Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2011, 09:51 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,205,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Oh yes, that house is typical East Coast Victorian! On the outside at least. My other house is in a small city named Attleboro and it used to be "the jewelry capital of the world" and it has dozens and dozens of old Victorian houses. They are so gorgeous! I've only been in one Victorian and it was amazing.
It's interesting how it's a huge Victorian on the outside, but when you go inside it's like being in a West Coast bungalow. That house is a great character!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2011, 09:59 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,009,636 times
Ryan Murphy has confirmed that the show will have a new cast and new house next season.

New house, cast for 'Horror Story' season 2 - Entertainment - Television - TODAY.com

Old 12-22-2011, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
Ryan Murphy has confirmed that the show will have a new cast and new house next season.

New house, cast for 'Horror Story' season 2 - Entertainment - Television - TODAY.com
I'm bummed, I'm going to miss that house a lot, it won't be the same anywhere else, I love the whole feel of it. I'm sure the show will be good somewhere else, but I loved the house and that oldtime LA feel. I think there was more story to be told there, but I have to give him credit for the bravery of completely changing it. I'm oddly upset by this, I don't want the house to go away I almost feel like the show I love has been cancelled.

I see they will be bringing some cast back in minor roles, but as different characters, that's interesting, I'll miss this cast. I hope to see a lot more of Taissa Farmiga in the future.

Last edited by detshen; 12-22-2011 at 10:56 PM..

Old 12-22-2011, 10:59 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,009,636 times
The only thing weird to me will be castmembers playing different parts. The show seems to have attracted a lot of positive attention in Hollywood so maybe they can get a solid cast. They had a damn good one without being nominated for any awards. The change to get nominated for awards can lure people in. I know I will be watching.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:23 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,068,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
Ryan Murphy has actually hinted that that may be the case. In an interview he kept referring to what he thinks will happen for those characters in the future and he wouldnt do that if he were using them anymore.
thanks for that info.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:31 AM

I'm curious about the "clues" for the next season that are apparently in the last 3 episodes, it seems weird since the "Murder House" story is over that anything about next season would be shown, but I may re-watch a few episodes, and see what's there. Anyone have any ideas?

Old 12-23-2011, 06:26 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,225,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
I'm curious about the "clues" for the next season that are apparently in the last 3 episodes, it seems weird since the "Murder House" story is over that anything about next season would be shown, but I may re-watch a few episodes, and see what's there. Anyone have any ideas?

Right off the bat my guess would be that the Reyes family will be the new "victims" and Constance and Michael will be in there too. No one has commented on how quickly Michael grew up!

Very interesting plan...to end each season and start over. I sure hope next season is as thrilling as this one was.

Old 12-23-2011, 06:28 AM

2,637 posts, read 12,641,758 times
My DVR cut off the end of the finale. ARGH.

Old 12-23-2011, 07:28 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,768,472 times
Tami

The Reyes family is LONG GONE. Once Ben and Vivian scared them out that was it. The nexct thing you knew the realtor was putting a "Reduced" sticker on the for sale sign. Ben, Viv and the other good spirits trapped in the house are making sure no one else suffers their fate. That pretty much closed that chapter of the show. Next year is a completely different chapter that's hopefully just as crazy so it keeps us coming back for more

Old 12-23-2011, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilli View Post
My DVR cut off the end of the finale. ARGH.
Bummer, you should be able to watch the rest online, it should be on the FX website, and Hulu shows it also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV