Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2012, 11:38 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,729,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubyanumberone View Post
Two words:

Birth Control

Put that poor little girl into foster care before it is too late and sterilize the rest of them before they further pollute our gene pool. These folks make the cast of Jersey Shore look like valuable members of society.

No wonder our country is becoming a laughing stock.
That is a horrendous thing to say! Just because you don't agree with their lifestyle doesn't mean the child should be taken from her family and put in foster care. I'm sure your family does many things that others' don't agree with. Does that mean the children of your family should be taken away and put in a foster home??? SICK!!

If you don't like the show, don't watch. If you don't like reading about the family, stay off this forum!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2012, 05:32 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
Quote:
Two words:

Birth Control

Put that poor little girl into foster care before it is too late and sterilize the rest of them before they further pollute our gene pool. These folks make the cast of Jersey Shore look like valuable members of society.

Foster care is for children that are being abused or neglected. This is a family that obviously loves each other. They adore Alana and they do things together as a family. Their house is clean and they get fed. Just because they are back country hicks doesn't mean they are horrible parents that deserve to have their children removed.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:19 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
I love how this thread is 43 pages. Hall of fame topic.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:44 AM

4,529 posts, read 5,138,902 times
TLC airs nothing but circus sideshow like programs. Anyone that watches that trash should be ashamed.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:07 PM

352 posts, read 781,287 times
Quote:
Two words:

Birth Control

Oh please. This family is closer to the average American family than the Kardashians are. Hmmm, I wonder how much Kris made off of Kylie and Kendall dancing around the stripper pole in the house a few seasons ago?

I'd rather watch the "Guess who's breath?" game, hilarious harmless family fun!

And why insult the Jersey Shore cast? They were a bunch of 20 somethings that were filmed while living at the beach, that is how 20 year olds act!!

Old 10-13-2012, 12:56 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
TLC airs nothing but circus sideshow like programs. Anyone that watches that trash should be ashamed.
Well I watch it and I am not ashamed. If you are so against the show why are you bothering to come to this thread and post about it???

Old 10-13-2012, 06:19 AM

2,152 posts, read 6,801,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Foster care is for children that are being abused or neglected. This is a family that obviously loves each other. They adore Alana and they do things together as a family. Their house is clean and they get fed. Just because they are back country hicks doesn't mean they are horrible parents that deserve to have their children removed.
Weren't the parents being investigated by DSS in GA for giving Alana "Go Go Juice" which was a mixture of Red Bull and Mountain Dew?

I love the fact that this show provides subtitles for the viewers so they can understand everything. I live in the south and can understand them just fine.

"A Dolla makes me Holla!!"

Toddlers & Tiaras: Parents of Honey Boo Boo accused of child abuse after feeding star roadkill and 'Go Go Juice' | Mail Online

Old 10-13-2012, 03:39 PM

824 posts, read 1,177,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoCT View Post
Oh please. This family is closer to the average American family than the Kardashians are. Hmmm, I wonder how much Kris made off of Kylie and Kendall dancing around the stripper pole in the house a few seasons ago?

I'd rather watch the "Guess who's breath?" game, hilarious harmless family fun!

And why insult the Jersey Shore cast? They were a bunch of 20 somethings that were filmed while living at the beach, that is how 20 year olds act!!
Except this is even worse, WAY worse, a big insult.

Here comes honey boo boo is not only an insult to the south, but also an insult to anybody who think this show is good, this show is good for toliet.

of all of the bad reality shows out there, this HAS to be the worst.
and not only that the worst tv show of 2012 and this decade to date.

Old 10-13-2012, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
and that network just plain blew it, because they made absolutely great stuff in the past.
From Trauma Life in the ER to long island medium, this one is just a big time failure.

Old 10-13-2012, 03:44 PM

And thank goodness south park throw the monkey wrench at them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV