Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 05:07 AM

2,551 posts, read 2,894,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baybook View Post
I have no idea if Tami is color struck, but BlackAzz is definitely meant to be pejorative.
No one is arguing that calling Someone that is not derogatory... We are only saying Tami was not being a colorist. Meeka's complexion had nothing to do with it. Tami is an equal opportunist mean spirited person.

There is a difference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2012, 02:20 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,253,645 times
Tami is a full fledged card carrying LOSER. Doesn't matter who is sitting in front of her and what shade of skin that person has...she will have an issue with them and especially if they aren't the producer of the show she is currently whoring herself out to.

Let's get real. Tami didn't ask Kesha if she was white because Tami just "needed to know". Tami needs drama to keep herself relevant.

Tami, well, she will apparently lay down with all colors of men...as long as they have some green in their bank accounts.

Tami is NO example to be used in any sane argument or discussion...unless said discussion is taking place in a looney bin and among doctors.

Old 06-07-2012, 02:25 AM

I can't believe how much the John S. skipped over all of the crap Shuanie let happen while Evelyn and Tami and Suzie instigated.

He is USELESS.

Old 06-08-2012, 04:40 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,775,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
I can't believe how much the John S. skipped over all of the crap Shuanie let happen while Evelyn and Tami and Suzie instigated.

He is USELESS.
To me that was potentially the best partof the reunion and he went with the producers whitewash instead of calling out the bs the viewers have been appalled by.

Old 06-08-2012, 05:47 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,524,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post

He is USELESS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
To me that was potentially the best partof the reunion and he went with the producers whitewash instead of calling out the bs the viewers have been appalled by.
I didn't watch the reunion show (I am officially a part of the boycott) but on Kesha's Twitter she stated that they edited out a lot to make Tami et al look more sympathetic.

Kesha was surprised when she watched the show, because all of her comments regarding the incident didn't air! "Hoped better from #VH1," Kesha wrote after watching the reunion. "They gave Tami the platform to speak to Jen about bullying but my comments were edited out." Many fans were upset and reached out to Basketball Wives star Kesha Nichols about writing another blog about the issue.

Kesha Nichols Slams VH1 For Editing Her... | Gather

Old 06-10-2012, 03:13 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,775,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I didn't watch the reunion show (I am officially a part of the boycott) but on Kesha's Twitter she stated that they edited out a lot to make Tami et al look more sympathetic.

Kesha was surprised when she watched the show, because all of her comments regarding the incident didn't air! "Hoped better from #VH1," Kesha wrote after watching the reunion. "They gave Tami the platform to speak to Jen about bullying but my comments were edited out." Many fans were upset and reached out to Basketball Wives star Kesha Nichols about writing another blog about the issue.

Kesha Nichols Slams VH1 For Editing Her... | Gather
The producers and supervisors at VH1 are idiots. When you have overwhelmngly negative comments from former fans, it's time to listen not double down. We will not see Tami's psychotic behavior as acceptable. Muzzling Kesha won't stop people from recognizing Tami is abusive arrogant and out of control. It's like "HELLO people, you have a star and her name is KESHA NOT Tami!!!! Recognize it." Their backing the wrong person. Mindless.

Old 06-11-2012, 10:02 AM

884 posts, read 1,062,374 times
I'm just trying to figure out why Suzie is even on the show......she sure had a nice, free ride of publicity in peace while on this show. She did nothing but gossip, jump the fence of friendships, betray, and instigate most of the drama that occurred on this show. I found her and Shaunie to simply be annoying! They both just acted like they were so perfect all the time, like they were not drama queens were they the biggest trouble makers.....in my opinion.

Old 06-11-2012, 09:08 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,894,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
The producers and supervisors at VH1 are idiots. When you have overwhelmngly negative comments from former fans, it's time to listen not double down. We will not see Tami's psychotic behavior as acceptable. Muzzling Kesha won't stop people from recognizing Tami is abusive arrogant and out of control. It's like "HELLO people, you have a star and her name is KESHA NOT Tami!!!! Recognize it." Their backing the wrong person. Mindless.
Neither of them are stars or are worth praising...

Tami is just... No comment. Enough has said been said about her.

But Kesha playing the victim is tiring too... I wouldn't want my daughters to act Like her either. And she did sign up for the show After Tami was already there meaning she knew what she was getting into. She needs to accept some responsibility as well... And grow a spine atleast. I hate to agree with anything Tami says... But Kesha is pathetic. She is fine... But once she talks that goes out the window!

I think all of the women are terrible. Shaunie included.

Old 06-13-2012, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Good for you! After this last half, I deleted my Tivo Season pass. No way.

Tami was still a self-righteous idiot in the 2nd half (I just FF'd my way through the second half of the "reunion"). The woman is nothing if she isn't passive aggressive with violent tendencies. She needs to be taken down a notch or 20. How she justifies her raunchy behavior is beyond me. Kesha held her own. Tami just kept on trying to make it clear that she was trying to teach another "grown-ass" woman a lesson in how to stand up for herself. That's how messed up Tami is. Kesha's not Tami's pet project. Kesha didn't ask Tami to teach her how to be an unbalanced piece of reality ghetto trash tv famewhore. Who would want to learn a lesson Tami has to teach? She is so deluded it's not even funny.

I feel so sorry for her kids. They have to be so embarrassed of her. And if they aren't? They're going to have a long road ahead of them.

Evelyn? There are no words for a woman who is so desperate she will let her "boo" cheat on her, because that's "who" he is. 85 isn't getting married, he's getting "hitched". She's got problems. Lots of problems. HUGE problems. She's in it, as everyone knows, for the $$$$. Good luck to her.

Shaunie is the worst. She absolutely condoned violence...as long as an apology came after...and only in light of a law suit. "Everyone gets out of hand"....no, Shaunie, not in the world I live in. Not like that. Never. You hang out with trash you start to stink, and Shaunie smells really bad.

That's not to say Shuanie isn't the one starting the stank. She is "the leader"...they follow....she is the one who leads the parade of stank.

Old 06-13-2012, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
But Kesha playing the victim is tiring too... I wouldn't want my daughters to act Like her either. And she did sign up for the show After Tami was already there meaning she knew what she was getting into. She needs to accept some responsibility as well... And grow a spine atleast. I hate to agree with anything Tami says... But Kesha is pathetic.

Kesha did nothing to Tami. What responsibility? Kesha said, "I could HAVE..." ?

Tami had no right to do what she did to Kesha. How is Kesha "playing" the "victim"? She WAS the victim of trashtastic Tami.

So... victims of socially/emotionally/mentally dysfunctional idiots like Tami need to grow a spine? Wow. No words for that line of thinking.

I'd rather my SONS act like Kesha and walk away from a messy pathetic excuse for a human being who has kids, like Tami, than engage an obviously unbalanced psychopath while she/he is in a chemically/bio-brain based induced rage.

Maybe Kesha DID learn by watching the show.....and she learned to walk away from the passive aggressive piece of trash who speaks out of both sides of her mouth. The same piece of trash who does EXACTLY what she holds the feet of others to the fire for doing....

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV