Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2011, 07:52 AM

422 posts, read 1,362,625 times

Advertisements

So disappointed that Jordan didn't put bratty spoiled needs all the attention and is NOT nearly as cute/pretty as she thinks she is Rachel on the block. She is so damn arrogant and talking about running the house. Makes me sick.

Can't for the life of me understand why they wouldn't want to split them up when in their season they won many competitions.

Glad Jeff realizes what an annoying a@@ she is, too bad he didn't get jordan to do the smart decision
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2011, 08:06 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,815,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Yeah, but Jeff is a leader and he should have taken the bull by the horns and told Jordan what to do.
Agreed.
Which brings me back to my thought of it being a fraud.
A simple Google search and I found this{UK version of BB}

...she was ordered into the Diary Room several times to be told exactly how she should behave.

And this:
I remember when I used to work and with producers as well, I've always been in pub conversations about how they manipulate events and costruct scenarios to give what they assume, the audience want

Old 07-21-2011, 08:09 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times
What would happen if they went against the producers wishes?

Old 07-21-2011, 09:03 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times
Joahdon, Joahdon, Joahdon.......you put up TWO people that are on your side to save one duck lipped whiney botch

Old 07-21-2011, 09:17 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times
So do you think they will vote out Shelly and leave Cassie to battle Rachel?
How are the votes going to go?

Old 07-21-2011, 09:29 AM

117 posts, read 182,882 times
Jordan is not the best "thinker" yes don't put of Cassi they are on her side...yes Rachael is a winning jealous freak...however I don't understand why they wouldn't get rid of Khalia hungry ugly looking self.. does that girl EVER SMILE...hell no....at least if they got rid of one of the weak players they aren't getting rid of alliances...and then yes, next week it's Rachael time to bounce...I mean this chick think she should be HOH even when someone is HOH....

Old 07-21-2011, 09:30 AM

117 posts, read 182,882 times
Quote:

On BB after dark the producers are always yelling at them for something...they yell that they can't talk about production, they can't touch this or that...it's funny...

Old 07-21-2011, 10:35 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times
I LIKE Shell....but I would send her out JUST to pixx off Rachell

Last edited by dynimagelv; 07-21-2011 at 11:33 AM..

Old 07-21-2011, 10:54 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,461,907 times
Quote:
I am not sure. I am quite sure that some people have. I'm sure Will Kirby did exactly what he wanted to do regardless of Alison Grodner's wishes. I'm also sure that most people don't. Even Chia, the crazy gal from last year, finally just obeyed Allison when Allison repeated the order often enough. Damn, if you are getting ejected, go on a rampage, girlfriend! Take cooking oil and one by one, paint the camera lenses with it. And don't come out. Swear at Allison. Make 'em send the Neanderthals in to drag you out. Punch one in the sack. Rip off a chair leg and defend yourself. Use force. Hold a camera hostage. Laugh maniacally. Do it all naked.

My guess is this. Most of these people would like some sort of career option in show business, and hope the fifteen minutes do not forever end with the show. The producers are contacts. They are used to telling cast members of shows what to do and when to do it. I can also imagine some carrot-and-stick...as in, 'it would help if you'd show us some acting skill'... Perhaps outright bonuses play in. "There'll be a bonus in it for you if this happens...better you do, the better it gets." Of course, pleasing Hollywood is like spying for the Soviet Union. It doesn't pay nearly as well as it should for the risk, and in the end you get thrown away.

And in the end, there's always coercion. "Look. We can make your life really difficult if you want us to. How would you like the 'Wicked Witch of Van Nuys' edit?"

Old 07-21-2011, 11:31 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Wasn't it a little suspicious that Rachel and Brendan were chosen again for the POV?
Would it be wishful thinking that Cassi gets to stay? She seems like the only one that will eventually get in Rachels face. Will BB somehow work it so she stays?
Danielle is working Dom pretty good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV