Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2012, 02:17 PM

1,566 posts, read 2,161,337 times

Advertisements

I agree with those that are saying the coaches are going to enter the game no matter what...it was indeed set up that way from the start, judging by the number of players. I think BB just found a way to make more money by letting America "vote"...even though it won't matter what America does vote - they'll be back in the game!

Thank goodness someone else agrees about Janelle, I'm getting tired of her. She is a great strong competitor, of course I will give her that, but her strategy sucks. This is her third time in the game and she hasn't won yet. I agree with what evil Dr. Will said, that she'll just be a 3 time loser. I think she's overrated as well, she comes across as being so full of herself. She'll stay in the game and save herself from the block multiple times until she's finally voted out as per her last two games of BB. This is assuming the coaches will enter the game as players, which I wholeheartedly believe they will.

JoJo would have indeed stirred the pot, but she did align herself with the wrong person and didn't endear herself to the house when the chips were down. It's too bad, I think this house is pretty docile (especially now that Willie is gone) and we need more people to start the drama.

Boogie is a good manipulator, but they can't "get him out" right now unless all of his team was voted out. Of course once the coaches are players, they should absolutely band together to get Boogie, Janelle and Dan out right away. Britney I'm sorry to say is a lousy player, way too emotional and annoying. I really don't know why she was chosen as a coach in the first place??

Even though I do think Boogie is a good manipulator, we've really yet to see him win independent of Evil Dr. Will (my all time favorite player and the true master of the game IMO). Heck, Will handed him the all stars game IMO. So to me, the jury is still out as to whether Boogie can win this on his own. Having said that, I still think he needs to go asap once he becomes a player. Janelle - well I made my opinion up above, I don't think she can win this but I think she's strong enough to hold out for a while which is why get rid of her also asap. Dan is awesome in my opinion, but he's already won too, so he'll need to go.

Will be interesting once the coaches do enter the game. They gotta know it's gonna happen..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2012, 02:45 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,117,381 times
^ you make some good points.

Another thing that I don't like is that players didn't get to choose their own "alliances." They were handpicked, by the coaches, and pretty much forced to work with those on their team.

Unlike every other season where people get the chance to naturally feel each other out the first few days in the house and form their own relationships/alliances, the houseguests this season were pretty much stuck with whoever landed on their team.

So for everybody to come down on Jojo and Shane because "they stood by Willie," it kinda pisses me off. Would the other teams not have done the same thing? Stick by your teammates as best you can? Having your team win HoH, Veto, and Coaches Comp is the best way to stay strong and keep yourself and your team safe. But people are coming down so hard on Jojo and Shane for just trying to keep the team together.

I know this probably wouldn't be a very good strategy game wise, but I wish there was somebody in the house that would just explain all this crap to Janelle and knock her off her high horse.

Old 07-27-2012, 03:06 PM

1,566 posts, read 2,161,337 times
^totally agree with your comments as well!

Old 07-27-2012, 03:46 PM

4,246 posts, read 12,032,076 times
If the players aren't complete idiots they'll vote the coaches out once they get in the game.

Old 07-27-2012, 04:00 PM

3,987 posts, read 5,019,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
^ you make some good points.

Another thing that I don't like is that players didn't get to choose their own "alliances." They were handpicked, by the coaches, and pretty much forced to work with those on their team.

Unlike every other season where people get the chance to naturally feel each other out the first few days in the house and form their own relationships/alliances, the houseguests this season were pretty much stuck with whoever landed on their team.

So for everybody to come down on Jojo and Shane because "they stood by Willie," it kinda pisses me off. Would the other teams not have done the same thing? Stick by your teammates as best you can? Having your team win HoH, Veto, and Coaches Comp is the best way to stay strong and keep yourself and your team safe. But people are coming down so hard on Jojo and Shane for just trying to keep the team together.

I know this probably wouldn't be a very good strategy game wise, but I wish there was somebody in the house that would just explain all this crap to Janelle and knock her off her high horse.
This is what I've been thinking all along! The players have been screwed from the start: coaches, coaches get to pick, coaches manipulate and bully, no independent thought by the new players so they get ousted pretty quick, they don't play their own game...it must be so stinking frustrating...yea, the more I watch and NOW with the possibility of the coaches coming into the game with immunity from the start to try to steal away $500,000?

It does **** me off too!!

Old 07-28-2012, 12:38 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,986 times
I think Janelle will have lost a lot of respect from a lot of her past fans in her play this year. She just really is coming off as a mean girl with no game play at all other than smack talking the others when it doesn't go her way.

I totally agree that the coaches SHOULD NOT be allowed back in the game, but will be. All I can say is maybe it will liven things up a bit.

Personally, I don't see the reason for all the hate pointed towards Shane and Frank. I think both of them have played a very honest game so far. Yes, they are strong players, but very up front about their loyalty and what they will do.

Joe and Wil on the other hand, just drive me nuts. Joe is such a brown noser! Making breakfast in bed for Shane and Brittney? Really? How obvious can you be?

Hearing a lot of people also talk about Frank's hair and how they want to cut it. Personally, I would kill for all that natural curl he has! I'd rather shave off Joe's soul patch or give Jenn a better hair style

Old 07-28-2012, 06:12 PM

10,188 posts, read 11,172,808 times
The thing about the coaches coming in to play - they basically had immunity for how many weeks? How far is that to the other house guests?

Janelle is good at challenges - sucks at strategy.

Frank - reminds me too much of my ex. Hair and all.

I can't stand Joe and Willie the He/She.

I like Shane.......

Old 07-28-2012, 09:59 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,995,478 times
I think the game finally got just a tad bit more interesting.

Spoiler

Joe and Ashley nominated

Okay Joe hell yes but Ashley?

Shane won the POV.

I can't remember the last time that happened. Usually someone else playing wins it. It's rare for the HOH to win it. At this rate he's so going to be backdoored because he wins POVs so whoever wants him out next week that's the only way to do it now.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:13 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,986 times
Anybody watch the feeds or BBAD last night? Lots of kissing and getting drunk, playing spin the bottle. Heard Wil went streaking into the pool but I had given up before then, thank goodness!

Old 07-29-2012, 07:02 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,316,552 times
Yay! I can't say more without spoiling it, but just heck yea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV