Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2009, 10:12 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,293,179 times

Advertisements

The guy made a mistake in dating, hmmm no one else has. He has weeks to decide from dozens of women and it outrages people that he made a mistake? Really? No one on here has said I'm going to spend the rest of my life with some one and it doesn't work out. I guess the 50% divorce rate in the country says otherwise. Have to love the hypocrasy in some people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2009, 10:23 PM

6,885 posts, read 11,249,758 times
Default Jason

I think the thing that people are upset about is that Jason at one point knew it was Molly but was talked into making it more eventful by putting Melissa in the picture.

He didn't follow his heart in the first place and then he led Melissa on which is a shame no matter who she was.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:51 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,487,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette View Post
I think the thing that people are upset about is that Jason at one point knew it was Molly but was talked into making it more eventful by putting Melissa in the picture.

He didn't follow his heart in the first place and then he led Melissa on which is a shame no matter who she was.
Exactly and he knew it was Molly and then he does this to Melissa...it's outrageous. She would of been the likely candidate to be the next Bachelorette, but no way would she now....such humilitation...poor girl. She is lucky she is not with him now.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:59 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,170,962 times
Firstly-do these ladies ever wear just regular clothing? They dress like they are on the set of Dynasty.

Jillian needs to lighten her hair so she won't look so harsh.
Thought Stephanie would be the next ette. Maybe she was asked and said NO!

Old 03-04-2009, 12:28 AM

2,689 posts, read 6,936,315 times
No ex!

Someone owes me an hour!

Old 03-04-2009, 12:44 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,170,962 times
wow just wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Reality Steve

If you have the time this is real interesing reading from reality Steve. It was written yesterday and sums up everything. It seems that Jason is even a bigger jerk I thought.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:31 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,223,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
The guy made a mistake in dating, hmmm no one else has. He has weeks to decide from dozens of women and it outrages people that he made a mistake? Really? No one on here has said I'm going to spend the rest of my life with some one and it doesn't work out. I guess the 50% divorce rate in the country says otherwise. Have to love the hypocrasy in some people.
Oh it's not the 'mistake' that bothers me so much, it's the fact that he jumped at the chance to humiliate Melissa on national television about it. Many other bachelors have ended things with their chosen person, but none in such an unpleasant way.
I think the guy is a grade A as*hole and wimp and that Molly really must be desperate to give him the chance to do the same thing to her.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:38 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,293,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
Oh it's not the 'mistake' that bothers me so much, it's the fact that he jumped at the chance to humiliate Melissa on national television about it. Many other bachelors have ended things with their chosen person, but none in such an unpleasant way.
I think the guy is a grade A as*hole and wimp and that Molly really must be desperate to give him the chance to do the same thing to her.
So they forced her to go on the show? There wasn't an option for her to say I don't want this to be on TV? Sorry if I don't have sympathy for some one who choose to conduct their dating on national TV then gets dumped. If she didn't want the publicity don't go on a TV show.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:40 AM

1,059 posts, read 2,696,158 times
The after 2...was a waste of time and air. The only thing that was good..was JILLIAN will be the next Bachelorette. And they talked to her.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:48 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,223,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
So they forced her to go on the show? There wasn't an option for her to say I don't want this to be on TV? Sorry if I don't have sympathy for some one who choose to conduct their dating on national TV then gets dumped. If she didn't want the publicity don't go on a TV show.
I see your point. I do. But this was unnecessarily cruel and unpleasant and has made him look weak, indecisive and like a general ahole. JMHO.
All the weeping all over the place didn't help either. What a puss!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV