 AM

2,551 posts, read 2,899,400 times
my wife said the zip-lining looked super boring. They were doing there best "acting" to make it seem exciting.

i chuckled...

cause she was steady watching!!!

Old 05-31-2012, 08:55 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,428,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
It's my favorite figure of speech for anything I don't like.

Tamra is one of the most spiteful people I've ever seen. She is continually lashing out and seething in anger over inconsequential things. She's mean.

No one could ever convince me she is a happy person inside.
Lol...at least she is entertaining. Alexis makes me want to club myself with a bag of rocks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV