Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2014, 04:26 AM

693 posts, read 1,502,946 times

Advertisements

They took such a long holiday break I forgot what happened last episode. I need to watch it again.

I love Gabby & Casey together! I was happy when they were finally able to be a couple. Looks like Casey is having some problems and shouldn't be back at work yet. I hope he gets help and tells Gabby if anything is wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2014, 06:36 AM

3,086 posts, read 7,618,297 times
I was disappointed they jumped 6 weeks after Casey getting hurt instead of working through the emotions of the touch and go situation then recovery. They usually do so well with all things emotional, but just skipped right over it all and plopped down after it was all said and done.

Casey and Dawson lost their sexual tension quite some time ago and seemed to fall into a complacent relationship and that is where the problem lies in my opinion.

Katie and Otis may seem a little weird, but he is far younger than he's been portrayed so far because he is only 25 in real life and she is 23.

Old 01-09-2014, 08:55 AM

36,428 posts, read 16,038,061 times
I love when Severide kicked that chick out of the training program, then oops has to deal with her.

Old 01-09-2014, 11:11 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,192,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmtairy View Post
I love when Severide kicked that chick out of the training program, then oops has to deal with her.
I am looking for her father to try to get Severide for this.

Old 01-10-2014, 03:37 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,657,369 times
Is there anyway to watch season 1 without paying Amazon $39 ? Do they ever show reruns of season 1? Thanks

Old 01-18-2014, 04:57 PM

693 posts, read 1,502,946 times
I can't believe Gabby let that lady who used to be on the show Last Resort cheat on the test. Would you have told Kelly that someone was cheating or just let her get away with it? At least she helped Gabby when they were doing that practice smoke thing. I wish Matt would just tell Gabby what's going on already instead of lying to her. I don't want them to breakup anytime soon because I really like them together.

Old 01-18-2014, 05:26 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,731,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txmusicgal View Post
I can't believe Gabby let that lady who used to be on the show Last Resort cheat on the test. Would you have told Kelly that someone was cheating or just let her get away with it? At least she helped Gabby when they were doing that practice smoke thing. I wish Matt would just tell Gabby what's going on already instead of lying to her. I don't want them to breakup anytime soon because I really like them together.
Casey told Gabby not to say anything to Severide about the cheating and we have already seen what happens when you open your mouth and throw another firefighter under the bus.

Old 01-19-2014, 08:26 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times
All I have to say is I almost stopped watching with the lady who's hair was stuck in the escalator. I have long hair; it really freaked me out. I told myself that there is no way someone will not hit the emergency stop switch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txmusicgal View Post
I'll be surprised if Gabby makes the switch to fire fighter.
I would have asked if there's any truth to her being dyslexic. I also would have asked how her test compared to everyone else.
As far as she & Casey; she had more chemistry with Mills. Sorry they broke that up.
Glad the chief went to fix her cabinets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
Is there anyway to watch season 1 without paying Amazon $39 ? Do they ever show reruns of season 1? Thanks
They should be online on NBC. Season 1

Old 01-19-2014, 10:41 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,948,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
check to see if CF is on netflx or Hulu. They both have free viewing for a week or month promotions form time to time.

Old 01-22-2014, 07:40 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,192,900 times
So is the kidnapping of Severide's sister in retaliation for him throwing that guy out of the firehouse?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV