Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2012, 09:59 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,447,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Oh my yes the hand on the back side being flipped away was so in our faces. Good for her!

Why are the judges being so hard on Donald? I think he deserves better scores than they have given him. For them to say it wasn't good tonight well phhffftt. We were watching his feet & arms they were good too just like his lifts.

Brooke go away just go away please.

I'm glad someone else saw Jaleel's hand on Kym's bottom and her reaction to it. How assuming and rude of him! That said as much -- or more -- to me about him as the stories about his screaming fit a couple of weeks ago.

I agree about the judges being harder on Donald than on everyone else. I dont know why but it's so obvious every week.

And Brooke was, indeed, her old self tonight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2012, 10:33 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,260,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Whichever ones goes tomorrow, the other will go next week. But Gavin won my heart last week with his willingness to carry Melissa down those stairs and expend energy that he'd need for his dance.
I honestly don't have a clue who Gavin is - I never saw him or heard anything about him until this season of DWTS.

But.....even before he so gallantly carried Melissa off, I thought that he seemed like a genuinely nice guy, sweet.

Well, if this week is like all of the other weeks, I'll probably know who gets booted before I even get around to watching tonight's program.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Well, if this week is like all of the other weeks, I'll probably know who gets booted before I even get around to watching tonight's program.

Only if you open the spoilers.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:43 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,260,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Only if you open the spoilers.
Oh, it doesn't bother me in the least to know the results before I've even watched the performance show.

It's not like I can vote or anything, since I watch on-line and can't watch it in "real time" anyway.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:51 PM

I was just having fun with you, Cinebar. I remember your saying, either last week or the week before, that you dont mind knowing the results before even watching the show. I'd feel the same way.

Old 04-17-2012, 12:50 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
Didn't get to watch last night's show but DVRd it. From the comments, looks like I better keep that fan on me!

Excllent recap as usual, tfw. I can see I'm going to be unhappy with the scoring.

As you can see I'm now up in the middle of the night and am keeping myself from turning the tv on and watch now. My parrot is beside the tv and I don't want to wake him up. Usually he just goes to sleep despite the tv but I don't want to disturb him now.

So y'all think it will be either Gavin or Gladys, huhn? I bet it will be Gavin. I don't think Gladys deserves to stay, she's too timid about her footwork but she has the fanbase. I never heard of Gavin either but I like him.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:10 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,336,629 times
I thought that Katherine stole the show and the choreography was just amazing as well as difficult.

Melissa is doing better. Rats!

Roshan was great. He focused on what he was doing and it was wonderful to watch. He is so cute and has a charming personality.

Bruno is finally beginning to bother me. We know what is hot. Tell us what you think about the actual dancing.

Len seemed to be kinder on this episode. I'm actually liking the guy.

Carrie Ann, stop panting like you are in heat and give more constructive criticism. I like you girl, straighten up and fly right.

OMG! Carlos Santana was the perfect musical guest. What a way to start the show. Gloria Estefan would have fit right in, too. Conga!

Last night's show was really impressive. I totally enjoyed it.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:17 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
Oh yeah, Gloria Estefan would have been sooo good! Now THAT was a broken woman, Melissa.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:18 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,701,479 times
[quote=Jaxson;23893866]Oh my yes the hand on the back side being flipped away was so in our faces. Good for her!

It looked to me that Kym's costume came down a little too far in the back and Jaleel was trying to help. I mentioned to my hubby that I thought Kym's butt crack was showing.....maybe/maybe not?

Old 04-17-2012, 08:22 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,816,847 times
Katherine and Mark's Argentine Tango was visually stunning and sheer perfection but not nearly as hot as those by Donald and Petra and William and Cheryl. I was shocked at Donald's scores and do not understand why the judges are being so hard on them.

Derek and Maria's salsa was hot too and really fun to watch. After the way she drools all over during her comments, I was rather surprised at Carrie Ann's comment about how they could have done without the kiss.

Loved Roshan and Chelsie. He is one heck of a dancer and tries so hard to get it perfect. They are so much fun to watch.

Melissa did do better, but she just does nothing for me. There is not a sexy bone in her body, and I can't look at her and not think of Laura Ingalls. I'm glad that she and Max seem to be getting along, though. He's not the easiest partner to have, even if he is easy on the eyes!

Carlos Santana was great. Agree that Gloria Estefan would have been a good choice too. I like them both!

Latin Night is probably my favorite all season. Enjoyed every minute.

Sadly, I think it will probably be Gavin and Karina leaving tonight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV