Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2012, 09:30 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,527,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nscorpiored View Post
First, let me say I am a fan of Fredrik, but I was disappointed in the way he treated Michael during the showing of the apartment and lunch meeting...yeah sure Michael was whining a little bit but I do feel that Fredrik was being an ass very condescending and rude for no apparent reason

As simple I am sorry would have sufficed because that can and will hurt his reputation...and believe it or not I am on Michael's side...Frerdrik may be a shark but he did him dirty from the beginning..claiming he would be showing the apartment, leaving his name off the invite, showing his ass during the event, and not caring how he treated Michael...that didnt sit well with me at all

As for Ryan and his crazy couple...these people were a joke...complaining about everything but the damn moon and stars...from the floor, to the $2 million renovations, and whatever else they could find wrong...they are not worth the hassle
I also like Fedrik, I think he is a real savy broker.
I actually thought Fedrik handle the meeting with Micheal on point. All Micheal wanted to do is whine. Fedrik knew what he needed to do get interest in that unit.
Im respecting Fedrik more each week as I think he is a good closer.
Micheal quitting is even worse I guess that means he doesnt get that 50,000 commission.
I also thought that buyer agent would have walk all over Micheal and Micheal probably would have not closed that deal. Micheal needs to go sell suburbia homes.

Ryan bless his heart, he always seems to get these real tough clients.

Old 04-12-2012, 11:32 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
I think Fredrik is very good at what he does, he is an excellent real estate agenct, BUT, as a person I think he is a huge a**hole. He is so rude and obnoxious.

Michael needs to grow a set. Him quitting showed his lack of committment to his job. He will never be at the level Fredrik is.

Boy, that couple that Ryan is working with is a real piece of work. They are at each other's throats and can't agree on a thing. This should be fun.

Old 04-13-2012, 02:26 PM

3,264 posts, read 5,591,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nscorpiored View Post
very condescending and rude for no apparent reason
i think it's a smug psychological warfare game Fredrik plays. i bet he plays chess. that's popular in sweden, no?

Old 04-18-2012, 04:28 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,974,968 times
Some people have a goal and appear to be competing fairly to accomplish it and then they throw you a zinger from left field, when you least expect it. Fred isn't that way. You can just look at the guy and he seems smarmy.

I am wondering why he treats Mike so horribly, though. I guess Fred feels that with his record of closings he can get a job anywhere.

Old 04-18-2012, 07:57 AM

2,814 posts, read 6,872,854 times
I think Frederik has zero respect for Michael. That's why he treats him like that. Sharks do not respect guppies. They eat them.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:39 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times
Frederik was out for the hunt tonight. He really tried to beat Michael at his own game. He's a shark in a ocean full of fish!

Old 04-19-2012, 09:46 AM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
Frederik was out for the hunt tonight. He really tried to beat Michael at his own game. He's a shark in a ocean full of fish!

Yes, I thought so to.

They made such a big deal out of the a/c vents, like who cares. The building of Michael's though is really nice, but does one really need push buttons on the water faucets.....have we become that lazy........it is a nice building though, not loving the all the white finished though....

The young couple Ryan was with, when that chick said she didn't like grainite, I would have told her, then get what ever you want. She was a real idiot. Loved it when she says, No, I can't imagine anything......does the word dummie come into mind. They were a dumb couple, make me wonder what they do to be able to afford a place like the one they were looking for???

Old 04-19-2012, 10:00 AM

507 posts, read 514,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace8 View Post
i think it's a smug psychological warfare game Fredrik plays. i bet he plays chess. that's popular in sweden, no?
This psychological warfare only works with those who can't see the game he is playing. I like Fredrik and I see what he is about: business. Being about business is fine and you don't have time for hurt feelings, but looking at this show wouldn't make me want to do business with him at times. I don't like the way he talks down to people and makes smart ass remarks especially when he doesn't get the highest offer right away

Old 04-19-2012, 10:05 AM

Most of the comments in here are spot on about Fredrik he is a shark and gets the job done. Based on what I have seen concerning Ryan his open houses so far seem a bit disorganized and party like (what we will be seeing next week) and Michael he is a nice guy but he doesn't have the backbone to stand up to Fredrik

Fredrik overall (well at least based on this show) is all about seeking out the deal, getting the deal, and closing it, and he has done just that (in his own way).

As for Ryan and that crazed out couple I would have left them where they were standing. It was just ridiculous how the wife was acting about not a damn thing. She didn't like granite, they didn't like white, they didn't like furnished apartments, they didn't like the empty apartment, people like that drive me insane. All over the place about nothing

Old 04-19-2012, 10:07 AM

Maybe someone can explain this to me because it went over my head but were Fredrik and Ryan making deals with the sellers before they actually came to a final price from the buyer?

Did Michael trick Fredrik or was it the other way around?

It just went by me so quickly
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV