Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 04:17 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
This show has lost steam and needs to clean house a la RHONYC. Get rid of the dead weight and add some new and interesting women to the mix.

Sheree is boring and broke
Khandi is boring
Kim is boring and broke (but I guess she will have NFL money, which is not society money)
Phaedra and her funeral home storyline is creepy
Cynthia is boring and broke
NeNe (who is going to blow through her "Trump money" before the year is gone and whom I really just do not like) is the only one with the koo koo crazy drama that keeps the show alive

I think that one of the problems is that real high society women would NEVER do that show (or any of other the RH shows) so it must be hard to recruit new housewives who actually have the clout to pull it off.
Could NeNe really have made that much money from Trump to live this long on? I wonder if she's still working for that tv station? She has to be doing something, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2011, 05:07 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramirez2012 View Post
Kroy seems like a nice guy, but I can't imagine what he sees in Kim. She is total trash and doesn't deserve a guy like him. (IMO)
Of all the Housewives shows, the women on this one all seem to be the trashiest.

Even those who are educated don't seem to have been pulled out of the ghetto much in the way they talk and live their lives.

I just can't even get through a whole episode of these women.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:20 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,946 times
Well if Nene keeps looking at homes in the $9 million price range she will go though her money REAL fast!!! She is worth $3.5 million according to Celebrity Net Worth, while that is quite a chunk of change she needs to be a little more realistic. She has no way of knowing how long her 15 minutes of fame may last.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:43 PM

1,138 posts, read 3,347,014 times
Lightbulb Ditto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd1skng View Post
Can Nene have a conversation with anybody without it turning into a shouting match? She is so insecure with herself. A mean bully.

Sherree needs a job....bad.

Why Sweetie want to be Kims' 'stepin fetchit'?.....(smh, young people)

Cynthia is so needy. Seems like she didn't have a long term plan. Can't model forever...looks fade. She will ride Nenes' coattails as long as she can.

Kandi is REAL, talented, practical, smart, and will continue to be successful.

I love Phaedra. Her pretentious personality is funny to me. She 'knows how to act in public'. I'll take that over Nenes' ghettoMESS anyday.
Agree with your comments. Great lowdown on the showdown Getting rep for this

Old 11-15-2011, 08:23 PM

926 posts, read 1,256,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Of all the Housewives shows, the women on this one all seem to be the trashiest.

Even those who are educated don't seem to have been pulled out of the ghetto much in the way they talk and live their lives.

I just can't even get through a whole episode of these women.

Don't know about that.

I think the Housewives of New Jersey got the lock on TRASH.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:55 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,631,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Could NeNe really have made that much money from Trump to live this long on? I wonder if she's still working for that tv station? She has to be doing something, right?
I didn't watch Celebrity Apprentice, but I thought the money they won was for charity. Not only that, she wasn't even a finalist or a winner. How did she get any money from that?

I am also a bit suprised they keep mentioning CA on RHOA. It is rare that a reality star mentions other reality shows they appeared on, on thier show (unless it was a spinoff of that show.)

Old 11-16-2011, 06:32 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,087,284 times
Yawn....HeNe is like a broken record. I'm rich! I'm rich! I need to get out of Hater-Ville! I wonder if Kim's comment about HeNe's car being repossessed is accurate? If so, you are broke just like the other housewives in the franchise! I seriously doubt that she is worth $3.5M. I am sure it is on paper (a piece of paper that she wrote herself)

Kim not drinking and smoking! Baby will just be drunk and poisoned by nicotine once she pops the baby out and is breast feeding.

Shame on Bravo for showing the cross streets in some of their snippets. Those ladies live no where close to those neighborhoods.

Old 11-16-2011, 02:12 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Default Kim gets her own show

Stop the presses--------Kim is getting her own show

Kim Zolciak Is Getting Her Own TV Show, Bethenny-Style | OMG Famous - Yahoo! OMG!

Old 11-16-2011, 02:22 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,087,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

Oh and that dress she is wearing is hideous

Old 11-16-2011, 02:28 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post

Oh and that dress she is wearing is hideous
I know--right??!! On Both counts. I read ,on another forum, people saying they LOVE her wedding dress
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV