Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2012, 07:54 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,511,189 times

Advertisements

Paging Mall Security: someone stole half of a dress!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2012, 07:58 PM

1,765 posts, read 2,198,424 times
Rut Roe!!

Old 04-16-2012, 07:59 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,447,098 times
Latin night -- WOO HOO!!

How much further down Brooke's chest can her dress go -- and how much tape do you think she has keeping it from going any further south?

Jaleel: His attitude doesnt seem to be as good as in weeks past. Maybe the stress of the bad publicity is finally getting to him. His outfit exposes his chest but I dont think it's that much to look at. (If you havent got it, dont flaunt it, Jaleel.) I'm not too impressed by his Samba either. He looks fairly stiff and/or stilted. I did notice how he put his hand on Kym's backside after the dance was over (how rude) and how fast she moved it away (good for her). Len praises his bum as "really going" and mentions that he took a few liberties with the dance. Bruno comments on his wiggle. Carrie Ann warns him to watch his arm movement. Score: 24

Melissa: She and Maks seem to have a genuine affection for each other. I like their Salsa dance, although I dont care for the music at all. Melissa seems looser than ever and is dancing without abandon for the first time. I didnt hear her refer to her broken back either (although she was wearing a neck brace as a joke in practice). The judges arent as enchanted as I am, though. Bruno criticizes her rhythm. Carrie Ann remarks on her increasing confidence but agrees with Bruno that she lost control. Len sees great rhythm and also some untidiness but, overall, "enjoyed it very much". Score: 21

Maria: Wow. Just what you'd expect of Derek and an athletic partner dancing the Salsa. Amazing choreography. Derek goes shirtless halfway through. Any other season, I'd appreciate that but his chest, with its four hairs, just cant compare with Donald's or William's. However the dancing is awesome and, in my opinion, deserves at least one 10. Carrie Ann calls it "hot", a word she's been using a lot this season, but criticizes the kiss as not necessary. Len says it revealed Derek's body (not impressive) and Maria's talent (very impressive). Bruno asks some suggestive questions and then calls it "saucy and hot, just the way I like it". Score: 27 (no 10's )

Katherine: Very nice choreography by Mark. Very smooth Tango, wonderful moves and great attitude on Katherine's part (I expect it of Mark). Great leg movement and extension (from what I can tell). Len calls it a rose with a thorn underneath (you had to be there to get that) and says "well done". Bruno praises the dancing and choreography as perfect. Carrie Ann says it was "poetry in motion". I think there will be a 10 or two this time. Score: 29

Gavin: Len is going to hate the beginning of this Samba. He doesnt care for gimmicks and the whole boat-across-the-stage deal was too over-the-top. The music seems hard to dance to and I'm not crazy about the choreography anyway. But Gavin's dancing seems to be improving...not really good but better than in the past. Bruno observes that Gavin let himself go and hoped for the best. Carrie Ann loves him for trying. (That's the kiss of death coming from a judge.) Len says it was more of a "shamba" than a "samba" but doesnt comment on the gimmicky opening. Carrie Ann and Len give him 6's -- the second and third time this season that 6's have been given out. Score: 20

William: He's not Donald -- but, hot damM, what a body! Even fully-dressed...hot damM. He can move the upper part of his body and the lower part totally separately and in opposite directions at the same time. Did I say hot damM? If Carrie Ann doesnt call his Argentine Tango "hot", I'll eat my keyboard (actually it has so much food on it that it wouldnt be that hard to do). Everything about this dance is hot...the music, the choreography and the moves. I'd give him a 30. Please, God, let the judges ask for a replay of this dance tomorrow night. Carrie Ann calls him "the Latin dancing James Bond" -- I'm sure she slipped the word "hot" in there too. Len sees "sensuality" and a bunch of other adjectives that mean the same thing. After hearing Carrie Ann and Len, you already know how Bruno responds. Score: 29 (stingy Len)

Gladys: Sorry, but I'm not a fan of Glady's Samba. She looks as though she's very cautious or insecure about her footwork and what steps come next. It doesnt look like the choreography is too difficult so maybe she didnt get in enough practice time this week. Len describes the dance as "simple but effective". I cant understand what Bruno's saying but it's in line with Len's comments. Carrie Ann points out a "few tiny mistakes" but refers to Gladys as a "legend" (another kiss-of-death comment). Score: 22 (and I thought that was very generous)

Roshon: We get to see Roshon channeling his "inner William" during rehearsals in order to improve his sexuality. And it worked -- his Salsa looks awesome. He's moving very freely and his timing and body language look almost professional (to me, anyway). I never thought I'd call baby-faced Roshon "sexy" but he definitely has some sexy moves tonight. Bruno gushes about his timing -- and rightly so. Carrie Ann compliments his "mojo" and Disney-style sexiness. Len cautions him that "less is more". Score: 26 (9's from Carrie Ann and Bruno)

Donald: Darn... The Donald is fully-dressed tonight. But damM, is this Argentina Tango a combination of suspense, SEX and aggression! Donald should consider an acting career -- he can really get into character. Carrie Ann says it was "divine" and comments on how in control Donald was throughout the whole dance. Len says the lifts were "spectacular". Bruno says the "buildup was amazing" and has a few words of criticism but likes it overall. I dont think the judges like this as much as William's dance. Score: 27 (10 from Carrie Ann, 8 from Len and 9 from Bruno)

Next week's theme is MOTOWN SPECIAL!!

Old 04-16-2012, 08:35 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Who is the silver-haired guy with glasses in the front row that Maria danced to/with/at? I can't place him.
It was Dr Drew.

Old 04-16-2012, 08:41 PM

23,019 posts, read 34,397,699 times
Gaven or Gladys will go tomorrow, I hope it's Gavin.

Old 04-16-2012, 08:42 PM

1,765 posts, read 2,198,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Gladys makes me smile...

Old 04-16-2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post

Whichever ones goes tomorrow, the other will go next week. But Gavin won my heart last week with his willingness to carry Melissa down those stairs and expend energy that he'd need for his dance.

Old 04-16-2012, 09:38 PM

15,927 posts, read 8,141,299 times
Oh man oh man!!! William brought it tonight!!!! What a hunk of burning love. }: )

Melissa improved, but she's still not fluid. When Max flings her out, it's like she looks to him for the next step. But I have to say the chemistry between them has improved a lot.

Loved the practice when William showed Roshon his sexy moves. Roshon is just so cute, and one of my top faves.

I didn't watch the beginning so didn't hear who the musical guest was. I came back from doing something & saw this guy that I thought was a pretty good imitation of Carlos Santana, only to find out it was him. Nice!

The spray tans are starting to get on my nerves, except for Max. Max can paint himself green and he'd still be sexy as hell in my bookl.

TFW ~ I lol at your comments on Derek's 4 chest hairs.

Good show tonight, but I think Gladys or Gavin will get the boot tomorrow.

Last edited by Sweetie Pie; 04-16-2012 at 10:13 PM..

Old 04-16-2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
TFW ~ I lol at your comments on Derek's 4 chest hairs.

Well actually he has only three chest hairs left. He pulled one out the first night in jealousy at his buddy Mark's being paired up with Katherine.

Old 04-16-2012, 09:46 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,196,101 times
Oh my yes the hand on the back side being flipped away was so in our faces. Good for her!

Why are the judges being so hard on Donald? I think he deserves better scores than they have given him. For them to say it wasn't good tonight well phhffftt. We were watching his feet & arms they were good too just like his lifts.

Brooke go away just go away please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV