Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 07:19 PM

4,246 posts, read 12,027,479 times

Advertisements

I hope either the cop, blonde with gigantic boobs or mormon wins.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2012, 08:04 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,501,220 times
I just keep thinking to myself how crazy Jeffrey would be over this Chick-fil-a publicity. Now that would make for the show to be changed to The Hissy Fit House.

Old 08-01-2012, 12:01 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,680,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I just keep thinking to myself how crazy Jeffrey would be over this Chick-fil-a publicity. Now that would make for the show to be changed to The Hissy Fit House.
I think he'd have quite a bit to say about it! LOL.

Erica has no idea about what happened in Colorado. Wow....they're going to come out of the house to get some unpleasant surprises

Tamz, I totally respect your opinion...I won't throw a hissy fit at you You're one of my besties on C-D....I just wouldn't kiss anyone in front of you, muhahahahaha! LOL

That vote last night was really close. I am guessing someone won't play with fire again, huh? Because I didn't see the first few episodes, can someone tell me why everyone hated Ashley so much? She was the African American or Latina woman....very pretty...she didn't seem to be a part of any trouble besides buddying up with Andrea and them. But she was on the bottom for like 2 or 3 weeks straight. What happened?

I really don't have a preference for who wins...I have a bias toward the alliance of Jeff/Gene/Stephanie/Joy/Erica because I wasn't a fan of Mike's after the first episode I watched or Kevin after the way he did Erica. My bets though are Jeffrey or Erica will take it home....Erica's starting to flip sides, so if she can stay under the radar, she might be the big winner.

Old 08-01-2012, 12:27 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
IBfT, same here for me too, hon. Thank you for trying to understand me too. My mind is so conflicted. If you are my friend, you are my friend, IRL too no matter what your sexual preference BUT I don't condone that lifestyle. It's tough to be me! My RL bestie is a lesbian but when we were kids, she was straight. She's right there helping me through my hubby's death and I'm right there helping her with her cancer. I guess I take each individual on a one on one basis. I just don't like all the crap pushed into my face.

LMAO at B's idea about Chick-fil-a! Jeff will be on the front lines as soon as he is out of the house! Can you imagine what jerk Mayor Menino (Boston) is to make such a "thing" out of their thinking? Why does Chick-fil-a even have such thinking written down? It's not like you walk into their stores and there's a "gaydetector" and they won't serve you! A big bunch of BS over nothing.

I forgot about Glass House again this Monday! I don't know why I can't get the schedule into my mind. Have to VOD last eppie.

Andrea is going to be so shocked about the kilings in Aurora, Co. I hope no one she knows was involved. Just knowing about it is going to hurt. I cried for the kids at Columbine when that happened. It was such a shock to the system.

Old 08-01-2012, 04:09 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
Because I didn't see the first few episodes, can someone tell me why everyone hated Ashley so much? She was the African American or Latina woman....very pretty...she didn't seem to be a part of any trouble besides buddying up with Andrea and them. But she was on the bottom for like 2 or 3 weeks straight. What happened?
To answer this part of your questions (as if I'm some expert on this show) so don't quote me on this, however I have been watching every episode of this show from day one and there was no real reason for anyone to not like Ashley. She was voted team captain on many, many occassions and won each week until finally she was unable to win and was into limbo and didn't return. Unfortunately, my opinion may not be correct here, but I think people viewed Ashley as a threat, by not only being beautiful but very strong at winning competitions, along with intelligent. At that time, she was aligning herself with Kevin, Mike, Andrea...(the underdogs) and she happened to be the first victim of the underdog team. I would have loved to see more of Ashley on this season and was so disappointed to see her go.

Old 08-03-2012, 02:45 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,680,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
IBfT, same here for me too, hon. Thank you for trying to understand me too. My mind is so conflicted. If you are my friend, you are my friend, IRL too no matter what your sexual preference BUT I don't condone that lifestyle. It's tough to be me! My RL bestie is a lesbian but when we were kids, she was straight. She's right there helping me through my hubby's death and I'm right there helping her with her cancer. I guess I take each individual on a one on one basis. I just don't like all the crap pushed into my face.

LMAO at B's idea about Chick-fil-a! Jeff will be on the front lines as soon as he is out of the house! Can you imagine what jerk Mayor Menino (Boston) is to make such a "thing" out of their thinking? Why does Chick-fil-a even have such thinking written down? It's not like you walk into their stores and there's a "gaydetector" and they won't serve you! A big bunch of BS over nothing.

I forgot about Glass House again this Monday! I don't know why I can't get the schedule into my mind. Have to VOD last eppie.

Andrea is going to be so shocked about the kilings in Aurora, Co. I hope no one she knows was involved. Just knowing about it is going to hurt. I cried for the kids at Columbine when that happened. It was such a shock to the system.
Hey, I just sent you a PM...read away

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
To answer this part of your questions (as if I'm some expert on this show) so don't quote me on this, however I have been watching every episode of this show from day one and there was no real reason for anyone to not like Ashley. She was voted team captain on many, many occassions and won each week until finally she was unable to win and was into limbo and didn't return. Unfortunately, my opinion may not be correct here, but I think people viewed Ashley as a threat, by not only being beautiful but very strong at winning competitions, along with intelligent. At that time, she was aligning herself with Kevin, Mike, Andrea...(the underdogs) and she happened to be the first victim of the underdog team. I would have loved to see more of Ashley on this season and was so disappointed to see her go.
Thank you! I just felt like I was at the end of a book that I didn't read the beginning or middle of when it comes to Ashley. That stinks that America voted her at the bottom because I agree that she would have been a threat.

Old 08-04-2012, 05:11 PM

Well this week has had some shocking surprises if you have been keeping up with the live feeds. I'm still trying to understand what happened since the live feeds didn't show everything....we have to wait til Monday to see how this all came about it. All I will say here is WOW!!!! I'm surprised and starting to like this show more and more!

This is for those of you want to know what happened and didnt see the live feeds:

Spoiler

Stephanie and Joy are both gone, Andrea beat Joy in Limbo I believe and Stephanie took a bribe. So now Mike and Andrea have both returned to the game!!!! WOW!

Old 08-06-2012, 02:07 PM

Wow! TY, elizabeth! Sounds good to me! I missed last week's eppie, my VOD did not carry it. That's now 2 eppies they don't have on demand.

Spoiler

Stephanie took a bribe? From whom? About what? Is that what your feeds did not show?

I'm not liking Mike but I'm glad the underdogs are almost all back together.

I'm so glad Joy is gone.

Old 08-06-2012, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Wow! TY, elizabeth! Sounds good to me! I missed last week's eppie, my VOD did not carry it. That's now 2 eppies they don't have on demand.

Spoiler

Stephanie took a bribe? From whom? About what? Is that what your feeds did not show?

I'm not liking Mike but I'm glad the underdogs are almost all back together.

I'm so glad Joy is gone.
Spoiler
Apparently, the show offered a couple of the players a large sum of money to take and walk away with if they leave the show for good. If they took the money, there would be no returning. Apparently Stephanie is one of the players who took a large sum of money on the bribe, decided to use if to finish college and leave the show. Joy....may have also taken some money, but also she lost to Andrea in limbo. I'm not sure if the players or America voted who to return to the Glass House....but Mike is back!!! So now the underdogs are back (Kevin, Mike, and Andrea). I believe that Erica is wanting to join their alliance too now. Poor Gene's alliance is torn apart now that Joy and Stephanie are gone. Jeffrey is still a floater (along with Gene)...I can't tell what we will do. But I believe there are 3 alliances forming now. WOW! The live feeds did not show the bribes but the players have discussed it briefly if you listen real hard to the poor quality of sound on the live feed

Be sure to watch 9pm (Eastern), 8 (Central) tonight for details.....it seems like it will be exciting and explain all the major changes that occurred this week.

Old 08-07-2012, 10:25 AM

Wow, that Mike really racked up some dough for himself last night. I'm starting to enjoy GH better than BB at the moment. At least GH is interesting.

I saw where Stephanie took the $36,600 and screwed. If what she said was true and that was more than some players will get for doing the entire show, she made a good call.

I think Gene won't be coming back from limbo next week although either one would suit me fine.

That was so funny with Kevin talking to himself in the mirror.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV