Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 09:54 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,103,724 times

Advertisements

Im stuck with the feeling in the back of my mind that Dan was intentionally throwin the game to IAN he was pushing votes Ians way

Dan is a MUCH Smoother talker then he was last night.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2012, 11:57 AM

3,984 posts, read 5,013,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Im stuck with the feeling in the back of my mind that Dan was intentionally throwin the game to IAN he was pushing votes Ians way

Dan is a MUCH Smoother talker then he was last night.......
I actually did wonder for some time if this was the case...BUT...would he still have been as antagonistic as he was? I guess if he was throwing the game, that would make sense. I just don't think it was in him, though, to NOT go for the $500,000.

He was over the top though, wasn't he!! I guess we'll never really know if he threw the game but I do think he threw the final HOH so he wouldn't have to boot Danielle directly. IDK....looking forward to next year for sure!!

Old 09-20-2012, 12:04 PM

i agree about the final HOh but i think Dan threw it to IAN ....who STILL deserved the win but i think he pushed the vote there because Ian is youn n broke n deserving.....Ian would still probably have won but Dan was insuring it

Old 09-20-2012, 12:24 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,238,608 times
I totally disagree that Dan threw that to Ian! Look at what he did to get to the final 3. He lied on the Bible, he lied on his wife's name, he lied on his grandfather's cross, he mistreated people, etc., etc., etc.

All of a sudden, you think he got some sort of compassion??? No way! He is a greedy son of a gun!

Old 09-20-2012, 02:00 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,235,673 times
No way that Dan "gave" ian the win!! Dan has the 'for himself' personality. Dan's speech sucked because he was out of his comfort zone speaking in front of live America. Ian earned the final win fair and square. Congrats to Ian and Congrats to Frank!! Well deserved wins.

Old 09-20-2012, 02:12 PM

he never was before Dan is a VERY polished speaker......IAN won but Dan helped insure that win

Frank deserved nothing but honorable mention as Boogers puppet

Old 09-20-2012, 03:36 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,382,343 times
Glad Ian won, Dan might have a future in politics, Danielle is just too gullible, Frank deserved the favorite vote.

Old 09-20-2012, 05:05 PM

44,622 posts, read 61,590,826 times
Danielle is still po'ed. Saw her on Julie Chen's the View this pm, what a dour sour puss she had on. Ian was terrific and explained his strategy and the audence loved him. Dan was, well you know Dan.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:48 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,474,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Danielle is still po'ed. Saw her on Julie Chen's the View this pm, what a dour sour puss she had on. Ian was terrific and explained his strategy and the audence loved him. Dan was, well you know Dan.
If I was Danielle I would be upset too. She got totally played the whole game by Dan. He'd lie and hurt her and then she'd let him do it all over again. In one way I feel sorry for her and in another I don't.

I don't think Dan handed the win to Ian. I think Dan was very uncomfortable with the obvious feelings by everyone that he stabbed them all in the backs. I think that made him more nervous talking and he was backpeddling some.

Old 09-21-2012, 11:16 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,859,469 times
No one, I mean no one, throws it with $500K on the line. Dan simply thought he could make the jury see he did it all to win and hope they would let bygones be bygones. He miscalculated the bitterness. People don't like being played or made to look like fools, he did both. Honestly he should have won hands down. He manipulated the entire game and everyone in it to get to the end. He got everyone he wanted out except one and he damn near got him out. Was he nice and upstanding? No. It's a shame people have to become the worst of humanity to win these things. But nice and honest would be some pretty boring TV. hehe

Oh, that scripted part was again painful to watch. Never ever let non-actors have the stage alone like that. Yipes it's bad. Anyone else notice Danielle latch onto Shane at the end and not let him go? She was in his ear non-stop. You could tell he didn't care nor want to listen to her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV