Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2012, 08:12 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyninfl View Post
I dont know if this was mentioned and sorry if it was already but it really pissed me off when Tamara sat in on the conversation with Jim Heather and hubby.

It was an ambush!

not sure I would call it an ambush. By definition, The act of lying in wait to attack by surprise=ambush.
No one really knew for sure that Jim was going to be attending so no ambush was in place.
It was more of women being nosey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2012, 08:14 AM

1,014 posts, read 1,565,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
not sure I would call it an ambush. By definition, The act of lying in wait to attack by surprise=ambush.
No one really knew for sure that Jim was going to be attending so no ambush was in place.
It was more of women being nosey

Well, ya it was nosey, what a biatch

Old 06-29-2012, 10:20 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyninfl View Post
Well, ya it was nosey, what a biatch
Definitely I think she was just being nosey! Then gets all in a huff when Jim leaves. I would have too in the situation.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:22 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
OMG, you didnt! That is amazing, love it. Mine was nice, and didnt show up, so maybe we better not hold our breath for yours. Oh gawd I'm dying here laughing, and you owe me a soda that I spit out.
I will buy you a case sorry about that. haha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Jim and Alexis At the party reminded me of Russell and Taylor from Beverly Hills housewives. Did anyone notice if Jim had a rope in the car when he left the party?
OMG! No you didn't! LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
Wow I kind of can't imagine actually sending these people hate mail!
Don't forget what happened to Russell from RHOBH - these are real people and liking them or hating them is fine. But to actually send them stuff putting them down seems like it's taking things a bit far to me? I guess if they have a blog and are inviting comments it kind of opens the flood gates for this kind of thing, but I can't help feeling like we need to remember that these people are real and have feelings and that these shows are heavily edited.
There is no way for us to know exactly what happened.
Ummmm...Jimbo posted the screen shots and claimed he was being harassed by Terry. It was very clear that he was the one contacting him about it. I don't care about what happened to Russell. One less douchebag in the world is all I can say. He and Jim are just alike. Its okay for them to try and place blame on people and then try to prove themsleves, but not okay for people to call them on it? Hey, he signed up for the show and to air all his dirty laundry out there for everyone to see, so that is his problem. And BTW, I am entitled to my opinion when he asks for it, even though he will never post anything negative anyone says. I'm sure there have been plenty.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:29 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
Two things stood out for me: Jim asking Alexis if she wore the pants in the family and Vicky saying that Brooks is almost 45. What???? He looks like he's 55+.
My husband is 45 and while I realize he looks young for his age, there is no way Brooks is 45. I thought he was 60. If he is, he must have had a hard life.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:31 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
My husband is 45 and while I realize he looks young for his age, there is no way Brooks is 45. I thought he was 60. If he is, he must have had a hard life.
I agree. 40s for that guy would have never entered my mind. And I see some hard living people (and meth addicts) all the time.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:34 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Definitely I think she was just being nosey! Then gets all in a huff when Jim leaves. I would have too in the situation.
It wasn't a planned ambush, but I can certainly see how Jim might have seen it as an ambush when first Heather comes, and then Tamra who was in attack mode with her "he doesn't want to hear the truth." Only men who are afraid of women feel the need to constantly harp on being the one "in charge" of his wife. Of course, he was going to bolt when the women came, Heather, and Tamra should have realized that and just stayed out if it, I'm sure Terry could have smoothed things over.

I grew up in a "traditional" family, my father worked, mom stayed home and my dad didn't want her to work outside the house, but he would NEVER, in a million years disrespect her by saying something like "do you wear the pants now?" My father always listened to my mother and respected her basic human right to have an opinion and say in their lives. Jim and Alexis aren't "traditional" he's pathetic, scared, and controlling, and she's blinded by money so she agrees to be a doormat.

Old 06-29-2012, 03:22 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,970,106 times
I read the other day that Jim does not want Alexis to do another season. Let's see who wins!
Here's the link
Jim Bellino Says No More Reality for Alexis Bellino! : All About The Real Housewives

Old 06-29-2012, 03:26 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,088,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
I read the other day that Jim does not want Alexis to do another season. Let's see who wins!
Here's the link
Jim Bellino Says No More Reality for Alexis Bellino! : All About The Real Housewives
Yes we will have to see who wears the pants in the house! Hmmm...she is no longer at local Fox News station, I wonder how her Hookers for Jesus Couture line is doing then

Old 06-29-2012, 05:43 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,166,264 times
I think her fur had leprosy...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV