Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2012, 02:02 PM

3,987 posts, read 5,020,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldyViolet View Post
Total waste of time! I only watched the beginning and then the last 2 minutes!

I'm laughing over the "argument whilst wearing a carrot suit" - funny!
Yea, that was pretty funny...the guy has a pretty good sense of humor (IMO)...think back to Spirit Tard, Carrot Suit, chum bath...he took a lot and made it work.

Just like Ian in the dog suit...pretty dang cute but I'm sure it was no pleasure cruise!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2012, 05:56 PM

4,246 posts, read 12,035,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZPam View Post
I guess I totally look at it as game play. The BB house is not real life so why should real life rules apply? You are going in there to win a bunch of money and I think most people will do what they have to do to win it. Check the morals and ethics at the door, so to speak.

Don't know if I could do that, but who knows until you are in the situation. I can respect the moves that Dan has made all season and just think the others are bitter because they are out and he is still in. The biggest problem I have is that Dan was given an unfair advantage the first few weeks as being coach and not being able to be voted out.

So if your partner had sex or was kissing all over someone in BB to make sure they stayed on the show you would be okay with it since you say it's not real life but a game? Checking ethics and morals at the door, right?

Old 09-17-2012, 06:27 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,268,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieloneil01 View Post
So if your partner had sex or was kissing all over someone in BB to make sure they stayed on the show you would be okay with it since you say it's not real life but a game? Checking ethics and morals at the door, right?
Good point! You have to draw the line somewhere!

Old 09-17-2012, 10:59 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,593,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieloneil01 View Post
I agree, you do have to draw the line at some point. Would that work for me? Nope, but then I never said I could play this game either. Each person has to decide where their line is.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:10 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,821,888 times
I dunno..... for 500k I think my wife would let me make out with another girl.
I'd let ME make out with another girl for free.
But I'm a pig....so u can't go by me.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:58 AM

5,532 posts, read 7,126,090 times
First off I am fed up with recording Sixty Minutes. If CBS can't put the show on when it's supposed to come on then I am not watching anymore.

...and even at this point I couldn't care less about any of the players or who wins. They should just shift the cameras to the jury house as I would rather watch them.

And I hate in the beginning of the show when you see Wil coming through the door after he was evicted wearing that navy hat and jumping around like a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader!

Old 09-18-2012, 08:36 AM

1,488 posts, read 5,242,307 times
Just saw the thread title.....Big Brother has been on 14 years??!!! I've never even seen it! Guess I need to broaden my TV horizons. Of course, I'm aware that just because something's been on a forever doesn't mean it's actually good.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:31 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,022,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleTX View Post
Just saw the thread title.....Big Brother has been on 14 years??!!! I've never even seen it! Guess I need to broaden my TV horizons. Of course, I'm aware that just because something's been on a forever doesn't mean it's actually good.
Be glad you didn't watch this season.
I think some years they ran 2 "seasons", much like Survivor and Amazing Race, calling each a season. Survivor is starting it's 22 or 23 "season, but not it's 22 or 23 year.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:35 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,142,068 times
survivor is on twice a year BB only onnce.....because so much of the activity is outdorrs.....even in hollywierd it gets cold.....the girls couldnt run around half nekkid in the winter

Old 09-18-2012, 10:38 AM

1,533 posts, read 1,593,371 times
They did have one winter season during the writers strike
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV